Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

We supposedly have a cold front going through here over the next 4 days like we have not had for 25 years, but excuse my doubts. The weather bureau have a record of not delivering on their promises, a bit like certain public officials that are not allowed to be mentioned on the Porch. But, it is 6.55am, i have a country radio station on, and they are reporting snow in low lying areas that rarely see snow, so maybe they are right this time. I am falling into them and making a big pot of vegetable soup today, enough to last 4 days, take care everyone.:)

What about some homemade Jam!!! Or is that not in your skill set.:rolleyes:

Much as I enjoy blackberry jam, I'd only make jam if I was sick to the teeth of crumbles and pies, and there isn't THAT much fruit out there! ;)

You know how to live.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Where are the condiments though.:oops:

Thanks mate, plenty of tomato ketchup on those sausages :thumbsup:

We supposedly have a cold front going through here over the next 4 days like we have not had for 25 years, but excuse my doubts. The weather bureau have a record of not delivering on their promises, a bit like certain public officials that are not allowed to be mentioned on the Porch. But, it is 6.55am, i have a country radio station on, and they are reporting snow in low lying areas that rarely see snow, so maybe they are right this time. I am falling into them and making a big pot of vegetable soup today, enough to last 4 days, take care everyone.:)

Stay warm, and enjoy your soup :thumbsup:

Be nice to see a bit more of your Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, hope everyone's week got off to a reasonable start, and that everyone is safe and well. I'm going to nip out for a few provisions this morning, thought I'd carry my Unity Lambsfoot :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

PXBz5H9.jpg

Wooo Baaack
Bill Oddie was Lancastrian ....if thee ecky thoomp epusode is owt t go by.
Cheers Jack and congrats Henry..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Wooo Baaack
Bill Oddie was Lancastrian ....if thee ecky thoomp epusode is owt t go by.
Cheers Jack and congrats Henry..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Born in Rochdale, but grew up in Birmingham. Better luck next time Jon. Get thissen a Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

I re-watched Theatre of Blood recently! :D :thumbsup:

Never seen that one! I'll look out for it. :thumbsup:

Folk on here live in some nice spots. Lovely pics there Dan.

The weather bureau have a record of not delivering on their promises,

Sounds like your weather guessers go to the same university as our weather guessers. :thumbsup:

But, it is 6.55am, i have a country radio station on, and they are reporting snow in low lying areas that rarely see snow, so maybe they are right this time. I am falling into them and making a big pot of vegetable soup today, enough to last 4 days, take care everyone.:)

Of course it's your winter isn't it. I'm looking forward to our snowy season. With the current fiasco on as well our news lot may get so hysterical their heads will explode.

Well it's raining cats and dogs today so I thought I'd post a few pics of a walk I and my rosewood went on last week. A bit more of 'Offa's Dyke' path running along the English/Welsh border.

The ruins of the 12th century castle Castell Dinas Bran above the village of Llangollen.
Xk9dO6O.jpg

HmuGEWv.jpg

U5wx05J.jpg

ZybEgri.jpg

gPLLaDK.jpg

The Clwydian Hills in the distance.
wruTfob.jpg

Eglwyseg Mountain.
nZGNChq.jpg

uypc7Le.jpg

Look. They come ready minted.:thumbsup: :)
mEdIehX.jpg

We have three native lizards in the UK. This one is the common lizard.
sdRwgqk.jpg

There were hundreds of them on this walkway here.
s1HiYwY.jpg

Llangdela Forest.
haPfAei.jpg

And an idea of where the castle is in the scheme of things. :thumbsup:
xcZFHT4.jpg

Never seen that one! I'll look out for it. :thumbsup:

Really? With Diana Rigg? It's a classic :) You can watch it for free on YT :thumbsup:

LTMas1h.jpg

Well it's raining cats and dogs today so I thought I'd post a few pics of a walk I and my rosewood went on last week. A bit more of 'Offa's Dyke' path running along the English/Welsh border.

The ruins of the 12th century castle Castell Dinas Bran above the village of Llangollen.
Xk9dO6O.jpg

HmuGEWv.jpg

U5wx05J.jpg

ZybEgri.jpg

gPLLaDK.jpg

The Clwydian Hills in the distance.
wruTfob.jpg

Eglwyseg Mountain.
nZGNChq.jpg

uypc7Le.jpg

Look. They come ready minted.:thumbsup: :)
mEdIehX.jpg

We have three native lizards in the UK. This one is the common lizard.
sdRwgqk.jpg

There were hundreds of them on this walkway here.
s1HiYwY.jpg

Llangdela Forest.
haPfAei.jpg

And an idea of where the castle is in the scheme of things. :thumbsup:
xcZFHT4.jpg

Thanks for these wonderful photos David :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, hope everyone's week got off to a reasonable start, and that everyone is safe and well. I'm going to nip out for a few provisions this morning, thought I'd carry my Unity Lambsfoot :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

PXBz5H9.jpg
Jack it’s always a treat to see your Unity! Such a great lambsfoot! :) :thumbsup:

donn donn Thanks for all the great photos David! :cool: They’re always scenic and very historically informative for us in the states! :) :thumbsup:

You take care and look after yourself and loved ones my friend. Hope you escape the worst of the damage.:)
Thanks, we got through it just fine - 107 mph wind gusts. Lots of debris in the yard - now the work begins.:eek:

Me too Bill, I'd forgotten quite how much I liked it! :D :thumbsup:

Having problems with the BF software again, liking and replying to posts o_O Not able to multi-quote, which I experienced a week or so ago o_O
Stay safe Bill, and hang onto your Barlow :thumbsup:

Jack, thanks for the kind words. We got thru it ok last night but tons of debris in the yard. Going to take a day or so to get it all cleaned up. The barlow did great!:D Now it will get put through its paces today.:thumbsup:

Back