Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning, Guardians

Jack, I appreciate your lambsfoot evangelism and dedication to the Porch and your hard work in bringing your SFOs to the Guardians. :):thumbsup:

DSC-2967.jpg

We got your back Jack.
The amount of work you have done my friend for nothing but the good of the Knife World- I know personally the amount of non profit work that you have put in has been immense, least to say the massive positive effect that you have had in bringing Sheffield’s History out to the Knife World when it looked as though it had been sealed over and forgotten.
The Lambsfoot lives and breaths again in style - because of you, and I will finish up by saying your Generosity is absolutely unmatched.
Very well stated Duncan! :thumbsup: Every word echoes exactly the same way that I feel about Jack Black Jack Black and his efforts on behalf of the Guardians and the Lambsfoot knives we have grown to love. :)

We got your back Jack.
The amount of work you have done my friend for nothing but the good of the Knife World- I know personally the amount of non profit work that you have put in has been immense, least to say the massive positive effect that you have had in bringing Sheffield’s History out to the Knife World when it looked as though it had been sealed over and forgotten.
The Lambsfoot lives and breaths again in style - because of you, and I will finish up by saying your Generosity is absolutely unmatched.
What he said. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

zeRUlFS.jpg

I hope you have a good day, and a short week :thumbsup:
I know you've had a rough couple of weeks. I hope they smooth out for you and that you find enjoyment in this community that you've created here. I will echo what others have already said, we appreciate all your hard work, but mostly we appreciate your friendship.

You know, I've been reading a bit recently about the decline and fall of modern Western society. That post would make it appear that everything I've read is true... :rolleyes:
I call it the Microwave Generation. Everybody wants things fast and easy these days. Society has grown impatient and everyone feels entitled.

Good morning Guardians! :) Thank you Jack for bringing us all these beautiful knives. It goes without saying we would have never seen anything like this come from todays Sheffield without your influence! :thumbsup::D

47083607592_6a1dcb202c_b_d.jpg

Beautiful knife, and I absolutely agree with this and the statements of others regarding Jack's influence on so many of these incredible Lambsfoot models.
Thank you Jack!!! :thumbsup:

Jack that first Beer will probably be the most appreciated Beer a man could get his hands on!:)

The Horn on That Lambsfoot is just crazy- always love seeing it!

I'm sure it will be Duncan, I hope you can have it soon my friend :) Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Well said, Duncan, Jacks a brother and we walk shoulder to shoulder with him.

Very well stated Duncan! :thumbsup: Every word echoes exactly the same way that I feel about Jack Black Jack Black and his efforts on behalf of the Guardians and the Lambsfoot knives we have grown to love. :)

What he said. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

zeRUlFS.jpg

Jack, I appreciate your lambsfoot evangelism and dedication to the Porch and your hard work in bringing your SFOs to the Guardians. :):thumbsup:

DSC-2967.jpg

Good morning Guardians! :) Thank you Jack for bringing us all these beautiful knives. It goes without saying we would have never seen anything like this come from todays Sheffield without your influence! :thumbsup::D

47083607592_6a1dcb202c_b_d.jpg

Beautiful knife, and I absolutely agree with this and the statements of others regarding Jack's influence on so many of these incredible Lambsfoot models.
Thank you Jack!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind and supportive words my friends, I am very touched :)

Thanks for the compliment and for the photos of your prototype Ironwood SFO, Jack. Very unique hunk of Ironwood!
I also think you have been a wonderful ambassador to the Lambsfoot pattern and done a great deal for that firms previously flimsy reputation, but you can only do so much, I suppose. I only wish that you could get some of the same enjoyment out of your Guardian SFO's that so many of us here have, without some of the headaches that came along with it. I thank you for your investments in our pleasure.:thumbsup:

WOw, that horn, Jack!!:cool::thumbsup:
I hope my comments, early on, didn't have anything to do with bringing that about.
Have a good week, my friend and to everyone.

Recycled pic of my 2019 Ironwood SFO.
Fee6cLR.jpg

Thank you Mark, that's very kind of you, and it's great to see your 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, my main thing was I got roped into helping set up a new unit at work. If ever I needed an object lesson into how stupid, inept and just plain corrupt NHS management is, the last 2 months have been it. :rolleyes::mad:
Great looking Unity there, and a cracking photo.

One reason I work shifts. Saturday and Sunday are often just normal working days for me. Having days off when most other folk are working makes doing things a lot more pleasant.

Sorry to hear about Pontefract Castle, but it seems the norm these days. I never made it out to that actually but I'm sure I'll still make the effort one day. And have an overpriced coffee. :D

You know, I've been reading a bit recently about the decline and fall of modern Western society. That post would make it appear that everything I've read is true... :rolleyes:

Thanks GT. I love my HHB! The stag is great, the pull just right and the whole design is special. Jack made a truly excellent job of them. But it's so nice I still can't bring myself to use it for anything other than light duties! :D I'm going to have to bite the bullet and use it for the inevitable autumn garden duties.
Nice to see your Union Jack sunning itself. :thumbsup:

LOL! You wouldn't want to ride a horse across that; most of it is peat bog. After the rains we've had recently a human would sink up to their knees. A horse would probably just get stuck solid.:eek:

I visited to of our ancient cathedrals over the weekend.
The first on Friday was Gloucester.
ksNp4TS.jpg

lTyTC4w.jpg

My HHB on the Lavatorium, were the monks would wash before and after meals and services.
Hdgepk4.jpg

Thank you these fantastic photos, and for the kind words David, I hope you had a good visit, in spite of the poor weather we've had the past few weeks :)

Dr Foster went to Gloucester,
In a shower of rain...;)

Sorry to hear about how things have been with your work, it certainly doesn't sound like a lot of fun :( Hope things are going to get easier for you :thumbsup:

Thank you GT! Me and the misses have been married 5 years. We started dating when I was 23 yrs old, I will be turning 33 in a few weeks. Looking forward to a life time of anniversaries. :D

Spoken like a true romantic Jon :) :thumbsup:

I’m carrying my rosewood today. Fingers crossed this week goes better that last week. Excited for next week. I will be taking my first cruise. Just going to the Bahamas, more of a trial run to see how we like cruising/ testing our sea legs.;) Hope everyone has a great day!

View attachment 1213228

Hope you have a wonderful time :) :thumbsup:

Snap! :D Always nice to see Old Toffee Wings Jer :) :thumbsup:

I know you've had a rough couple of weeks. I hope they smooth out for you and that you find enjoyment in this community that you've created here. I will echo what others have already said, we appreciate all your hard work, but mostly we appreciate your friendship.

I call it the Microwave Generation. Everybody wants things fast and easy these days. Society has grown impatient and everyone feels entitled.

Thank you John, I am grateful :) The 'Microwave Generation' is a good phrase :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
It's going to take a lot of coffee to get moving today.
I hope this coffee cup is bigger on the inside. :D

That's a great cup John! :D :thumbsup:

“A Walk in Nature” # 59
H3To2ng.jpg

Album:
[URL]https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE[/URL]

Fantastic pic Dan :) :thumbsup:

Good morning everyone.

5qOpPDa.jpg

Very nice Ed :) :thumbsup:

Your background is reminiscent of ancient floor tiles. I saw that pic and instantly thought "why is Jer drinking sherry off the floor of an English cathedral??
goeGVLa.jpg

Well, they won't be microwaving anything if the power companies keep flicking the switch whenever they please.... :rolleyes::D

Thank you these fantastic photos, and for the kind words David, I hope you had a good visit, in spite of the poor weather we've had the past few weeks :)

Dr Foster went to Gloucester,
In a shower of rain...;)

Sorry to hear about how things have been with your work, it certainly doesn't sound like a lot of fun :( Hope things are going to get easier for you :thumbsup:

Your welcome Jack. All true. As everyone else has said, I also genuinely appreciate your efforts. Without spending big bucks on the nicer more up-market European/U.S makes I don't think I'd of ever got round to owning pocket knives of such superb quality. :thumbsup:

And thanks things are settling back to normal. I read about your coming a cropper in Harrogate.:oops: Another thing that added to the busy schedule was I also came a cropper, carrying my bike over a stile I managed to remove all the skin off my left knee. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thanks Jack. I hope today's road will be less bumpy than yesterday' road. You're running a great thread with a lot of SFOs that wouldn't be possible without the hard work and dedication you put forth for the Lambfoot pattern and Sheffield knives as a whole.

Thank you very much Ed :) :thumbsup:

Your background is reminiscent of ancient floor tiles. I saw that pic and instantly thought "why is Jer drinking sherry off the floor of an English cathedral??
goeGVLa.jpg

Well, they won't be microwaving anything if the power companies keep flicking the switch whenever they please.... :rolleyes::D

Your welcome Jack. All true. As everyone else has said, I also genuinely appreciate your efforts. Without spending big bucks on the nicer more up-market European/U.S makes I don't think I'd of ever got round to owning pocket knives of such superb quality. :thumbsup:

And thanks things are settling back to normal. I read about your coming a cropper in Harrogate.:oops: Another thing that added to the busy schedule was I also came a cropper, carrying my bike over a stile I managed to remove all the skin off my left knee. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Funny thought, and a great pic David! :D :thumbsup: Thank you my friend :) I'm glad you're getting back to your normal routine, but sorry to hear about your mishap, that must have been painful :( :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Just wanted to chime in to express my deep appreciation for the world you have opened to all of us, Jack. “This too shall pass.” You’re simply a fine gentleman.

Looking forward to streaming the State Opening of Parliament, today. (Credit NYT)
BA9C08D3-8991-4915-9DD3-BBFFD508E111.jpeg

donn donn - Duly noted, David. Perhaps this would be a better choice.:)
8AC68BE6-E6A0-4CDD-BBD1-B88C64E86F79.jpeg

Splendid images of your weekend journey.

Good Morning Guardians.
11013C8C-74F2-4A66-9681-A49E1382577B.jpeg

Back