Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Well I suppose I better get to work :rolleyes: :D

Here's to your very good health Modoc ED Modoc ED :thumbsup:

IO0eEH4.jpg

I'll catch up later, but a Bump for the Guardians!
Howdy Dennis. Cool Lamb Foot pic,

Just having some lunch after all that work ;) :D :thumbsup:
Well deserved,

I carried it up 2 cases at a time :thumbsup:
Perfect exercise for your back, Jack.:eek:

It's Over!!!! WOUND CARE IS OVER!!!!:thumbsup::)
Best news of the day. So happy for you, Ed. Be well.

I have got a spare bedroom that resembles a mini Costco at the moment! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:
Would love to see a pic.:D

Good Afternoon Guardians
190CE186-183F-4523-B484-7195E1716F3A.jpeg

It's Over!!!! WOUND CARE IS OVER!!!!:thumbsup::) Yesterday, at 12:30, I was officially discharged from Wound Care.:D No more prodding, poking, scraping, picking, etc.. From now on, I'll only stop by once a month for them to give it a quick look see.

This deserves a "Big-un" shot in a ray of sunshine.

0KTdDY0.jpg
Congratulations! I'll bet that's a relief.

Enjoy that Big-un in the sun.
IujTk9V.jpg

That knife is looking nicely 'lived-in' Rachel :) :thumbsup:
Him and me both. :D
Good Morning Guardians, still wet here in Yorkshire, and I wonder if we're going to get a summer at all o_O Hope everyone is doing well. Thought I'd carry some Rosewood today :thumbsup:

6ERwHfu.jpg
As usual, I'd gladly send some of our summer to you, Jack. 100 degree days all week, so far.
If only we could meet somewhere in the middle...

Got 18 in yesterday and it was only 96 degrees F out on the links:D. Another scorcher today coming:eek:. Looks like sunny weather for the rest of the week but those pesky pop-up thunderstorms are always a possibility.:rolleyes:
IMG_2436.JPG

Good Morning Guardians, still wet here in Yorkshire, and I wonder if we're going to get a summer at all o_O Hope everyone is doing well. Thought I'd carry some Rosewood today :thumbsup:

6ERwHfu.jpg
Jack, sorry it's still wet in Yorkshire for you. Nice photo of that HHB:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Him and me both. :D

As usual, I'd gladly send some of our summer to you, Jack. 100 degree days all week, so far.
If only we could meet somewhere in the middle...

LOL! :D Thanks Rachel, it's a shame it can't be shared out a bit better, it's in the 50's here today o_O I certainly wouldn't fancy a long run of 100 degree days though :eek: :thumbsup:

Got 18 in yesterday and it was only 96 degrees F out on the links:D. Another scorcher today coming:eek:. Looks like sunny weather for the rest of the week but those pesky pop-up thunderstorms are always a possibility.:rolleyes:
View attachment 1378391

Jack, sorry it's still wet in Yorkshire for you. Nice photo of that HHB:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Bill, it sounds like you're enjoying the weather, so I hope you don't get any thunderstorms to spoil it :) Your Hartshead Barlow is looking good :thumbsup:

Back