Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good to see you kept
48770347348_62ce8c65b5_h.jpg
Interesting looking book.:thumbsup: Nice looking knife as well:cool:

Jack Black Jack Black @Cambertree Good evening/morning, now i know you 2 gentleman are connoisseur's of all things fine. I have just been for a Sunday morning drive over to Lancefield, to the bakery. I am currently having some fruit loaf toast with a cup of tea:p, but had to post a photo of a couple of absolute delights, their pasties. Chin, next time you are going through Lancefield, you must sample them.:thumbsup:
E56pafZ.jpg

That's a fine looking catch box Jon. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. I shoot in the basement quite often (10m or 33' range). My catch box is made from an old 55 gallon drum. This photo was a pain to stage, as the Lambsfoot was being a brat and not wanting to pose with the slingshot ;)

mgysxXZ.jpg
Thank you. Awesome set up. Glad the lambfoot was able to join the photo shoot:D. What sling shot are you shooting? I always have my eyes peeled for a new one. I usually shoot a simple-shot scout.

Thank you. Awesome set up. Glad the lambfoot was able to join the photo shoot:D. What sling shot are you shooting? I always have my eyes peeled for a new one. I usually shoot a simple-shot scout.
Thanks. The Scout's a nice frame. I have one too. That one today was a Performance Catapults Bandolero. Little smaller than the Scout, but a pretty fun shooter.

That's a fine looking catch box Jon. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. I shoot in the basement quite often (10m or 33' range). My catch box is made from an old 55 gallon drum. This photo was a pain to stage, as the Lambsfoot was being a brat and not wanting to pose with the slingshot ;)

mgysxXZ.jpg

Nice set-up Mike, thanks for making the effort with the Lambsfoot's precarious perch. Cool slingshot :thumbsup:

lol, I did! but I found 4 more bakeries downtown :eek: and I'm on bar #6 and only halfway finished. :p

:thumbsup::thumbsup::p rumor has it the pub across the street is changing hands and will be an Italian restaurant and bar...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your newest photos, as well my friend.:)

LOL! What a great town! :D :cool: Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

Grrrrr, bark, woof :thumbsup::p a very nice walk Jack :thumbsup::cool:

Thanks again Dave :D :thumbsup:

Happy weekend Guardians!
GcSMkDm.jpg

Cheers Dave :) :thumbsup:

Out in the woods today with my lambfoot companions:
XlNNChx.jpg

Back at home:
qRaH64O.jpg

Hope you had a great day Barry :) :thumbsup:

I'll let you know how it's going tomorrow. Right now we are doing the last minute packing. Not sure my back can handle much more though.

We get Chinese food fairly regularly too. It's become a tradition to pass around the Lambsfoot to cut the top off the food containers. :D

We did that too. Even had a friend make wooden swords for the kids. :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the kind words, Jack. :)

I know the feeling John, my back was one of the reasons I decided not to move house a few years back. It's been a bit better this year, but I've gone off the idea of moving! :D That must have been a great Christmas :) :thumbsup:

That picture made me smile. Well done! :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks John :D :thumbsup:

Glad you like it jack and I see it fits use it and enjoy it my grandson is very happy you like it and it fits

Thanks again Al, to you and your grandson :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black @Cambertree Good evening/morning, now i know you 2 gentleman are connoisseur's of all things fine. I have just been for a Sunday morning drive over to Lancefield, to the bakery. I am currently having some fruit loaf toast with a cup of tea:p, but had to post a photo of a couple of absolute delights, their pasties. Chin, next time you are going through Lancefield, you must sample them.:thumbsup:
E56pafZ.jpg

Those pasties look absolutely smashing mate, mmmmmm! :) Be even better with a splash of Henderson's Relish and a Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

“A Walk in Nature” # 41
"Chippy" animated :)
Album:
https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE

Fantastic Dan :) :thumbsup:

Thanks. The Scout's a nice frame. I have one too. That one today was a Performance Catapults Bandolero. Little smaller than the Scout, but a pretty fun shooter.

Sounds great Mike, I'm thinking of getting another. I only have this one, I deliberately bought one that looks like a child's toy (some very nosey folks in the UK)! :D :thumbsup:

8S02om1.jpg

:D:D:D :thumbsup:
You made my day Jack :)

Thanks Dan :D :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) Looks like our brief spell of sunny weather is over, looking pretty miserable today, but since I have to spend the day doing chores in the house, I'm not bothered too much ;) Have a good Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

4K7L4CV.jpg

Somebody gave me a lot of variously colored carrots.
dasepPf.jpg
I think those are parsnips.
Good Morning Guardians
Moving my son back to college today.
That means driving to the Bay Area again. :mad:
Then we move into the hotel tonight, staying for a week.
Happy trails! Glad you've got your compass with you.

Iq48cmg.jpg

Sounds great Mike, I'm thinking of getting another. I only have this one, I deliberately bought one that looks like a child's toy (some very nosey folks in the UK)! :D :thumbsup:

You guys are gonna get me into another hobby :) lol
Quick question: I am right handed for most things ..... as a child I would hold the slingshot with my right hand and pull with my left, and my dominant eye is the left, ( at one point I had though about taking up target shooting with a firearm but the right handed/left eye dominant issue discouraged me a bit).
Any quick slingshot advice for me ? Do you keep both eyes open when you shoot ? How do aim properly ?
(without derailing the thread)

Last edited:
I think those are parsnips.

It's made for a nice colourful pic Jer :) Are the white ones parsnips? :thumbsup:

I'm not sure, but I don't think they're parsnips. I expect parsnips to have a broader cap and a stronger, more regular taper. And be whiter. And bluish at the top rather than greenish.
I have to pick up a prescription today; I'll have a look at the parsnips while I'm there. I don't think I want to buy any more root vegetables right now.

Back