Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good Morning Guardians and anyone else looking in.

IjXsnrD.jpg

Answers to "burning questions" some of you might have.

Q: What the heck does that boy have in his nose?:eek:
A: It's my feeding tube. The wife hooks up a syringe to a gizmo that's in my pocket and pushes my food through the tube into my stomach.

Q: Does he always wear a hat in the house?
A: No. My hair wasn't combed when Cindy took the picture so I threw the hat on so I'd look pretty in the picture.:rolleyes:

Q: Does he have his pants on?;)
A: I can neither confirm nor deny that. I will say though that I was comfy when the picture was taken.:)

Lambfoot content: The Lambfoot knife on the computer screen is the same one in front of the white coffee cup on the desk.

I hope all you Guardians and those looking in have a great day. I'm going to. The wife is taking me for a ride later so that I can get some fresh air.:thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Above my right shoulder and head, hanging on the wall, is the Brass Anchor Bottle Opener you sent me.:thumbsup:
Good to see you, Ed. Hope you have an enjoyable ride today. :cool::thumbsup:

Some wonderful spring-like outdoor pictures shown from Jack, JohnDF, r8shell, CelloDan, and Ramrodmb, thanks for brightening a cloudy day. :)
Modoc Ed, my best for a quick recovery.
A recycled picture of some beautiful stag...

View attachment 1310885

Thanks a lot pal, hope doing OK :) Nice to see your AC, and with that beautiful pipe :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
n8f3C53.jpg

Hope everyone is safe. Here's a link to something that made me smile:

https://www.mlb.com/news/vin-scully-sends-words-of-encouragement

Hope your day goes well Vince :) :thumbsup:

Good day to you Guardians!

@Modoc ED Good to see you looking better, and in good spirits.

I've got my AC in tow today (recycled picture), but I've been cooped up preparing lesson plans and grading a week's worth of assignments that were turned in.

84973-DDC-DA2-F-4-A9-B-BEA1-380-E79426-AD1-1-201-a.jpg

Sounds like you've been busy Joshua. Same here, today has just disappeared! :eek: Maybe that's a good thing at the moment ;) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thought I'd go fancy today ;) :thumbsup:
You sure did, Jack.

Great pic Harvey ! :thumbsup:
I love how you match your knives to your "subjects" :thumbsup::) for great color composition.
Thank you Dan.

Here's a card we got in the mail from my wife's other sister.
I thought this was funny for those of us who like feeding the birds.:D
Funny even if you don’t:)

A recycled picture of some beautiful stag...
Sure is beautiful. So is the meerschaum Lion. Coloring nicely.

@Modoc ED - Looking good Ed.

Good Afternoon Guardians.

Past Lives/Albert Oates
A5CD9B70-A7DA-4568-AA79-0CC12DE38E40.jpeg

Wood turning must be one of the most therapeutic things yo can do :thumbsup: ....after you stop getting frequent violent catches, pieces flying off the lathe and hitting you in the forehead, ruining/breaking your piece on that very last pass with the gouge to smooth some imaginary imperfection :eek: ... don't ask me how I know this
I missed a multiquote opportunity.^
I'll be sure to wear my PPE.

I love good bread (who doesn't?) I've been trying to lower my A1c (blood glucose) by only eating 100% whole grains and in moderation. One silver lining of this Stay-at-Home order is that I've lost about 5 pounds just from not eating restaurant food. :):thumbsup: Been experimenting with making rye or almond flour crackers and flatbread, and I might try to see if I can make pikelets. I'll have to see if there are any recipes that don't call for yeast, since I don't have any around here. They'll probably come out more like pancakes, but that doesn't sound too bad.
Sourdough bread will lower your blood glucose. If you start now, you can have sourdough starter ready in five days to a week. Real sourdough is just flour, water and salt, nothing else added. What you get in “sourdough” from the store or a restaurant is just commercial bread with some citric acid added. Feel free to pm me if you’re interested, and I can walk you through it (I’m teaching remotely these days).
9jsPXty.jpg

Back