Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I've just carried 10 cases of beer up the stairs, so that's my exercise for the day! :rolleyes:

OSGYzgv.jpg

Whew Jack! :eek: I would need a break for sure after that my friend! ;) :thumbsup:

Old faithful, my Pére David Big ‘un is in my pocket today! ;) Y’all be safe out there! :) :thumbsup:
(Recycled photo)
49882737026_0ea4df6087_o_d.jpg

I think I might make a cup of tea Ron ;) :D Just love that patina my friend :) :thumbsup:

It's Over!!!! WOUND CARE IS OVER!!!!:thumbsup::) Yesterday, at 12:30, I was officially discharged from Wound Care.:D No more prodding, poking, scraping, picking, etc.. From now on, I'll only stop by once a month for them to give it a quick look see.

This deserves a "Big-un" shot in a ray of sunshine.

0KTdDY0.jpg

You must have a HUGE refrigerator! :D

I shared an apartment with a friend once for several months. The only thing we ever had in the fridge was beer.

Sadly not! :( I have been meaning to buy a new one for the past couple of years, but it's such a boring thing to buy, and there's too much choice! :rolleyes: Wish I had bought one before the lockdown. I can still get a fair amount of beer in it, but I have to re-stock it every couple of days - that or take the food out! :D I have got a spare bedroom that resembles a mini Costco at the moment! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

It's Over!!!! WOUND CARE IS OVER!!!!:thumbsup::) Yesterday, at 12:30, I was officially discharged from Wound Care.:D No more prodding, poking, scraping, picking, etc.. From now on, I'll only stop by once a month for them to give it a quick look see.

0KTdDY0.jpg
Congratulations Ed! :) :thumbsup: That news definitely deserves a big ‘un! ;) :D

0KTdDY0.jpg

Fantastic news Ed :thumbsup: And well done to you sir, you have certainly been through an ordeal :thumbsup: Definitely a Big 'Un moment my friend :cool: :thumbsup:

0KTdDY0.jpg
That's awesome, Ed! Keep on getting better!

Last edited:

0KTdDY0.jpg
A Milestone!!:) Congrats, Ed!! I hope it goes smoothly from here!!:thumbsup:

0KTdDY0.jpg
Congratulations Ed !!! :thumbsup::)

Back