Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

G,day to everyone and hope you all have a great weekend. But i would like to give my thoughts and prayers especially to anyone who is on the forum who is in the path of the cyclone that i have been reading about. I can only imagine what you must be going through in this most distressful of times. So to all the Guardians and every member who this event will affect please take care, prepare the best way you can to try and stay as safe as possible.

Taking the old pocket hog out with me again tomorrow :) Have a wonderful weekend Guardians :thumbsup:

QTcH2HE.jpg

Welcome back David, great pics :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. It's the tower and ruined nave and chapter house of Howden Minster in East Yorkshire.
gcVmb0E.jpg

Welcome back, David, and thanks for another grand lambsfoot and pie pic! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I wonder if we could get a free range lambsfoot sometime? :rolleyes:

Valley Jack redux:
View attachment 1187827

- GT

I'll try. :D
Valley Jack is looking ready for chores there. :thumbsup:

Got enough beer for the weekend? :D

LOL! They were just the empties John, used as anchors for tying down the gazebo over the bar at a beer festival I helped set up. :D
lxPUqlD.jpg

The actual beer (the real ale) was 6 firkins on the garden bar and a further 3 firkins in the pub :thumbsup:
Jgknm7G.jpg

2Y5fREw.jpg

aJtnKXx.jpg

It was only a small beer festival but as it was the landlord's first at that pub he was so happy with how it turned out he's repeating it next year. :thumbsup:

La crème de la crème. :)
View attachment 1187860
Just like the good ole' Anglo-American Match Races ;)

Thanks for posting that Jolipapa. I live about 15 miles from Oulton Park; they have all sorts of interesting motor sports stuff on there. :thumbsup:

donn donn - Thank you David. That barrel should slake even a king-sized thirst.:) Cheers!
6633B591-685C-441D-853B-EAA30BC93B48_zpsrxzdqnpz.jpeg

Good Morning Guardians.
View attachment 1188006

Aye my thirst was slaked. So much in fact I've not had a beer in nearly two weeks...:eek:
But what a perfect little house! I could live in that...:cool:

Just thought I would post the pile side for a change.

View attachment 1188029

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Now that stag is looking nice and dark. :thumbsup:

But which ones which? :)

Back