Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Modoc ED Modoc ED - Very happy to hear of you making good progress, Ed. Here’s to your continued progress.

@Fodderwing - Hello Dwight. Always a treat to hear from you, as well as to see your beautiful image. May you and yours continue to be safe.

Good Evening Guardians. It seems to me that this thread has become more of a shared daily journal. It has the vibe of being group therapy as we all endure. May we all draw strength from this bright spot. Be Safe.
E53D7734-FFF8-4F04-863F-0BB6E2DAA41C_zpsp1pmkozk.jpeg

BBQ Pork Fried Rice.
View attachment 1318395
Very nice lambfoot knife. Mmmm, the rice, it looks yummy.:):thumbsup:

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Happy Passover Rachel, and I hope that you and all your family are well :thumbsup:

Nice work John :) :thumbsup:

What Greg said! :thumbsup:

Hey Dwight! :) Great to see you here buddy, thanks for stopping by, and with another great pic, as always :) Hope you're keeping OK, and staying safe my friend :) :thumbsup:

Nice sentiments and photos Harvey, nice slung-shot too ;) :thumbsup:

Those good Taylor, nice work :) :thumbsup:

Good to see that one Dylan, and in that beautiful setting :) :thumbsup:

Far from it my friend :) I can imagine! :eek: You did a great job Mike, I didn't even know it had broken until I went to put another ball in the pouch, my previous shot didn't seem to have been affected :) Looking forward to seeing your Barlow :) :thumbsup:

Someone bought me Treme as a birthday gift a few years back. I'd never heard of it, and after watching other series, it seemed a little slow. I wouldn't say it's a masterpiece, far from it, but I enjoyed learning a little about New Orleans culture, music, food, and history. The series is set in the period when New Orleans was rebuilding after the terrible floods a few years back, so perhaps this is a good time to watch it :thumbsup:

The Catfish Hole in Fayetteville sounds great Greg :D No shortage of fried chicken here, maybe a bit too much of it to be honest (teenagers barely seem to eat anything else), but catfish would have to be imported. Considering we're an island nation, most people here don't eat a lot of fish! :rolleyes: Maybe tomorrow ;)

Great photo of your newly-arrived '19, and of Eleanor of course :) She looks very discerning :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, how's everyone doing? Hope you're all managing OK, staying well, and not going stir crazy ;) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

Healthy start to the day with my Charlie Lamb ;) :thumbsup:

ggNPGj1.jpg
Very healthy my friend :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! I hope y’all are safe and well this morning! :) I’ve got my Rosewood Hartshead Barlow SFO from Jack this morning! :D :thumbsup:

49753119882_e2b3c5f2b7_o_d.jpg

Hey there Ron, beautiful rosewood HHB. The wood background picks up on the colors of the knife scales nicely.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How exciting, there are so many great pictures this morning... :):thumbsup:

A post from Dwight... Made my day. :):thumbsup:

Blessed picture, Vince. :):thumbsup:

Beautiful Lamb and braids. :cool::thumbsup:

Looks delicious! Nice Hartshead. :cool::thumbsup:

Beautiful picture in the great outdoors. :cool::thumbsup:

I like Lambsfoot content. :D:thumbsup:

Fresh berries? Your WCLF looks excellent. :cool::thumbsup:

A beautiful Hartshead for sure. :cool::thumbsup:

It must be Hartshead Day today. :cool::thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
As a Social Science major, it's been very interesting to see everybody's different reactions to isolation.
I think Introverts are blossoming and dealing with it well, while it is driving the Extroverts absolutely insane.
I see people eating better, spending time with daily walks and runs, finding new ways to entertain themselves, and reconnecting with family.

There is always a silver lining if we look for it. :):thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
As a Social Science major, it's been very interesting to see everybody's different reactions to isolation.
I think Introverts are blossoming and dealing with it well, while it is driving the Extroverts absolutely insane.
I see people eating better, spending time with daily walks and runs, finding new ways to entertain themselves, and reconnecting with family.

As an introvert myself, it hasn't been trouble; but I'm also still working full-time and teaching my own children. Life has gotten busier in some ways, despite the isolation. I've really enjoyed the extra time with my family. There may be some withdrawal pains when things go back to normal.

I like that... The other side of the coin perspective. :cool::thumbsup:
For sure. I know for SO many others it will be the opposite. I was listening to NPR this morning and they said another couple of million people filed for unemployment, and that now 1 in 10 workers have filed (I don't know how they got that number, but still!).

Thanks, Jack. Everyone is fine, if going a bit stir-crazy.
It was a very unorthodox seder, possibly owing to each of us having our own bottle of wine. ;)

Well, it's nice to know that even this dark cloud has a silver lining ;) :thumbsup:

Great start to your day Jack! Healthy food and a beautiful Lambsfoot! :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! I hope y’all are safe and well this morning! :) I’ve got my Rosewood Hartshead Barlow SFO from Jack this morning! :D :thumbsup:

49753119882_e2b3c5f2b7_o_d.jpg

Thanks pal, nice Lambsfoot choice for the day :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I very much hope that you all are well.
View attachment 1318493

You too Bill, that's some good-looking stag :thumbsup:

Fresh berries? Your WCLF looks excellent. :cool::thumbsup:

Fresh from the supermarket John ;) :D Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Interesting thoughts John, and an interesting photo to match :) I'm missing my hikes, but I'm still struggling to find time to get everything done! :D :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians! Things are really coming to a head(stock) here in strat week!

Have a good day everyone, and stay safe out there!

IloK3ov.jpg

Great pic Matt :D :thumbsup:

There may be some withdrawal pains when things go back to normal.

think_outside_the_box-word_play-office_cubicles-office_jobs-office_workers-business-commerce-CC122413_low.jpg

Back