Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I know....I am roughing it! ;)
I'm down to frozen burritos and Jack Daniels.
Neither are my favorite but they will due in a pinch.

Oh I made a mistake, that is the 2018 that I posted. I fixed my post.
Here's a pic of my '17. :oops:
26813321129_b719cd6337_h.jpg

I know what you mean buddy, frozen burritos would be considered pretty exotic round my way :) I don't mind drinking Jack Daniels, so long as it has Coke in it! ;)

Great patina! :cool: :thumbsup:

I’m reminded of an old expression: “You can bring a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.” Appreciate your concern.

Big fan of doohickeys:D

Yummy!

Brilliant blog of your hiking adventure, Jack.

Excellent image of your Hartshead, Bill.

Good Afternoon Guardians
View attachment 1376767
Hi Harvey, very interesting lambfoot there. As for the one I have with me today ... it's not the HHB:):):) but rather my MM Sheffield Barlow.:D:D

Sounds like an excellent plan.

Until tomorrow morning. ;)

Sounds like time well spent to me.

:D :thumbsup:

For every action there is a reaction, for every plus there is minus.o_O And we never learn, and we know we are going to feel like-:poop:.:rolleyes:

I think I'd have felt a little more sprightly today, if I hadn't moved onto Rusty Nails after the strong ales ran out :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

1 down 5 more to go! Fingers crossed for low rooster count...:D:D:D
View attachment 1377125
Carried my DamLamb today!
View attachment 1377124

Good luck Taylor :) Your DamLamb is looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians! :) I hope everyone had a great weekend. I enjoyed mine :) Start of another week, hope it goes well for everyone. Stay safe out there Guardians :thumbsup:

E3ZfYkP.jpg

Back with my Hartshead Barlow, after a record two days without it :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you Bill, I know the issues you’ve had with your MM, but the Horn is beautiful.
Thanks Harvey. Yes, there were issues with this knife and while the polished horn looks nice in the photos there seems to be some things that happened to the scales whilst the knife was being "sorted out" that the pictures don't show. I may end up getting new covers put on but time will tell.:)

:D :thumbsup:

I think I'd have felt a little more sprightly today, if I hadn't moved onto Rusty Nails after the strong ales ran out :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Good luck Taylor :) Your DamLamb is looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians! :) I hope everyone had a great weekend. I enjoyed mine :) Start of another week, hope it goes well for everyone. Stay safe out there Guardians :thumbsup:

E3ZfYkP.jpg

Back with my Hartshead Barlow, after a record two days without it :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, glad you had a good weekend; I did too:). Your HHB is looking good as always.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jose, Another great photo of your beautiful green lambfoot:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 down 5 more to go! Fingers crossed for low rooster count...:D:D:D
View attachment 1377125
Carried my DamLamb today!
View attachment 1377124

Taylor that DamLam is sure looking nice.:thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians. Got the HHB with me today. It's been a very wet year for southern NC. Can't even go into the yard because it is so wet and soft. At least we are starting out the week with some sunshine:D. Hopefully things dry out. Recycled photo.:)
IMG_2353.JPG

E3ZfYkP.jpg

Looking good Jack! Hope you have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians. Got the HHB with me today. It's been a very wet year for southern NC. Can't even go into the yard because it is so wet and soft. At least we are starting out the week with some sunshine:D. Hopefully things dry out. Recycled photo.:)
img_2353-jpg.1377170
Recycled or not that’s a great photo and a beautiful Lambsfoot Bill! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey. Yes, there were issues with this knife and while the polished horn looks nice in the photos there seems to be some things that happened to the scales whilst the knife was being "sorted out" that the pictures don't show. I may end up getting new covers put on but time will tell.:)

I remember you saying there was also a problem with the horn Bill, but can't remember what you said. If it is warping, it's possible that it might be caused by atmospheric factors. If you have to get the covers replaced, the knife is going to end up like the old joke - My grandfather had that shovel all his life, he only replaced the shaft 3 times, and the blade twice :eek:

Thanks Jack, glad you had a good weekend; I did too:). Your HHB is looking good as always.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 1377170

Thank you Bill, that's good to hear :) Sorry to hear about your weather, but glad you have some sunshine today :) Here, it's not raining, but it's dull and overcast, and cold for the time of year :( Nice pic of your Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

Looking good Jack! Hope you have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot pal, you too :) :thumbsup:

Hello Guardians! :thumbsup: I hope y’all are off to a good start on the new week! I’m carrying my William Rodgers Horn Lambsfoot this morning. I hope y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50107851981_a37613c1e7_c_d.jpg

That looks great Ron, have you been buffing the horn? Nice pic my friend :cool: :thumbsup:

Back