Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

If I can get Wright's to do one in bone, it'll almost certainly be camel bone. They have suggested using Pere David stag, sanded down and polished, but nice though I'm sure that would look, I don't think it's the same :thumbsup:
Either one sounds nice, but can Pere David stag be polished down without exposing the pith?
Camel bone it is, then! :cool::thumbsup:

Good morning from the pickle factory!
Dx81vfw.jpg

Happy pickling Dave :) :thumbsup:

Either one sounds nice, but can Pere David stag be polished down without exposing the pith?
Camel bone it is, then! :cool::thumbsup:

I don't know, maybe, Sambar certainly can, but it'd be a waste in my opinion. That's the problem going into what is new territory for Wright's. Not such a big deal with one knife, but multiply that 50 to 100 times, and it can be a real headache o_O

I usually do a peach crumble but decided to do the cobbler instead.its hard to beat the taste of native fruits and vegetables
Wow! Those are really beautiful Mark, fantastic photos, just incredible :) :thumbsup:

That looks great Al, I'm going to have to give a cobbler a try :) I bet it tastes even better than it looks too :) :thumbsup:

That movie looks very good Rachel, thanks for the recommendation :cool: I was thinking of going to see this one...

If I can get Wright's to do one in bone, it'll almost certainly be camel bone. They have suggested using Pere David stag, sanded down and polished, but nice though I'm sure that would look, I don't think it's the same :thumbsup:

Smashing pics, and a happy ending Mark :) :thumbsup:

Great stuff John :) :thumbsup:

Very cool pic my friend :cool: :thumbsup:

I was going to make pasta for lunch, but I'm on my own today, and I have a lot of crumble needs eating - It's a hard job, but someone has to do it! ;) So I just had coffee and a sandwich. Big 'Un did the work ;) :thumbsup:

lMIbu55.jpg

xg7Boxb.jpg

C9ywwU2.jpg

Back