Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

[QUOTE="Jack Black, post:

Just having some mature cheddar on rye ;)

yL2AnrN.jpg
QUOTE]
I'm in luck! I have some rye, and some old cheddar! It looks good, Jack!! That's what I'll have too!!
Our time zone is later than most here on BF - Breakfast is still two hours away!!:eek::D

A lot of really good pictures to wake up to this morning...

There is most certainly fish in my creek - haven't caught any yet though. I intend to get outfitted with some fly gear. After doing some fly fishing in Colorado last year, I got hooked (pun intended).
That's the dream! There are fish in my creek, but they are way too small to catch and they seem to move on when they start to get bigger.

I agree with the others, it's a stellar picture. :cool::thumbsup:

I'm still thinking about the pie I had yesterday, really made my day!
As soon as I saw your pie, I ran and put an Apple Pie on our grocery list. :D

We should do a 'guess the background' competition.
Absolutely. :cool::thumbsup:

If you're going to recycle a photo, that's a good one to go with. :cool::thumbsup:

Love that picture, it brings up a lot of good memories. :)

Jack, I think you could make almost anything on toast look good. :):thumbsup:

Love the stag on your Hartshead. :cool::thumbsup:

Another picture that makes me wish I was out camping or hiking. :cool::thumbsup:

I can identify with you Jack.:thumbsup:

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Thanks Bill, the gardener is actually older than the old folks he's gardening for! He's an old feller without a garden himself, so it looks like he's going to be out there all day. Not sure which I'd rather listen to the electric strimmer or his whistling, they're both pretty bad! :rolleyes:

I'm in luck! I have some rye, and some old cheddar! It looks good, Jack!! That's what I'll have too!!
Our time zone is later than most here on BF - Breakfast is still two hours away!!:eek::D

Great stuff Charlie, thanks for joining me :) Enjoy your breakfast pal :thumbsup:

That's the dream! There are fish in my creek, but they are way too small to catch and they seem to move on when they start to get bigger.

As soon as I saw your pie, I ran and put an Apple Pie on our grocery list. :D

Jack, I think you could make almost anything on toast look good. :):thumbsup:

Isn't it just? :)

LOL! :D You just reminded me, I still have some in the fridge, time for afternoon cuppa I think ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you John :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
Still on Spring Break, so I plan to spend a few hours in the shop today... My Happy Place :)

Have a productive and enjoyable day John :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron, it made a tasty snack ;) Think I'm going to make bangers 'n' mash for tea :D :thumbsup:
That sounds good Jack! :thumbsup: :)

Hi Ron, thanks for the compliment on my HHB stag. I still do most of my home chores but I've relegated the neighbor boy to climb ladders to clean out my gutters. He works cheap!:D

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg
That’s a good plan Bill! :thumbsup: Ladders can be very dangerous for us elderly gentlemen! :)

If you're going to recycle a photo, that's a good one to go with. :cool::thumbsup:
Thank you John! :)

I managed to eat a pancake and fried egg for breakfast this morning by mouth.:) I'm slowly working my way off the feeding tube.:thumbsup: Wahoo!!!

8ERe5Ty.jpg

Well done Ed, that is great news :) I'm sure it tasted a lot better that way too :) :thumbsup:

I could definitely eat that Jack! :thumbsup: Well I might have to give the blood pudding? a little taste taste! :rolleyes:I’ve never had it before! ;)

LOL! :D The black pudding was left over, I don't have it too often :) If you ever do decide to try it, I recommend it fried in bacon fat with some diced apple. Sounds like a strange combination, but it really works. Of course, that's only something to have as a starter or small snack, it's rich, so you only want a little. I'd try anything at one time! :D :thumbsup:

Well done Ed, that is great news :) I'm sure it tasted a lot better that way too :) :thumbsup:

LOL! :D The black pudding was left over, I don't have it too often :) If you ever do decide to try it, I recommend it fried in bacon fat with some diced apple. Sounds like a strange combination, but it really works. Of course, that's only something to have as a starter or small snack, it's rich, so you only want a little. I'd try anything at one time! :D :thumbsup:
Even snails?!? :eek:

Even snails?!? :eek:

I haven't had them for a long time, but when I lived in France, I really liked them. I was expecting them to have the texture of seafood, but in fact they're more like a small piece of meat, and the main flavour comes from the garlic butter. Definitely worth trying :thumbsup: Years ago, I remember a pal of mine telling me he'd been camping, and thought he'd try snails, so he just collected a few and boiled them in water! :eek: Naturally, he wasn't impressed :D :thumbsup:

I haven't had them for a long time, but when I lived in France, I really liked them. I was expecting them to have the texture of seafood, but in fact they're more like a small piece of meat, and the main flavour comes from the garlic butter. Definitely worth trying :thumbsup: Years ago, I remember a pal of mine telling me he'd been camping, and thought he'd try snails, so he just collected a few and boiled them in water! :eek: Naturally, he wasn't impressed :D :thumbsup:
I love garlick and butter, but there's plenty of beef and chicken around--I don't think I'm going to resort to eating snails! No offense to my French friends. I don't eat mushrooms or frog legs, either. I have been enjoying watching the 1999 cooking series with Julia Child and Jacques Pépin, but I would not eat EVERYTHING they cook! :eek:;):D

I love garlick and butter, but there's plenty of beef and chicken around--I don't think I'm going to resort to eating snails! No offense to my French friends. I don't eat mushrooms or frog legs, either. I have been enjoying watching the 1999 cooking series with Julia Child and Jacques Pépin, but I would not eat EVERYTHING they cook! :eek:;):D

LOL! :D I can recall when frog's legs were quite popular here in England, as an exotic pub dish. I always wanted to try them, but have never seen them on a menu in France or in the market. I think they were out of fashion when I lived there. I often heard visiting English people asking for them, but without success :) Snake was always something I fancied trying. I have to say I've got a lot more picky as I've got older! :D :thumbsup:

Back