Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Half/Stop Half/Stop - Thank you Ron. Your WCLF is as beautiful as it is rare.

Good Evening Guardians.

Hale Bros.
39ADEF70-F2D7-424F-89F4-07963A94DFE9_zps2txyyyxp.jpeg

Thanks Harvey! Your old Hale Bros is a classic! :thumbsup: :)

Good to see you kicking it in the pants @Modoc ED !
Was just skimming all of the posts I'm behind... Gotta be careful of taking any time away. :confused: 1585537511548950135807.jpg
Doing some general touch up and maintenance on the whole collection, but Rosie was getting jealous of my carries the last few days so I had to post a pic...:p

Thank you Jack. The Three Stags Heads look a cozy place to have a pint or three. Your Hartshead looks great sunning itself in the grass. Sausage Rolls are the perfect start to the day. Excellent image of your Hartshead on a bed of defrosting blackberries.

Good Evening Guardians.

Hale Bros.
08A2C8C6-1E61-4818-8235-CA43F8AE040F_zpsnqtkfyzq.jpeg

It's a great pub Harvey, here's a pic I filched online :thumbsup:

4EpLR0m7W2-pPCXejEn6VIiKTmigwVOauXJZl4jB5IBdKA7D6YG1ryVpS-myH6jwb3a3s2oBEe9J1DfTGZlywDG0560LRbujSa94sVdYd4bqeoNM2CU

Great to see your Hale Brothers Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Jack! Here's to many more :D (drains beer).

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, the start of another unusual week! :rolleyes: I'm sure glad I didn't make any exciting birthday plans, but I certainly hadn't planned to spend it 'banged-up', so I'm grateful for your company folks :) Raining here at the moment, so I hope it brightens up enough later for me to have a stroll in the garden, or take the bins out or something :rolleyes: Hope everyone is doing OK, staying well, and keeping busy. Hope we all have a good week Guardians :) :thumbsup:

6zDpwAt.jpg

Crazy Chester said "I will fix your rack"? What rack? What's wrong with it?
Maybe it relates to the first verse in which the narrator is just looking for a bed. When I was in college, "hit the rack" was a common phrase for "go to bed" (some of my Korean War uncles used to say it, too, so maybe it's military as well). Could Crazy Chester be saying he'll fix a bed for the narrator if he agrees to take care of Jack, the dog?

- GT

Morning Guardians, the start of another unusual week! :rolleyes: I'm sure glad I didn't make any exciting birthday plans, but I certainly hadn't planned to spend it 'banged-up', so I'm grateful for your company folks :) Raining here at the moment, so I hope it brightens up enough later for me to have a stroll in the garden, or take the bins out or something :rolleyes: Hope everyone is doing OK, staying well, and keeping busy. Hope we all have a good week Guardians :) :thumbsup:

6zDpwAt.jpg
Happy Birthday Jack! :D
I wish you many more my Friend! :) Your Sambar Hartshead basking in the sunshine is a beautiful sight to see! :thumbsup: :cool:

Sincere thanks my friend, hope you and Pam are well :) :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack! Pam and I are well! We’ve had our breakfast and she’s off to work. This week she works in the office M-W-F and home on Tuesday and Thursday. Next week will be the opposite. This schedule until further notice. I’m on my second cup of coffee and watching the gloomy morning news. :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack! Pam and I are well! We’ve had our breakfast and she’s off to work. This week she works in the office M-W-F and home on Tuesday and Thursday. Next week will be the opposite. This schedule until further notice. I’m on my second cup of coffee and watching the gloomy morning news. :) :thumbsup:

That's good to hear Ron. I've just had my second cup of coffee, and eaten the two sausage rolls I had left over from yesterday, and I'm listening to the gloomy news, and looking at the gloomy sky outside :thumbsup:

Jack, in honor of your birthday, I’ve chosen my Lambsfoot for the day to be one of your SFOs. In my opinion the Hartshead Barlow’s are very special knives. When I look at them your influence and knowledge is quite evident. I have no doubt that this is a project that pushed Wright’s to their limits. If it hadn’t been for your guidance and persistence it’s no doubt these knives would have never existed. All of your SFOs are special, but my beautiful Sambar Hartshead Barlow is the one for this special day! :D Be well my friend! :) :thumbsup:

48108035888_6106958d29_o_d.jpg

Jack, in honor of your birthday, I’ve chosen my Lambsfoot for the day to be one of your SFOs. In my opinion the Hartshead Barlow’s are very special knives. When I look at them your influence and knowledge is quite evident. I have no doubt that this is a project that pushed Wright’s to their limits. If it hadn’t been for your guidance and persistence it’s no doubt these knives would have never existed. All of your SFOs are special, but my beautiful Sambar Hartshead Barlow is the one for this special day! :D Be well my friend! :) :thumbsup:

48108035888_6106958d29_o_d.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Ron, that's a great photo :) :thumbsup:

Lovely picture. :):thumbsup:
Hope you find something entertaining to do today to help celebrate your birthday.

Thanks John, well I'm enjoying being here with you all! :D ;) And I've just done this draw! :D :thumbsup:

ozFhtNV.jpg

yskLk9E.jpg

Good Morning Guardians

Looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday, Jack! In your honor I’ll be carrying my Hartshead Barlow today. It’s such a pocket hog that it’ll no doubt be in my RFP for the entirety of your Birthday Week. :D

Thank you very much Greg, I hope you enjoy carrying it :) :thumbsup:

Back