Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

mvimg_20200712_195559-jpg.1377125
Fingers crossed for some good egg producers. :cool::thumbsup:

Nice to see the Barlow back. :cool::thumbsup:

Cool picture, Bill. :cool::thumbsup:

I don't think that shield is going to fit. :D
Lovely picture, Ron. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :thumbsup: I haven’t done anything to this one except to oil the joint and wipe down the blade! It’s got some beautiful Horn for sure! :) :thumbsup:

Fair enough Ron! :D It sure is a beauty :) :thumbsup:

I have 3 Lambsfoot knives by William Rodgers, all Big 'Uns. This is the one with horn covers :thumbsup:

rV682xc.jpg

Thanks John :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
Takes me longer to get coffee and settled in on the forum these days.
The new puppy demands a lot of attention in the morning. :confused:

He keeping you busy? :D That's a fantastic pic John, really shows the knife off well :cool: :thumbsup:

I think you’re right my friend! ;) Thanks John! :) :thumbsup:

Fair enough Ron! :D It sure is a beauty :) :thumbsup:

I have 3 Lambsfoot knives by William Rodgers, all Big 'Uns. This is the one with horn covers :thumbsup:

rV682xc.jpg
Thanks Jack! :cool: That big ’un is nice one. :thumbsup: I can definitely see the resemblance in the bolsters and the blade stamp. On mine and yours I can detect a slight bit of belly to the blade. Can you see that? I don’t know how yours are but mine is a bear trap! More than any of my others! :) :thumbsup:

A pic from back when Jake was shiny as a new penny.
48145155267_e29d4ba811_h.jpg

Y'all have a rip roarin' Monday.
h0410.gif

Smashing Kevin! :cool: Have a good week buddy :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians and anyone else looking in.

Three SFOs complemented by a very old "Special" Harrison Bros

dvubJX7.jpg

Quality quartet Ed :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :cool: That big ’un is nice one. :thumbsup: I can definitely see the resemblance in the bolsters and the blade stamp. On mine and yours I can detect a slight bit of belly to the blade. Can you see that? I don’t know how yours are but mine is a bear trap! More than any of my others! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron, I picked these two up at the same time (the horn model and a Bexoid one). Both a bit rough and ready, but solid knives, and they definitely have a stout pull. This photo, taken on the day I brought them home, probably shows the blade better, I think they just have some wear :thumbsup:

oCV5Esl.jpg

As does this one Charlie sent me, which is a much nicer example I think :) :thumbsup:

5EftnBA.jpg

Don't want lizards, rats, possums, and raccoons in the house. ;)

We've never had that problem and we live in the boonies. It's sooooooooooo nice that when they have to poop or pee in the middle of the night that they can go on their own and we don't have to get up to supervise them.:thumbsup:

Thanks Ron, I picked these two up at the same time (the horn model and a Bexoid one). Both a bit rough and ready, but solid knives, and they definitely have a stout pull. This photo, taken on the day I brought them home, probably shows the blade better, I think they just have some wear :thumbsup:

oCV5Esl.jpg

As does this one Charlie sent me, which is a much nicer example I think :) :thumbsup:

5EftnBA.jpg
Two solid knives there Jack! :thumbsup: That two blade is a beautiful knife! It doesn’t surprise me at all that it came from Charlie! ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, glad you had a good weekend; I did too:). Your HHB is looking good as always.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jose, Another great photo of your beautiful green lambfoot:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Taylor that DamLam is sure looking nice.:thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians. Got the HHB with me today. It's been a very wet year for southern NC. Can't even go into the yard because it is so wet and soft. At least we are starting out the week with some sunshine:D. Hopefully things dry out. Recycled photo.:)
View attachment 1377170

Fingers crossed for some good egg producers. :cool::thumbsup:

Cool picture, Bill. :cool::thumbsup:

The DamLamb is definitely one of my fancy carry knives.

Hoping for GREAT egg producing hens! No roosters. The rooster may end up being dinner.

Sweet Trio. You ran out of beer?:eek::D

it’s a beaut!

Good Morning Guardians
View attachment 1377289

Thanks Harvey :) Not quite, I still have lots of beer, but I had a few hefty ABV ones, and only had lighter beers left in the fridge. By that point, moving onto Rusty Nails seemed to make sense! :D :rolleyes: :thumbsup: That's very handsome, is it a new one Harvey? :thumbsup:

Back