Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Morning Guardians !
G4UM1wx.jpg

:D :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Aarrrrrghhhh! :cool: :thumbsup:

TGIF -Long week. :rolleyes:
Hope you all have a pleasant weekend coming up!

522cvnl.jpg

You too Mark, looks like you and your Lambsfoot have been hard at work :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Glad you had your Hartshead. No one wants to rip pieces of fruitcake!:thumbsup:

Indubitably my friend, very uncivilized! :eek: Knives separate us from the beasts! ;) :D :thumbsup:

293600-JYGWZOZE-7.jpg

Morning Guardians !
G4UM1wx.jpg

Superb pic Dan :) :thumbsup:

Good morning/afternoon!

Citrus Season. :thumbsup: The cutting board hardwood end-grain Amish-made.

IMG-1629.jpg

That's a real nice board, and a great pic :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
rokWOvJ.jpg

It's Friday!

Yay! :) Nice to see the creek Vince :) :thumbsup:

Another day. My Rosewood "Big-un" enjoying the scenery behind our house.

EsnjJSz.jpg

Must be nice to sit on your porch Ed :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has had a good week, with a great weekend ahead :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - I’m glad your Hartshead decided to not be safequeened, Jack. Looks great! Who is the portrait subject? I’m certain there’s a great story there.

Good Afternoon Guardians.
F370C169-DDB8-4E6C-92A1-56D994A866E3_zpskuzef9h3.jpeg

Thanks Harvey, I'm afraid there is no great story behind the portrait, it was just a random, and quite hurried, Google pick :rolleyes: The painting is called 'The Explorer' and is by Theodore Case, "A humorous portrait in the classical manner of a mutton-chop wearing, incredulous fellow with a monocle and pith-helmet." Great photo of your Joseph Rodgers Lambsfoot my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm on my own today, so after having a shave, I'm off to visit some local antique shops, and pick up a few nice beers :) :thumbsup:

Ltfq3Hq.jpg

Thanks Harvey, I'm afraid there is no great story behind the portrait, it was just a random, and quite hurried, Google pick :rolleyes: The painting is called 'The Explorer' and is by Theodore Case, "A humorous portrait in the classical manner of a mutton-chop wearing, incredulous fellow with a monocle and pith-helmet." Great photo of your Joseph Rodgers Lambsfoot my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm on my own today, so after having a shave, I'm off to visit some local antique shops, and pick up a few nice beers :) :thumbsup:

Ltfq3Hq.jpg
Great gum! Have a nice time. :)
t334K8U.jpg

Great gum! Have a nice time. :)
t334K8U.jpg

Thanks Rachel, one of many thoughtful gifts I received recently from @Reaper AL :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Great pic John :D :thumbsup:

After stopping off to do some shopping in the nearby town of Harrogate, I went on to Knaresborough. It turned out that there was a Christmas market on, so the place was packed. The first photo below is taken right on the edge of the market square, and really doesn't show how crowded it was.

pb1URD3.jpg

At the opposite side of the square, a traditional brass band contributed to the festive atmosphere.

v9dYDlX.jpg

In the centre, where the stalls were it was absolutely packed, (and with people and their kids wandering around somewhat aimlessly), as were the pubs and cafes. So I grabbed me some good ales, and high-tailed it back to Leeds. Having not eaten any lunch, this sandwich, shown with my beer haul, was rather hastily put together, and scoffed even quicker! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

V0TOEUE.jpg

Thanks Rachel, one of many thoughtful gifts I received recently from @Reaper AL :) :thumbsup:

Great pic John :D :thumbsup:

After stopping off to do some shopping in the nearby town of Harrogate, I went on to Knaresborough. It turned out that there was a Christmas market on, so the place was packed. The first photo below is taken right on the edge of the market square, and really doesn't show how crowded it was.

pb1URD3.jpg

At the opposite side of the square, a traditional brass band contributed to the festive atmosphere.

v9dYDlX.jpg

In the centre, where the stalls were it was absolutely packed, (and with people and their kids wandering around somewhat aimlessly), as were the pubs and cafes. So I grabbed me some good ales, and high-tailed it back to Leeds. Having not eaten any lunch, this sandwich, shown with my beer haul, was rather hastily put together, and scoffed even quicker! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

V0TOEUE.jpg
I don't like crowds, but it looks like it could have been fun.
Sandwich looks amazing, I must be getting hungry. :D

I don't like crowds, but it looks like it could have been fun.
Sandwich looks amazing, I must be getting hungry. :D

Me neither, and it was really difficult to look at the stalls, get a drink, or even walk! I tried to seek refuge in a pub, and couldn't get in the door! :eek: Thanks buddy, I barely saw it! :D :thumbsup:

Certainly easier than it was six months ago Dylan, the number of posts in this thread has dropped a lot. I hope all our absent Guardians are OK. That's a great-looking pipe, hope you can use it :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, Friday is here again :) Kind of quiet around here recently, I wonder where @Cambertree and @OLd_gUY , and all the rest of our absent Guardians are :confused: ...
I did think about trying to replace my Hartshead Barlow for the day, but it's resisting :rolleyes:
Your stag HHB is looking very utilitarian, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I was surprised to discover that I'm one of the absent Guardians; I haven't posted here in more than 2 weeks :eek:, even though I've been reading the thread daily to keep up with the posts. Just reading without commenting is not very interactive, though, and not nearly as satisfying for me. :(

This week my lambsfoot has been my Valley Jack:
IJ.pile.closed.snow.onback.jpg

And, from the Ghost of Christmas Past, here's my Union Jack with holiday decorations (apologies to Dan and his REAL chickadee photos :D):
UJ.4chickadees.jpg

- GT

Your stag HHB is looking very utilitarian, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I was surprised to discover that I'm one of the absent Guardians; I haven't posted here in more than 2 weeks :eek:, even though I've been reading the thread daily to keep up with the posts. Just reading without commenting is not very interactive, though, and not nearly as satisfying for me. :(

This week my lambsfoot has been my Valley Jack:
View attachment 1245162

And, from the Ghost of Christmas Past, here's my Union Jack with holiday decorations (apologies to Dan and his REAL chickadee photos :D):
View attachment 1245176

- GT

It's a blue-collar knife GT! :D Welcome back my friend ;) Two great pics :thumbsup:

Hello Guardians! :) Today I’m carrying a 2018 Ebony Guardians SFO. I hope y’all have a great weekend! :thumbsup:

43486918111_65d20d9dbd_o_d.jpg

Nice choice Ron :) :thumbsup:

Back