Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thought I'd go with the Almond today ;)

ZPJLQKo.jpg

Speaking of almonds, I had to go Italian today. Delicious almonds and marzipan scent. Cella's my favorite. We buy it by the 1kg block, wonderful stuff!

HHB yet again today, like every day since it arrived. This is an awesome knife Jack! :D

pet8i8A.jpg

Great pic Mike :) I love that smell, I just hope nobody ever offers me cyanide! :eek: :D I've not seen that before, such a shame all the shaving shops seem to be closing down here :( I haven't seen those Schick blades for a long time either :cool: :thumbsup:

I’ve been using this for over thirty years. I used to live near the store in NYC.
EL3nVu5.jpg

That's cool Dave, nice pic :) :thumbsup:

:) I love that smell, I just hope nobody ever offers me cyanide! :eek: :D
Good point.
Something else to worry about.
Just don't be the first to taste it.

I've put away my big adjustable Gillette for the time being. Who needs an extra step? I like Grampa's lightweight injector- makes the double-edge seem unwieldy.
I have more Colonel Conk Bay Rum, but I'm using up some spray cans.
YCewj46.jpg

Good point.
Something else to worry about.
Just don't be the first to taste it.

I've put away my big adjustable Gillette for the time being. Who needs an extra step? I like Grampa's lightweight injector- makes the double-edge seem unwieldy.
I have more Colonel Conk Bay Rum, but I'm using up some spray cans.
YCewj46.jpg

I'll try to stay away from femme fatale's Jer! :D Or at least not accept any drinks from them ;) Nice pic :) :thumbsup:

Good morning folks.

I could count on one hand, through my entire life, the times I've shaved my face with any type of razor, disposable or otherwise.:eek: Clippers are a close enough shave for my needs.

a8yLRGw.jpg
Shaving's great, Mark. But don't try it with a plastic multi-blade EXPENSIVE piece of crap--use a safety razor like Jack and Jer and Dave. And don't forget to splash some Aqua-Velva on your face afterwards!

Last edited:
Back