Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Working from home today, but made a brief foray to the store for necessities. Couldn't find any Starbucks coffee, though. Or toilet paper. But got bread, milk, eggs, wine, and a bunch of fruits and vegetables.

Stay safe, Guardians.
evQfVUA.jpg

Great to see your Wee Staggy Ron! :D :thumbsup:

Great stuff Ron ! :D :) I didn't manage to find any flour this morning, and the best I could get was some just above average granary supermarket bread, but after several days without my morning toast, I went home and polished off 4 slices! :D :thumbsup:

For some reason I read that as 'picnic buying'! :rolleyes: :D
Thanks Jack. That particular Wee Staggy is sweet little knife. :thumbsup: That’s funny Jack because flour is hard to find here too. I suspect people are doing more baking than they normally do. We’ve got three loafs of our favorite store bread in the freezer. Of course it’s pre sliced so I just take out what I need and microwave for 15-20 seconds at reduced power and it’s just like the day I bought it. Then I toast it or leave it plan depending on what I’m using it for. :) Picnic buying, lol Jack, that’s a good one! :rolleyes:

A chicken, cheddar, and homemade tomato chutney panini on some really good sour dough from a local bakery!
woahtzS.jpg
Great looking sammich Taylor! :thumbsup: The HHB’s looking mighty happy too! ;) :D

Working from home today, but made a brief foray to the store for necessities. Couldn't find any Starbucks coffee, though. Or toilet paper. But got bread, milk, eggs, wine, and a bunch of fruits and vegetables.

Stay safe, Guardians.
evQfVUA.jpg

Sounds like a good foraging expedition Vince ;) Nice photo my friend :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black , tell us more about the after dark night moves.
Ff9aMNB.jpg

I didn't actually READ that magazine Jer! :D But off-hand, here's a couple of tips, if you don't have a red filter, and have to use your flashlight, to read a map for example, keep one eye closed to retain your night vision. If you are evading capture, and have no choice, but to cross a road, which may be under observation, do so immediately after a vehicle has driven past, which will hopefully make you harder to spot because of your enemy's diminished night-vision :p :D ;) Cool pic pal :cool: :thumbsup:

A chicken, cheddar, and homemade tomato chutney panini on some really good sour dough from a local bakery!
woahtzS.jpg

Looks tasty Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. That particular Wee Staggy is sweet little knife. :thumbsup: That’s funny Jack because flour is hard to find here too. I suspect people are doing more baking than they normally do. We’ve got three loafs of our favorite store bread in the freezer. Of course it’s pre sliced so I just take out what I need and microwave for 15-20 seconds at reduced power and it’s just like the day I bought it. Then I toast it or leave it plan depending on what I’m using it for. :) Picnic buying, lol Jack, that’s a good one! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's strange, there was plenty of bread, but I guess folks would rather not go out if they can avoid it. Two/thirds of the people I saw when I was out were wearing face-masks or N95 respirators. I just realised I forgot to post the pics of my blackberry crumble, but it turns out there was no card in the camera when I took them :(

Chickens are doing their job :D:D:D
View attachment 1312956

:D :thumbsup:

Liquid salami on mustard and rye bread and fresh water out of our well. Perfect lunch!!!

IulPUTF.jpg

This Lambfoot was in the picture but I had to edit it out when I sized the picture.

rvZka7u.jpg

Hope you'll be back on solids soon Ed :thumbsup:

In another life ;) :thumbsup:
That's impressive. Not everybody can say they were a magazine model. ;):cool::thumbsup:

Nice sheath John. If I were ordering one from you, I would prefer your stamp on the other side so as not to interrupt the overall look of the sheath with the knife inserted. I'd call the side with the knife showing the "Mark Side" just as on a knife.
I'll remember that. ;)

Liquid salami on mustard and rye bread and fresh water out of our well. Perfect lunch!!!
Where's the beer?

@mitch4ging - Thank you Dennis. Great to see you here. Hope you are doing well despite all the current challenges. Beautififul Horn hafted Lamb Foot , no matter the setting.

@CelloDan - Your Ebony LF. Such a fine image in such a nice spot. I’d be doing some TM if I were there.

Jack Black Jack Black - I bet you have a bagful of great stories from the past. I’d be plying you with pint after pint to hear them. Did you also review the boots on the cover? Hang in there, Pal.

Good Afternoon Guardians.

nuff said. 1-XL
9F119B87-3CFC-45E7-A9BD-B06520C42296.jpeg

Ari. Our 24-7 Social Distance Enforcer.
D9A692B8-E365-4908-B9F8-C3DFC048B348.jpeg

Jack Black Jack Black - I bet you have a bagful of great stories from the past. I’d be plying you with pint after pint to hear them. Did you also review the boots on the cover? Hang in there, Pal.

nuff said. 1-XL
View attachment 1313018

Ari. Our 24-7 Social Distance Enforcer.
View attachment 1313019

That's a very tempting offer Harvey :D Get them while I can remember them! :eek: I did review the boots on the cover, which I think were the Trezeta Ontario GTX - How can I remember that when I struggle to remember what I did yesterday :rolleyes: I actually had 25 pages of copy in that particular issue, as well as 36 photos. I haven't always been the lazy wastrel I am now! :D :thumbsup:

Two great topical pics there my friend, very imaginative, as always :) It's nice to see Ari, as well as your IXL, I'm sure they're both doing a great job :) :thumbsup:

Great to see you here Dylan, nice choice for Black Friday ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! A belated Happy Birthday to you, my friend!

Black WCLF, black cigar band, black beer can (with rather disturbing art :eek:): cool pic, Dylan. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
(Have you ever had Black Label beer? Not sure if it's even brewed anymore.)

Thank you, GT! I'm not sure that I've had that beer - there is a Session Black Lager but I don't believe that's the same thing. Session beers are made by Full Sail Brewery and are known for their simplicity, including their labels.

Going with the black again today - paired with a dram of Glenmorangie and a fine smoke.

gdlSY6k.jpg

Thanks a lot pal :) I was on the Leeds-Carlisle train a few years back, and there was a feller on the train giving a commentary to tourists on the way. At one bit, I forget where exactly, he pointed out of the window at a pile of stones, and told them all that's where King Arthur was born!

Sounds like you have more interesting rail journeys than me then.:):thumbsup:

Happy birthday, Jack!
Hope you're having a good day.
I'm carrying my HHB in honor of your day!:thumbsup:;)
MV1cEod.jpg

Great photography there.:thumbsup:

Phenomenal tour, David! Thanks for taking the time to post all of that!:cool::thumbsup:

kymPlVQ.jpg

Your welcome.
That's an interesting patina there.

I didn't actually READ that magazine Jer! :D But off-hand, here's a couple of tips, if you don't have a red filter, and have to use your flashlight, to read a map for example, keep one eye closed to retain your night vision. If you are evading capture, and have no choice, but to cross a road, which may be under observation, do so immediately after a vehicle has driven past, which will hopefully make you harder to spot because of your enemy's diminished night-vision

Sounds like useful advice for dodging the roadblocks and drones. Cheers! :D:thumbsup:

nuff said. 1-XL
View attachment 1313018

Good to see you maintaining hand hygiene there Harvey. :):thumbsup:

O4xYZpE.jpg

Back