Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I got out some tomatoes for my chilli and my wife told me I should use a serrated knife to cut them.:rolleyes: I responded that who ever taught her that was unsafe and should not be trusted.:D She asked why, and I said if you don't keep your knife sharp enough to slice tomatoes you are unsafe and lazy. :D
HX2XuTJ.jpg

Good morning, Guardians!
zEeJaPI.jpg

Buffalo Horn "Big-un" on a wood cook stove reflected in the blade. Everybody have a good day..

MReUUKC.jpg

Happy Sunday guardians! Carried my ebony Guardian knife yesterday. Her she is yesterday, before I enjoyed this Oktoberfest.
View attachment 1196812

View attachment 1196884 Good morning, Guardians! The ebony A. Wrights seems to end up in my pocket more often than anything else - easy to pinch open, just the right size and cuts 'bout anything I need it too!

Fantastic pics guys :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - I just love your journey images, starring the HHB, Jack. Would you share what you had at the American Breakfast Eatery that was so terrible?:D

Good Morning Guardians.
199D82AD-B3CE-4D33-81C0-1BE619FC32FD_zpsrujc6zvl.jpeg

Thank you Harvey :) Well, despite the name of the diner, I think it was actually more of an English-style breakfast that they ruined rather than an American-style one! :rolleyes: What a terrific threesome, I'd love to get some of those triple rat-tail bolsters made up :thumbsup:

dc50 dc50 - Excellent canned peaches and Barlow image, Dave.

Jack Black Jack Black - I just love your journey images, starring the HHB, Jack. Would you share what you had at the American Breakfast Eatery that was so terrible?:D

Good Morning Guardians.
199D82AD-B3CE-4D33-81C0-1BE619FC32FD_zpsrujc6zvl.jpeg
OMG, Harvey!!! What a threesome!!! A wonderful representation of the cutlers art!!!

Hope you're having a great weekend Kevin :) :thumbsup:
Thank, Jack, I am. My wife is out of town for the weekend so I have had plenty of time in the shop to work on knives.
Btw, I can relate to your feelings about your HHB being a pocket hog. I seems I have to force myself to carry anything else but Jake lately....He's just a good worker, I like that.

I spent the day with family. We went and visited Stella, the Jack Russell terrier who was missing for a few days a month ago and Stellas new companion, Indy, a 12 week old "Daniff"- a cross between a Great Dane and an English Mastiff. ( I'll edit in a pic)
Also, spent some range time with my 2 sons and got in some target practice, always an enjoyable time with my favorite people.
My Ironwood '19 handled all the cutting duties handily and was admired by all those who had opportunity to hold and use her. Here she is catching a rather magnificent sunset on the old time swing with us. Not easy to get a decent sunset pic, i'm afraid this one will have to do.
c9NXdhI.jpg

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and wraps up the weekend in style!
Excellent pic, Mark.
The knife ain't too shabby either. ;)

Good Morning Guardians
Another day of the yard sale today. It's funny watching people try to talk you down from $5 on an item you paid $100 for. Lol :p
I seem to have a abundance of interesting items that my wife likes to call crap.;) It has been suggested many times that I have a yard sale, I always refuse and tell them that I would rather just give it away. They always ask the same thing " Why? You could make a lot of money." First I think " No you can't.....hmmm, I wonder what they are selling at their yard sales" then I reply "Not enough money to deal with the people" I have also offered to split the money 50/50 if they wanted to do it......No takers so far. :rolleyes: :D

Your ebony Waynorth is pure class. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Harvey, Tomatoes are next. :D
View attachment 1196892

I agree with Harvey, Dave.
Great shot and knife. :thumbsup:

48740000017_3705b19337_h.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to have a abundance of interesting items that my wife likes to call crap.;) It has been suggested many times that I have a yard sale, I always refuse and tell them that I would rather just give it away. They always ask the same thing " Why? You could make a lot of money." First I think " No you can't.....hmmm, I wonder what they are selling at their yard sales" then I reply "Not enough money to deal with the people" I have also offered to split the money 50/50 if they wanted to do it......No takers so far. :rolleyes: :D

Your ebony Waynorth is pure class. :thumbsup:
I made a little money on crap that I was just going to throw away anyways.
I ended up giving some stuff away as well, beats paying dump fees to get rid of it.

Lambsfoot in my pocket all day...

I made a little money on crap that I was just going to throw away anyways.
I ended up giving some stuff away as well, beats paying dump fees to get rid of it.

Lambsfoot in my pocket all day...
Soooo, John, how does that 50/50 split sound to you? ;):D

It's like your knife has a tuxedo on. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Kevin, I meant to ask last time, did you do something with the rosewood? I like the way it shows, it kinda has that pocket worn look. :thumbsup::cool:
Why, Dave, thank you for noticing.... ;):p:D I put a little ski wax on 'em. It seems to be working pretty good.
48740362676_d17d3a024d_h.jpg

Back