Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I would call them a cookie, although they do remind me of what you'd get if you crossed a cookie with a cracker. I really like the texture and the mellow flavor, my boys do too. They won't last long. :D

One of my boys hit the nail on the head when he said they had the same flavor as Animal Crackers.

That's interesting John, and a very helpful comparison :) I don't think I've had Animal Crackers since I was a little boy :)

That border had me really confused first thing in the morning. :D

Sorry! :D :thumbsup:

Great photos, Ron and Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks ship-mate! :D :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
It's supposed to be 104 degrees today, That's Skoll weather. :cool::thumbsup:

That's pretty warm! :eek: Yes, Skoll will be chasing the sun! :cool: :D :thumbsup:

8VdLg8d.jpg

Great pic Randy :) :thumbsup:

Looking good Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:

Would you consider them a cookie? :D

Maybe if they had chocolate on! :D ;) This is the sort of thing that gets called a cookie here, a "fancy biscuit" :D ;) :thumbsup:

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

I dare say it's a matter of taste, but I remember going to see the Ocean's Eleven re-make, and remarking in relation to Julia Roberts, "Rob a safe for her? I wouldn't even get the ginger biscuits out for her!" :rolleyes:

Morning, Guardians, Pu-erh from my bamboo Yixing pot this morning.

fKLC7rb.jpg

Very nice Jeff :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1352091 My mood today, not really it’s a good day, stay safe Guardians!

Good to hear Chuck :) :thumbsup:

That's so funny... :D:thumbsup:
Julia Roberts does nothing for me either.
Those chocolate chip cookies on the other hand...

Cookies are something I might take camping with me, or buy once or twice a year, but I deliberately don't buy them more frequently, otherwise I might just abandon cooking altogether, and sit there eating cookies! :D :thumbsup:

Cookies are something I might take camping with me, or buy once or twice a year, but I deliberately don't buy them more frequently, otherwise I might just abandon cooking altogether, and sit there eating cookies! :D :thumbsup:
yep that's a problem with many of us, Just say in moderation, repeat, repeat...……….

Smiling this morning - no wound care until Friday:)

8YHY2SI.jpg

That's good news Ed, and a sign you are on the mend I hope? Well done, and congratulations on that fine flock :thumbsup:

Good day Guardians !
r2HVcAW.jpg

Great pic Dan, nice to see you're still getting out and about :) :thumbsup:

I haven't been off my street today, but here's a pic of my Big 'Un from last week :thumbsup:

hBE4Fzn.jpg

Thanks, Jack, and I'll have a cookie, too! (But just one! ;))
Thankfully, in my 60s I've finally learned some restraint. Possibly a heart attack and several surgeries have encouraged my wisdom, but who knows???

Very sensible Jeff, hope you're doing OK now my friend :) :thumbsup:

I know what you mean, Jack! Unfortunately, my daughter is always making cookies (and cakes and pies and other sweets). Fortunately, she is out of town visiting her brother, and we are out of sweets. Unfortunately, she is returning soon. Fortunately, I miss her!

Have a great day, Guardians!
yhf3AjX.jpg

I know what you mean, Jack! Unfortunately, my daughter is always making cookies (and cakes and pies and other sweets). Fortunately, she is out of town visiting her brother, and we are out of sweets. Unfortunately, she is returning soon. Fortunately, I miss her!

Have a great day, Guardians!
yhf3AjX.jpg

That's dangerous Vince :eek: I went through a phase of regular baking some years ago, and put on about 10 lbs! :eek: Hope she gets back to you safe and sound my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning TEW You Guardians.
C90E2BE8-C05A-4EAA-A6DC-7266E6FC0006_zpsaqkajkwa.jpeg

Very good Harvey :D Nice photo :) :thumbsup:

Yes indeed! :eek: o_O :thumbsup:

Same here Barrett :D Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

I don't think I've ever turned down a biscuit! :D ;) :thumbsup:

:D :D :thumbsup:

My lack of restraint is the reason I don't generally have them in the house Barrett! :D :thumbsup:

Fresh from the tin, and looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

I haven't heard that word in ages Rachel :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic :) :thumbsup:

Nice Staffie Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, I hope everyone is well, and keeping safe. It's raining quite heavily here today, first time in weeks (we had the sunniest May on record). Don't think I'll be going far today, but I'm carrying my Rosewood Big 'Un just in case ;) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

9wF2hoS.jpg
Thanks Jack, she still acts like a puppy sometimes. She lets my daughter crawl all over her like my son used too. She is a great dog. Sad to say she has lost a step or two, likes to nap more, is losing her hearing and has quiet a few fatty tumors. I got her when I was young. Her father and mother were both champions here. June was actually an "on the rise" show dog in her younger years. She actually won a couple shows as a young dog somewhere around 1-2 years old. I just couldn't afford the entry fees anymore when I had a young son.

Back