Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I carry a lambsfoot...

7dmrAm3.jpg

...'cause it's a big hit!

How 'bout you?

Thank you, Jack. :)
Hope your Market visit was enjoyable.

It was thank you John, had a good laugh with my friends, a productive trip to the supermarket, picked up my bi-monthly prescription from the pharmacy, and also picked up some grocery shopping :) So a productive day, as well as a fun one :) :thumbsup:

I carry a lambsfoot...

7dmrAm3.jpg

...'cause it's a big hit!

How 'bout you?

Very good Vince :D :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians and anyone else looking in.

This WCLF would make for a good morning for anyone. I know it does for me.:thumbsup::)

5m0Zbs1.jpg

Definitely a great knife to start the day with Ed :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians and anyone else looking in.

This WCLF would make for a good morning for anyone. I know it does for me.:thumbsup::)

5m0Zbs1.jpg
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. The bone looks fantastic, but, i have not seen a pic of one of these special knives that does not have brilliant looking scales. Those of us that were fortunate enough to get one of these knives are just so lucky. You take care and have a good weekend.:)

It was thank you John, had a good laugh with my friends, a productive trip to the supermarket, picked up my bi-monthly prescription from the pharmacy, and also picked up some grocery shopping :) So a productive day, as well as a fun one :) :thumbsup:
Those are the best days. Nothing fancy, just gettin' stuff done and having a good time doing it. :cool::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. The bone looks fantastic, but, i have not seen a pic of one of these special knives that does not have brilliant looking scales. Those of us that were fortunate enough to get one of these knives are just so lucky. You take care and have a good weekend.:)
Those Waynorth Lambsfoot knives speak to me, alas, i was not around when they came into being, I drool at the photo's of them and am happy that folks got to enjoy them :)

Those Waynorth Lambsfoot knives speak to me, alas, i was not around when they came into being, I drool at the photo's of them and am happy that folks got to enjoy them :)
I hope this helps you, they were nigh on impossible to get your hands on one, so you probably saved yourself a lot of grief and teeth gnashing.:(

I hope this helps you, they were nigh on impossible to get your hands on one, so you probably saved yourself a lot of grief and teeth gnashing.:(
No grief, they are truly beautiful knives and I am happy to just see them shared in the photo's here, and lucky to them that
got 'em. You can't have everything... :)

Got most of the yard debris cleaned up and piled on the curbside for pickup by our township. Whilst in the middle of it I was visited by a new resident :
View attachment 1393154

Had the HHB in hand for what ever came my way:eek::D:D
View attachment 1393155

Interesting little feller Bill, and a great pic of your Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

Those are the best days. Nothing fancy, just gettin' stuff done and having a good time doing it. :cool::thumbsup:

" Here, Here ".;)

Thanks guys :) :thumbsup:

I thought you Brits called it “the chemist”.:)

Yes indeed Jeff, probably hard for you fellers to believe, but I do Americanize my posts a little :D :thumbsup:

A great achievement by Charlie :) Where have you been anyway Duane, what have you been up to buddy? Be nice to see a pic of your flock :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, hope everyone has had a good week. Doesn't look anything special out of my window, but they're forecasting the hottest day of the year here today. I've got a few things to do in the house, but hoping to get out in the back garden, and pick some more blackberries later :) Have a great Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

ONgW7tx.jpg

Interesting little feller Bill, and a great pic of your Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

Thanks guys :) :thumbsup:

Yes indeed Jeff, probably hard for you fellers to believe, but I do Americanize my posts a little :D :thumbsup:

A great achievement by Charlie :) Where have you been anyway Duane, what have you been up to buddy? Be nice to see a pic of your flock :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, hope everyone has had a good week. Doesn't look anything special out of my window, but they're forecasting the hottest day of the year here today. I've got a few things to do in the house, but hoping to get out in the back garden, and pick some more blackberries later :) Have a great Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

ONgW7tx.jpg
How hot mate? And how do you go in the heat, knocks me around as i have gotten older. You have a good and safe weekend my friend.:cool:

Barber Brian is back, but he has got old boys queuing round the block, so I'll continue to do it myself for now I think :thumbsup:

Being a natural zero up top I'm glad I've not had that to bother with. :)

It is.
Mine's a University of New Mexico reprint.
nTFWDht.jpg

That's the one Jer. If your the one who posted that in the Blades on Books thread a year or two ago then that's where I found out about it. So cheers! :):thumbsup:

Pundits here are fond of referring back to WW2, and the so-called 'Blitz Spirit'. That was six years (and the rationing and poverty that came after), not a few months, but people are "bored" with it all apparently :mad:

I don't think those pundits understand either the 'Blitz Spirit' or the nature of WWII. The two are incomparable. If our political elite had handled this 'crisis' with even a fraction of the honesty and intelligence our wartime leaders handled WWII with, then this 'crisis' would of been pretty much resolved by now.

Sat out in the garden last night. :cool:
jJZt8sC.jpg

Back