Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

LamBarJack for me this week:
hhb2-mark-vflat-bootfront-jpg.1347181

Nice picture of your LamBarJack, Gary.;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! The knife on top in that photo was my first Lambsfoot, ordered from a shop in Sheffield (apparently it’s famous). It’s a nice enough knife, although I’d say now it’s one of my least favorites of all the Lambsfoot knives I have. The polished blade on it is unlike any other Wright’s Lambsfoot I have: no swedge at all, with a tiny nail nick, and an edge that’s noticeably upswept near the tip as opposed to actually straight. Here it is compared to a standard Ebony.

VE1qZRe.jpg

Sorry, Jack. :( I thought the idea was great, but struggled to think of someone to nominate.

That is a very odd-looking knife isn't it Barrett? It's a shame vendors don't return knives like that to the factory, maybe it was a 'second' or part of a lot they got cheap :confused: I got a knife from the same shop, different pattern, but also with a very shallow nail-nick, I hated it o_O

Maybe it was a bit too complicated :( Best laid plans of mice and men eh? :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Thanks Denis :thumbsup: I'll share pictures when it comes home:thumbsup:

Great looking knife, can't wait to see it with some new covers!:cool::thumbsup:

Thanks Jack,:thumbsup: I'll be sure and post pictures :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing more @glennbad magic Rob! :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians :thumbsup: here's a picture from well over a year ago, I don't remember if I ever posted this one:confused: getting old does that along with some other undesirable losses.
ZjoJ3TG.jpg

Good morning Guardians :thumbsup: here's a picture from well over a year ago, I don't remember if I ever posted this one:confused: getting old does that along with some other undesirable losses.
ZjoJ3TG.jpg

Ace pic Rob :cool: I don't recall seeing it before, but then I've got a memory like a sieve! :D :thumbsup:

My grandfather made those for my oldest son, leather and all
Those are keepsakes for sure. :cool::thumbsup:

Love the picture, Dennis. :cool::thumbsup:

Great picture, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Weird to see a Lamb with a belly. ;)

I thought the idea was great, but struggled to think of someone to nominate.
I was having the same trouble. Hard to know who has one and who doesn't.

A very elegant looking Lamb. :cool::thumbsup:

Now that's creative. Nice job! :cool::thumbsup:

Somebody needs to teach you how to celebrate, Jack. :D

Great perspective in that photo. :cool::thumbsup:

Very interesting with the nick in the swedge. :cool::thumbsup:

Back