Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Lol... One can hope. :D:thumbsup:
We have a saying around these parts, John!
8mO3GPU.jpg

Even had the Fabulous Thunderbirds do a commercial to the tune of Tuff Enuff a while back! :D

Not sure what you guys could come up with out in Cali, but maybe the Chili Peppers could do a PSA! :cool:

LOL! :D Dave @Horsewright lives in California! :eek: The GOOD part :D ;) :thumbsup:

I haven't had a whisky in months, and it must be a couple of years since I last opened a bottle of Bowmore. It used to be a staple of my booze cupboard until they started messing around with the blends :rolleyes: I was pleased to find the good old 12 year-old online during the lockdown :) :thumbsup:

n1LLhg4.jpg

We have a saying around these parts, John!
8mO3GPU.jpg

Even had the Fabulous Thunderbirds do a commercial to the tune of Tuff Enuff a while back! :D

Not sure what you guys could come up with out in Cali, but maybe the Chili Peppers could do a PSA! :cool:
FwglcLu.jpg

Nolan Ryan signed this photo with "Don't Mess with Texas!"
[26-year-old punk Robin Ventura charged the mound because Nolan hit him with the baseball. 46-year-old Nolan showed him what fer! Old guys rule! :D]

And this year's winner is...

yHF6ua0.jpg

Congratulations @Henry Beige :) If you'd kindly PM me your address, I'll get your prize off to you ASAP :thumbsup:

Thanks for a fun GAW, Jack, and congrats to @Henry Beige! :thumbsup:

I haven't had a whisky in months, and it must be a couple of years since I last opened a bottle of Bowmore. It used to be a staple of my booze cupboard until they started messing around with the blends :rolleyes: I was pleased to find the good old 12 year-old online during the lockdown :) :thumbsup:

n1LLhg4.jpg

I haven’t tried Bowmore, but it’s an Islay Single Malt, how bad could it be? :D

FwglcLu.jpg

[26-year-old punk Robin Ventura charged the mound because Nolan hit him with the baseball. 46-year-old Nolan showed him what fer! Old guys rule! :D]

Great baseball moment there! :D

Awesome hike Jack would have liked to stroll along with you.

It would have been great to have you along Chuck :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful photos Dan :) :thumbsup:

Working around the yard.
View attachment 1390553

Hope you had a good day :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for a fun GAW, Jack, and congrats to @Henry Beige! :thumbsup:

I haven’t tried Bowmore, but it’s an Islay Single Malt, how bad could it be? :D

Great baseball moment there! :D

A pleasure Barrett :) The Bowmore went down very easily, nice to re-acquaint with an old friend ;) :thumbsup:

Congrats to Henry, and thanks to Jack! Happy belated Yorkshire day :)
full

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians! Hope everyone had a great weekend, thanks once again for helping me to celebrate Yorkshire Day :) Hope your week gets off to a good start :thumbsup:

OEKqzDD.jpg

LOL! :D Dave @Horsewright lives in California! :eek: The GOOD part :D ;) :thumbsup:

n1LLhg4.jpg
A fine dram and fine knives as well. I like the Bowmore 12 year very much. Medium peat and peppery!:thumbsup:

FwglcLu.jpg

Vince - an iconic photo. One of my all time favorite ball players. Never forget the Ryan Express;)

Good Morning Guardians. Well, we are battening down the hatches in preparation of Hurricane Isaias. Here in NC it's already beginning (raining very hard). Hopefully we don't get hit too badly with the winds (coming late tonight and into tomorrow) Pray for us. I will have my HHB on hand.
IMG_1264.JPG

Good Morning Guardians. Well, we are battening down the hatches in preparation of Hurricane Isaias. Here in NC it's already beginning (raining very hard). Hopefully we don't get hit too badly with the winds (coming late tonight and into tomorrow) Pray for us. I will have my HHB on hand.
View attachment 1390766

Good luck Bill. :thumbsup: I hope your HHB isn't needed for anything dire.

Still toting my rosewood.
8oVniqM.jpg

A fine dram and fine knives as well. I like the Bowmore 12 year very much. Medium peat and peppery!:thumbsup:

Me too Bill, I'd forgotten quite how much I liked it! :D :thumbsup:

Having problems with the BF software again, liking and replying to posts o_O Not able to multi-quote, which I experienced a week or so ago o_O

Back