Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Hillsboro, Oregon ALC @ 8.7% by Vol :D
bJongQs.jpg

Thanks pal, I had a good Saturday too :) Love the pic :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words on my blackberry crumble fellers, it's one of my absolute favourite desserts, dead easy to make, and the blackberries are delicious this year, and free as always ;) I don't understand why the whole of the north of England aren't out picking them at the moment, it's crazy when they buy them in the shops! :rolleyes: I love treacle sponge too Ed, though it's been a while since I last had it. Maybe I'll try a blackberry cobbler next time Ron :)

We rounded off a day of culinary treats with a good helping of crumble earlier ;) :thumbsup:

qfGo4Ic.jpg
I am blaming you for the 5lbs that I've gained. ;):D

Cool pic Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:

Great shot Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:

Your complements are always appreciated, my friend.

@Modoc ED Here is that lamb horn group shot I promised.

48560928551_0a477ad13f_h.jpg

OLd_gUY OLd_gUY I dig that Steely Dan. Oddly enough, I was listening to this today.
hmmm , Youtube didn't have the Becker Fagen album that I listened to so here is the most relevant track title from the album. :D

OLd_gUY OLd_gUY I dig that Steely Dan. Oddly enough, I was listening to this today.
hmmm , Youtube didn't have the Becker Fagen album that I listened to so here is the most relevant track title from the album. :D
flatblackcapo flatblackcapo Great pic and GREAT PICK :thumbsup: Absolutely fantastic modulation :cool: Dynamite!!
OG

Hi Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I had a good day in York, and a nice meal in a Sardinian restaurant there. We went there before and enjoyed the food and the unpretentious atmosphere - they even have a large TV screen on the wall (sound off thankfully), which seems to show Italian football constantly! :rolleyes: The owner is a real larger than life character, whose portrait takes up most of the rest of the wall space, with half the menu being taken up by his autobiography! :D The food is good though, and we've failed to get a booking a couple of times before. We were the only diners not speaking Italian. I kind of hate seeing people taking photos of food in restaurants, but as we were the first diners in the door, I snapped a quick one of my Hartshead Barlow while the waitress was getting the wine ;) :thumbsup:

4IfAd8g.jpg

Snapped this one a little earlier in the day :thumbsup:

feOuMkl.jpg

Did I mention I had blackberry crumble?! :D ;) :thumbsup:

FHe76pg.jpg
Sounds like you had a fun time. I'm glad you had a good day, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Hello Guardians!

It’s been a whirlwind couple of weeks and I’ve barely managed to keep up with real life, let only keep up here. But, it’s all been Good Stuff keeping me busy and I am not complaining. Things should slow down for a bit after tomorrow and I hope to be participating here again afterwards.

We are approaching the 1,500 page mark and I want to compute some more statistics like I did to celebrate the 1,000 page mark. If you have any ideas for fun stats, please PM me and I’ll see what I can do.

Happy weekend, Guardians!

Jelly's taking a break from a hard day of... well, relaxing so far! We'll get to some work later on. Maybe.

GePbiTK.jpg

Looking good Matt :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack, for sharing your day. I also enjoyed going to Il Paradiso del Cipo via their web site.

This looks so good.
View attachment 1180471

Thanks Harvey, I wish you could have joined us in person :) I've not seen the video before, and enjoyed watching it myself :) You might enjoy this film (this is just the trailer) :thumbsup:

Great composition my friend, such a beautiful knife :) :thumbsup:

Cheers Taylor! :) :thumbsup:

Reckon you've earned that one Taylor :) Hope it tasted good :thumbsup:

Hillsboro, Oregon ALC @ 8.7% by Vol :D
bJongQs.jpg

That looks like a tasty brew :) :thumbsup:

Sorry pal! :D :thumbsup: That's a great group shot :) :thumbsup:

Thank you ever so much, Jack, for the giveaway :thumbsup::D Last time you shipped, the pk came in record time only 20 days! ;) :p

It seems ages ago too! :rolleyes: They should have a special discount postal rate for you Dave! :rolleyes: Hope it gets to you soon mate, hard to figure why it takes so long :thumbsup:

You know you're in a fancy restaurant when the bread comes separate in a basket. :thumbsup::p
View attachment 1180532

LOL! :D It's definitely not fancy there, when we came in I looked around, and asked the waitress if they had had a late night, thinking they hadn't set the tables yet! Fortunately she didn't understand what I was referring to! :D :thumbsup:

5368237_ac0a2b9c.jpg

3515430172.jpg

Exactly! :p or maybe Jack will have his shadow lambsfoot made in ebony, that would be totally cool. :cool::cool:

I'm not sure about that, but there might be some other ebony making an appearance at some point (and I haven't forgotten the white camel bone @r8shell) ;) :thumbsup:

Sounds like you had a fun time. I'm glad you had a good day, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot John :) :thumbsup:

Darn, I wish they would get my order right for a Lambsfoot.
MXNEQ49.jpg

:D :thumbsup:

Thanks. OG.
Betty helped make some guacamole.
48562106091_64afae1e4d_h.jpg

I might have a little too much extra time today. :D

Great stuff Kevin :) :thumbsup:

Took my son out for some Chinese food...

Fantastic John, hope you had a great time :) :thumbsup:

Hello Guardians!

It’s been a whirlwind couple of weeks and I’ve barely managed to keep up with real life, let only keep up here. But, it’s all been Good Stuff keeping me busy and I am not complaining. Things should slow down for a bit after tomorrow and I hope to be participating here again afterwards.

We are approaching the 1,500 page mark and I want to compute some more statistics like I did to celebrate the 1,000 page mark. If you have any ideas for fun stats, please PM me and I’ll see what I can do.

Great to see you here Greg :) It sounds like you've been busy my friend, looking forward to seeing more of you :) :thumbsup:

"A Walk in Nature" #4
The last couple days I've come across 3 different trees/bushes with red berries and small fruits.
I don't have a clue about botany or anything relating to plants and trees.
However I enjoy taking a moment to stop and capture the moment along with my lambsfoot.
a4Npipo.jpg

JXuUzyE.jpg

R4mw6uY.jpg

Album:
https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE

Wonderful photos Dan, you should get yourself a little forager's guide, then you could take some of nature's bounty home with you :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I've no plans to go anywhere today, plenty of stuff to do in the house, and I kind of fancy giving my feet a rest (70,000 steps since Monday)! :D :thumbsup:

Going BIG today ;) :thumbsup:

O15Knj8.jpg

Picked up some nice sourdough in York yesterday - though I did cut it with a bread knife! - Toast and orange marmalade for breakfast :) Have a great Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

Back