Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I believe that Necco wafers are no longer made now unfortunately, but they certainly had a good run
There is hope:

"The Necco Wafer, Sweethearts (the original conversation heart), and Canada Mints, as well as the equipment used to manufacture them, were sold to the Spangler Candy Company of Bryan, Ohio. In September 2018, Spangler announced plans to return the Necco Wafer to the market, with a target date of November 2019."

Eager Beaver :)
SDjt3uC.jpg

Still working my way down the index and doing my homework but in the meantime I have managed to secure my first Lambsfoot right here in the trade part of the forum. I may have also ordered a basic A.Wright shortly thereafter. :oops:

Looking forward to sharing pictures and stories.

*edit* I realize per the first post that buying and selling should not be discussed here but hoping for a temporary pass to share this news of my first purchase(s) as its more about my neophyte experience than the exchange of goods for money. ;)

Happy Sunday Guardians! Okay - I'm pushing the season a bit with this photo.
View attachment 1245832

Looking festive Bill :)

There is hope:

"The Necco Wafer, Sweethearts (the original conversation heart), and Canada Mints, as well as the equipment used to manufacture them, were sold to the Spangler Candy Company of Bryan, Ohio. In September 2018, Spangler announced plans to return the Necco Wafer to the market, with a target date of November 2019."

:eek: :cool: :thumbsup:

Eager Beaver :)
SDjt3uC.jpg

Great footage Dan, well done :) :thumbsup:

Still working my way down the index and doing my homework but in the meantime I have managed to secure my first Lambsfoot right here in the trade part of the forum. I may have also ordered a basic A.Wright shortly thereafter. :oops:

Looking forward to sharing pictures and stories.

*edit* I realize per the first post that buying and selling should not be discussed here but hoping for a temporary pass to share this news of my first purchase(s) as its more about my neophyte experience than the exchange of goods for money. ;)

Congratulations on your acquiring your first Lambsfoot, I hope you like the pattern as much as the rest of us do :) :thumbsup:

I think that's fair enough :) :thumbsup:

Me too. :D:thumbsup:
Have a good day, Jack... and to all the other Guardians, hope you all have a wonderful day too. :)

Thanks John, you too my friend, you too :) :thumbsup:

I finally found a baby black sheep(ebony lambsfoot), so I feel I can finally participate in here. Just need to get caught up on the last 1679 pages and I'll be good to go.

Looking forward to seeing more of you here, and your ebony Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
View attachment 1246301

Lovely Ironwood Vince :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

Back