Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Peaches are back in season here. Decided to eat healthy this morning before hitting the links. Took this photo then realized I had an almost identical one from before:D.
IMG_1216.JPG

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Peaches are back in season here. Decided to eat healthy this morning before hitting the links. Took this photo then realized I had an almost identical one from before:D.
View attachment 1356743

Nice way to start the day Bill :) :thumbsup:

Have fun storming the castle, Jack. ;):thumbsup:

Thanks John :D I enjoyed catching up with my pals, stocked up on a few things, and even got a bunch of knives (sadly none to post here). Now, I'm just waiting for a beer delivery :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Another great pic my friend :D :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! :thumbsup: I've got my H.M. Slater tagging along this morning. Y'all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49994607256_16715771bf_o.jpg

That's a beauty Ron, nice to see it again :) :thumbsup:

Sounds like you did us proud. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. :)

Thanks John, unfortunately the fish and chip shop was closed :eek: :D ;) :thumbsup:

I went to the post office to mail off the giveaway prizes, having already stuck on the customs labels, only to find that the labels were changed a few weeks ago, so I had to fill out new ones, in a hurry, with gloves on! o_O @Pinemoon , @AnW, and @Whetstone39 , I hope they reach you soon :thumbsup:

......... I enjoyed catching up with my pals, stocked up on a few things, and even got a bunch of knives (sadly none to post here). Now, I'm just waiting for a beer delivery :) :thumbsup:

That's a beauty Ron, nice to see it again :) :thumbsup:
It seems as though you've had a decent day out in town Jack! :thumbsup: Sounds as if you may be loading up "Jacks Table" some more also! ;) Thanks for the compliment my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks John :D I enjoyed catching up with my pals, stocked up on a few things, and even got a bunch of knives (sadly none to post here). Now, I'm just waiting for a beer delivery :) :thumbsup:
Fantastic! I'm really looking forward to visiting the antique mall again some day.
View attachment 1356743

Beautiful colors in that pic! I'm trying to eat healthy too, and the Victory Garden is providing. (I may have to start pickling the green beans, as I'm getting my fill of them. This morning's harvest:
fyamTVQ.jpg

3BuW433.jpg

I'm still trying to finish off yesterday's eggplant, (a giant pink "rosa bianca")
dzG4D0P.jpg

It seems as though you've had a decent day out in town Jack! :thumbsup: Sounds as if you may be loading up "Jacks Table" some more also! ;) Thanks for the compliment my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Made a nice change after all the solitary confinement Ron :) My heart always sinks a little when I see some penknives, and the trader says, "I've researched them." It usually means they've spent some time reading nonsense on ebay, that they'll have learned nothing about the knives, will most likely have cleaned them - badly, and that the prices will be stupid o_O A few interesting ones though (pic in the EDC thread). Hope you're having a good day pal :) :thumbsup:

Fantastic! I'm really looking forward to visiting the antique mall again some day.

Beautiful colors in that pic! I'm trying to eat healthy too, and the Victory Garden is providing. (I may have to start pickling the green beans, as I'm getting my fill of them. This morning's harvest:
fyamTVQ.jpg

3BuW433.jpg

I'm still trying to finish off yesterday's eggplant, (a giant pink "rosa bianca")
dzG4D0P.jpg

I hope that day comes soon Rachel :) Great pics, and a wonderful harvest :) Wow! That's a beast! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

It's a common enough phrase here. I've also heard the expression "brain like a sieve."

Oh yeah we have that saying over here to. Certainly applies to me. :(

I don't let it restrict me. :D

That's the spirit man! :):thumbsup:

I know someone who wrote his dissertation in one night, fuelled by a crate of Gold Label! :D

LOL! At least that stuff is useful for something then. :D

Yesterday we noticed a swarm of bees in one of our crape myrtles. My wife called a local bee keeper who came over and was able to collect these bees along with their queen. He explained that the reason they were there was because their hive was too full and they needed to start a new colony. The bees surrounding the queen were all female and full of honey. The scout bees were out flying around in an attempt to find a place for a new home. :cool:

https://i.imgur.com/qwWG6CD.jpg[/img]']

So he got a free bees freebee? :)
Great shots.

I thought I'd get a piece of all this biscuit action round here. :)

79cOqm9.jpg

I thought I'd get a piece of all this biscuit action round here. :)

79cOqm9.jpg

Very swanky! :D :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, a few pics from my walk in the park across the street from home.

tDKqBLm.jpg

No clear water in the streams around here, always muddy even when there's been no rain.

NERYLoB.jpg

Lambsfoot content.

A3iOIee.jpg

Thanks for the photos Rob, your Thompson is stunning, one of the nicest Lambsfoot models I've seen :cool: :) :thumbsup:

6HQorEt.gif

Watch what you wish for.:)

AXoNDyH.jpg

:D :thumbsup:

Just to beat a dead horse, my Mom's colander looks like it used to have handles. My old model at home still does.
DNi9pc6.jpg

Cool pic Dave (I missed it before) :) Surprised by the legs the colander theme has had! :D :thumbsup:

I'm not hungry tonight, so I just made a cheese sandwich for my tea. Picked up a nice granary loaf in the market today :)

5jaSIEB.jpg

The chair recognizes the senior Senator from Illinois! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Union Jack is my lambsfoot this week:

Splendid, Harvey! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
Thank you for the nice comments, GT.Love the beautiful images of your Union Jack.

Thanks Harvey. You got a very nice one there. I actually quite like those knives which happen to have an asymmetrical palm swell, whether by chance or design.
Thank you kindly, Chin. Your blog posts are gems filled with wonderful images.

but to my mind the quintessential Lambsfoot knife will always have a swayback handle.
When possible, I too, prefer the swayback.

Lamb on fire !
Ootstanding “Lamb on Fire” images, Dan.

Jack Black Jack Black - Very happy to hear of your venture out. You needed it. We all need it.

Good Morning Guardians.

Christopher Johnson/Western Works
C6C109E1-5688-4546-B9CA-827F4FA321E9.jpeg

C5A858E2-4BCE-43A6-A69F-26586B4F779E.jpeg

B

fyamTVQ.jpg

3BuW433.jpg

dzG4D0P.jpg
Beautiful veggies. The colors are so vibrant!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Unfortunately
Have fun storming the castle, Jack. ;):thumbsup:

Hope you have a below par day, Bill. ;):thumbsup:
I had a "not so great" outing but I have to say I always have a lot of fun. The weather was a bit dismal and the course had not been maintained well.:mad: It had always been a very nice golf course but sadly has been let go and was not very enjoyable to play as of now.:(:(:(

Back