Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Happy Sunday Guardians
Going to spend the day catching up on laundry and watching some football.

Hope you're having a nice day Dave :) :thumbsuup:

Me too :( I hope he's OK, I PMed him a couple of weeks back, but haven't had a reply yet :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today I’m making more surf fishing rigs, my work table lambsfoot is helping out! :)
View attachment 1249530 View attachment 1249529

Looks like a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon Jon :thumbsup:

Looking good Russell :) :thumbsup:

I've spent the afternoon sat round a fire in the street, drinking rum, and eating lots of nice food. Smell like a bonfire now! :D

Some young lad was showing people how to make some wooden 'flower sculptures'. I didn't have a go, but I had a look at his tools, and gave him a few old ones I had :thumbsup:

Ey1sMLL.jpg

wsJXso8.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good day :) :thumbsup:

Today, almost everyone calls these 'crumpets', but up until the 1980's, 50% of the country, including most of the North, called them 'pikelets', which is what they're still called round at Grumble Towers ;) Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

XbHrcjc.jpg

Nothing beats hot toasted crumpets with butter and raspberry jam! Drippy messy goodness. :thumbsup: That HHB is also pretty scrumptious ;)

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Breakfast of Champions.:thumbsup:

@5K Qs - Thank you GT. Seasons’ Greetings. Perfectly paired with your Union&Black Jack.

Good Afternoon Guardians..

Brookes and Crookes
CE88379A-F397-4DBD-974D-52A1ABBAF3CE_zpsq3ojztri.jpeg

Superb pic of your Brookes & Crookes Harvey :) :thumbsup:

I'm not doing very good on replying to quotes right now, please forgive me. I do read and enjoy them but just having a hard time keeping up with life at the moment.

49219220607_fcc4e877a1_h.jpg

Hope you're doing OK Kevin, that's a cool pic :thumbsup:

Nothing beats hot toasted crumpets with butter and raspberry jam! Drippy messy goodness. :thumbsup: That HHB is also pretty scrumptious ;)

Thanks Mike :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and that your week gets off to a good start. Mine is starting with my Hartshead Barlow ;) :thumbsup:

WWLLgGp.jpg

Good Morning Guardians
Carrying the Ebony WCLF again today. I have a bunch of high level meetings at work so I definitely won't be cutting anything. But it's always nice to pat my pocket and know I have my Lamb with me. It is somehow comforting in stressful situations. :cool::thumbsup:

Haha... Great picture, Jack... Carry on. :D:thumbsup:

Thanks John, Carry On Jack was one of a series of post-WW2 British comedies, but I have to say that Carry On Jack wasn't very funny after revisiting it! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

lDcxZ7n.jpg

Good Morning Guardians
Carrying the Ebony WCLF again today. I have a bunch of high level meetings at work so I definitely won't be cutting anything. But it's always nice to pat my pocket and know I have my Lamb with me. It is somehow comforting in stressful situations. :cool::thumbsup:

Cool pics guys :) I know what you mean John, I'd hate to leave the house without a Lambsfoot in my pocket! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Thank you, my friend. I am hanging in there, be it just barely but hanging in there.

49226345031_dabd1571e7_h.jpg

Nice pic Kevin, feel free to PM me if a chat would help. Take care buddy :thumbsup:

Looking at purchasing a Steve Cocker Lambfoot! Has anyone on here had any joy with a Slipjoint from Steve Cocker?

I don't recall ever seeing one posted here :thumbsup:

Back