Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Hey John JohnDF JohnDF !!!!!!! We are on a Septic Tank so must use Septic safe toilet paper:eek: BUT I've got some non-Septic safe toilet paper on hand - not poop, just the paper:rolleyes: I'll swap you three rolls of toilet paper for one of those sheaths you've been lacing up lately.;)
Septic here too, but we use regular paper. :D
I'll put you on the slip list... :cool::thumbsup:

Hey John JohnDF JohnDF !!!!!!! We are on a Septic Tank so must use Septic safe toilet paper:eek: BUT I've got some non-Septic safe toilet paper on hand - not poop, just the paper:rolleyes: I'll swap you three rolls of toilet paper for one of those sheaths you've been lacing up lately.;)
Ed, not sure if you're aware of the value of toilet paper these days... you could probably get a knife and a slip for what you've got! :eek::D:thumbsup:

A large Lambsfoot certainly makes a dandy Spam slicer! :thumbsup: :)

49742444438_7e9d04e7e6_o_d.jpg

Nothing fancy today. A Standard with so-so Buffalo Horn covers and a "Lil-un" with Pere David covers.

pB3jfRD.jpg

All Lambsfoot content welcome Ed ;) :thumbsup:

That was going to be my second guess... ;):D

:D :thumbsup:

I too like an even grayish patina on a blade but if a knife is used for fruit or other messy things and the patina is legit, there's nothing wrong with a dark, splotchy patina such as on this Lamb used for cutting up oranges for my smoothie the other day. I'll just leave it (the patina) on and over time it'll blend in with other added patinas as time goes on.

vmDEMGg.jpg

Looks good Ed :thumbsup:

What's the conversion rate; toilet paper to flour? :D

I'll have to check the sheet to the scone exchange rating ;) :thumbsup:

We've tried three times to get flour included with our grocery deliveries, and no luck. Crazy days, I guess everyone is trying to be a Knight!

That could very well be it Matt! :D :thumbsup:

A large Lambsfoot certainly makes a dandy Spam slicer! :thumbsup: :)

49742444438_7e9d04e7e6_o_d.jpg

Nice slicin' there Ron :thumbsup:

I wish I'd had something different to eat myself. I picked up some fancy porcini ravioli when I went out to shop last week, kind of pricey, and I won't be buying it again. Ugh! o_O

lIVLQin.jpg

Nice slicin' there Ron :thumbsup:

I wish I'd had something different to eat myself. I picked up some fancy porcini ravioli when I went out to shop last week, kind of pricey, and I won't be buying it again. Ugh! o_O

lIVLQin.jpg
Thanks Jack! We had the Spam open faced on wheat bread with American cheese on top. Heated in the oven until it was all bubbly and browned! :thumbsup: I told Pam they tasted just like they did when I was a kid! (around 100 yrs ago) :rolleyes: Great Lambsfoot content there buddy! :thumbsup: ;)

Thanks Jack! We had the Spam open faced on wheat bread with American cheese on top. Heated in the oven until it was all bubbly and browned! :thumbsup: I told Pam they tasted just like they did when I was a kid! (around 100 yrs ago) :rolleyes: Great Lambsfoot content there buddy! :thumbsup: ;)

That sounds great Ron, I used to make toasted sandwiches for my kids, but with corned beer and English Cheddar :) :thumbsup:

Hello fellow Guardians!

I haven't been able to get to the rest of my "quotes" but wanted to address this one asap.

Hi Dylan, Hope you are doing well.:thumbsup:
Linus is here with me and safely "sheltering in place". To be honest, not near the top of my list of priorities, at the moment. I'm sure you'll understand. Rest assured he is safe and will be going out as soon as I am able to. With that said, I always have trouble finding the list of participants and will need the next persons info, when that time comes. Can anyone point me towards that list?
Thanks, all.:thumbsup:

Mark, thank you for the update and please, no worries at all - I am just glad that you are keeping safe. I know there is a lot going on in the world, not to mention things on more personal levels for many.

I am not concerned, I would much rather you keep well and focus on what you need to in order to be healthy and sound.

When the time comes (again, no rush), the list of participants can be found in the link in my signature - the original passaround post.

Back