Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Teachers started back yesterday for us. Toting my AC for day 2 of planning and preparation. Y’all have a great day, Guardians!

View attachment 1396447

I love seeing those ACs, beautiful knife. Good luck this year, I'm sure there's a lot of a new challenges to an already busy job. :thumbsup:

Looking to get some weed killing done today. Got a few pests to deal with too. Got to get started because there is a good chance of thunder and lightning today. Have to pace myself though; hot and muggy already here in NC.
View attachment 1396477

I should probably do the same, we're about at the point where our weeds are big enough that they're part of the garden :D

Good morning Guardians! I hope y’all are well! I’m totin my Rosewood big ‘un today. Good luck to John JohnDF JohnDF and Joshua JTB_5 JTB_5 . I know the start of school is not exactly normal this year to say the least. Stay safe out there wherever you’re at! :) :thumbsup:

50213306253_70c92fd72e_o_d.jpg

What a looker, gorgeous knife!

Headed to town this morning - Bills to mail, groceries to take in, carry-out Mexican food to bring home, and gas to burn driving around town to see whats up with all the Yokels around here. Of course I'll have my usual stock of knives that I carry in my truck with me but I'll take this Standard Rosewood along for company too. Hmmmm, although there is a Mexican Peso pictured with the Lambfoot, it won't be spent on our Mexican carry-out as the Mexican owners only take green backs - not even credit cards.

OWUWtQS.jpg

Mexican sounds good, enchiladas were on the show I watched last night, now you mention this, I think I know what's for dinner. :cool:

Headed to town this morning - Bills to mail, groceries to take in, carry-out Mexican food to bring home, and gas to burn driving around town to see whats up with all the Yokels around here. Of course I'll have my usual stock of knives that I carry in my truck with me but I'll take this Standard Rosewood along for company too. Hmmmm, although there is a Mexican Peso pictured with the Lambfoot, it won't be spent on our Mexican carry-out as the Mexican owners only take green backs - not even credit cards.

OWUWtQS.jpg
Had enchiladas last night (pulled pork with adobo sauce), with homemade rice and beans. Leftovers tonight!

You're well stocked up Jack :)

Gotta ask the expert... Do you prefer the red or the gold? My grocery store had both, but I picked the gold to try first.

Gotta ask the expert... Do you prefer the red or the gold? My grocery store had both, but I picked the gold to try first.

I get the Red Mike, I've had the Gold, but not everywhere sells it here, and I'm a creature of habit. There's another 'Extra Strong' version, but I just use the Red and squish the tea-bag harder! :D ;) I think the Gold might have better quality tea, but I find the Red good enough :thumbsup:

https://www.teadog.com/blog/yorkshire-gold-vs-yorkshire-red-do-you-know-the-difference/

I'm a red man, but i buy Crimson proper strong if i can get it, i find it stronger and much more to my taste, if you ever see it in your grocery store try it. But i get Red if i cannot get Crimson.:thumbsup:

I love seeing those ACs, beautiful knife. Good luck this year, I'm sure there's a lot of a new challenges to an already busy job. :thumbsup:

I should probably do the same, we're about at the point where our weeds are big enough that they're part of the garden :D

What a looker, gorgeous knife!

Mexican sounds good, enchiladas were on the show I watched last night, now you mention this, I think I know what's for dinner. :cool:

Thank you!

I'm a red man, but i buy Crimson proper strong if i can get it, i find it stronger and much more to my taste, if you ever see it in your grocery store try it. But i get Red if i cannot get Crimson.:thumbsup:

My mate with the tool-stall bought a very large consignment of catering tea-bags, which were over six inches long! :D You were supposed to put one in a tea-urn, but he put one in a tea-pot! :eek: :D He bought so many that they lasted several years, but he's recently run out unfortunately. I'm surprised he hasn't had tannin poisoning! :eek: ;) :D :thumbsup:

Tried to make a little knife stand today. Worked for awhile but without a knife on it the magnets were so strong that when the knife was removed the magnets slammed together. Oh well try again later.
View attachment 1396906

It looks good though Chuck, hope you can get it sorted :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK. Looks like it's going to be hot again here today. We had a little rain, but no thunderstorms yet. Thought I'd carry some wood today :) Have a good one Guardians :thumbsup:

1kHUuz9.jpg

My mate with the tool-stall bought a very large consignment of catering tea-bags, which were over six inches long! :D You were supposed to put one in a tea-urn, but he put one in a tea-pot! :eek: :D He bought so many that they lasted several years, but he's recently run out unfortunately. I'm surprised he hasn't had tannin poisoning! :eek: ;) :D :thumbsup:
As my mum would have said, " That is a good strong Cuppa ".:thumbsup::eek:

Back