Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Jack Black Jack Black - Nice tool kit, completed by your fine Hartshead Barlow. Always fond of the Parker. Best wishes on UK’s new chapter.

Good Afternoon Guardians.
Despite olives not being everyone’s’ cup of, tea, I find them delightful.
View attachment 1275382

View attachment 1275393

WCLF
View attachment 1275391

Thank you Harvey, that's a cool pic of your WCLF :) Hope everyone is having a good Friday. The weather forecast is a bit 'mixed' here tomorrow, rain and strong winds. The rain isn't forecast until the afternoon, and I'm reluctant to change my plans to go out for a hike, so got my bag packed ready to go first thing in the morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend :thumbsup:

D51oGN5.jpg

Well guys and gals, I'm making this my last post for the next three to four weeks. We're off to Portland, Oregon and OHSU (Oregon Health and Science University) Ivory Tower Hospital for cancer removal from my mouth and removal of my left jaw bone. They say they are going to take a piece of my fibula from my leg and put it where the removed jaw bone was. Ain't life grand:rolleyes::). I kinda need something humorous for a pick-me-up so my last glorious "Lambfoot" picture will be a two-blade Lamnbfoot with Rosewood covers along with my favorite "Wombat Poop" article along with a cute picture of a wombat and his poop. Makes me smile:):):) I hope the majority of these little guys survive the fires in Australia. GO WOMBATS!!!!
3Lk6H3V.jpg

It's been a hectic couple of weeks so I haven't been on here but wishing everyone a happy and eventful weekend ..I had the A Wright and sons lambfoot out a couple of days during last week I'm liking it but still haven't given it the same pocket time as the way north witch is becoming one of my favourite tools .altogether I'm really appreciating this wonderful pattern it truly is an all business knife

Well guys and gals, I'm making this my last post for the next three to four weeks. We're off to Portland, Oregon and OHSU (Oregon Health and Science University) Ivory Tower Hospital for cancer removal from my mouth and removal of my left jaw bone. They say they are going to take a piece of my fibula from my leg and put it where the removed jaw bone was. Ain't life grand:rolleyes::). I kinda need something humorous for a pick-me-up so my last glorious "Lambfoot" picture will be a two-blade Lamnbfoot with Rosewood covers along with my favorite "Wombat Poop" article along with a cute picture of a wombat and his poop. Makes me smile:):):) I hope the majority of these little guys survive the fires in Australia. GO WOMBATS!!!!
3Lk6H3V.jpg
Wishing you the best, Ed. Will pray.

3Lk6H3V.jpg
Good luck, ED.
All our thoughts and prayers go with you.

3Lk6H3V.jpg
I, as we all, pray and wish you a successful outcome and a speedy as possible recovery. Looking forward to your return, Ed.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. May the weather be your friend tomorrow.

JTB_5 JTB_5 - Then my work is complete.:)

Nothing to add but +1 to all the above, Ed. Good luck.
3Lk6H3V.jpg

Back