Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cudgee

cudgee Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2019
    Fantastic model to coincide with the appropriate week.:cool:

Pt-Luso and Modoc ED like this.
  2. mitch4ging

mitch4ging

Jun 16, 2015
    That's rough, Ed, so sorry to hear that! Glad you are able to visit him, since this virus has so much shut down and no visitors. Please pass along our best wishes!
    And quite a Double Dandy Delight to have close at hand, Jack!:cool::thumbsup:
    The pigeons would not stand a chance!:D
    Looks good, David! Nice scenery as well!:)
    Great looking Wood and Steel, José!:cool:
    Hope you and Big Eb have a great adventure in the kitchen, Ron!:D:thumbsup:
    Nice way to spend a little time, a little Lambsfoot, a little picking!:thumbsup: That reminds me, I need to order some strings for my nylon.
    A "Good Morning " of a shot, Dan!;):thumbsup:
    Then you would.have to clean his little carcass and have squirrel stew!:D:thumbsup:
    Lil-un is looking good, Ed! Hope you had a good visit!:thumbsup:
    Looking real good, Vince!:cool::thumbsup::D
    Nice photo, José!
    Great shot, Jack! Have a great hike!:):thumbsup:

More testing. Dr's office practicing safety.
    [​IMG]
    Had my HHB with me all day.
    [​IMG]

Hope everyone is doing well, I still have some catching up to do!

3. CelloDan

CelloDan Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Hi Dennis, been wondering about your whereabouts :) lately ( ... I am not as active as I used to on this thread so perhaps you were checking in and I missed it )
    Good to see you :)

Jack Black and mitch4ging like this.
  4. cudgee

May 13, 2019
    Glad to see your post, was thinking of you this morning and hoping you were okay. Glad to see some communication, look after yourself my friend.

Jack Black, mitch4ging and Modoc ED like this.
  5. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Yes Dennis, we did have a good visit. Good t see you and I hope you're coming along ok

mitch4ging likes this.
  6. CelloDan

Dec 2, 2017
    Hey Ron, every time you write “Eb” my brain reads it as “E flat”... as in the musical note name. Lol
    You get me every time :D

7. mitch4ging

mitch4ging

Jun 16, 2015
    Thanks guys! Turn your back for a second and time flies, bounds and leaps! Where are the brakes??

Modoc ED, Jack Black and CelloDan like this.
  8. cudgee

May 13, 2019
    After all this talk of " Dogs Eyes ", was at my girls local bakery this morning and they had just cooked some family pies, could not help myself. Lunch.:p

[​IMG]

9. donn

donn Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 14, 2002
    Where all pies end up :D:thumbsup:

A couple of months? I may make it a couple of weeks but it's rare. :D

I continue to marvel at the precariousness of your lambsfoot. :eek::D

Nice HHB there. It's good to see Dr's waiting rooms in the US are as depressingly furnished as Dr's waiting rooms in the UK.
    Thanks, that river is actually the Manchester Ship Canal, one of the largest engineering projects of the 19th century.

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryMagazine/DestinationsUK/The-Manchester-Ship-Canal/

There's brakes??
    Now you tell me! :D

Yesterday's walk. This thing needs an oil and a sharpen and some general TLC.
    [​IMG]

10. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
  11. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    Many thanks.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

12. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    Many thanks, Dennis.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

mitch4ging likes this.
  13. Onebigbill

Onebigbill Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2019
    Got a lot of catching up to do.
    8 inches of rain in one day:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::eek:

Nice photos as always Dan:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jack, I'm not as gentle with the tree rats. If they ever get into your home it's a veritable disaster. I keep the local population...uhh...pruned.:D Oooops, I'll probably get into hot water with some of the animal lovers but if they have ever experienced the damage that I have ...

14. Onebigbill

May 21, 2019
    Happy Saturday Guardians and all. The cold front moved in and temperatures are in the 70's:D Decided to trim up the bushes shrubs and what-have-you around our yard. When I'm out there playing in the dirt I always have my HHB with me.
    IMG_2353.JPG

15. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Good morning. A rhetorical question but anyone got any idea of the price of tires these days?:eek:

[​IMG]

"Big-un" on a tire label. Good thing I had the knife. Couldn't have afforded it if I'd bought the tires first.:rolleyes:

16. CelloDan

Dec 2, 2017
    Yes it very well may have. I took this pics very close to the ocean in Prince Edward Island and we got to experience some very strong winds on a couple days while we were there.
    I believe that it was hurricane Dorian last year that struck this region right after we had left and destroyed up to 80 % of the trees in that National Park :(
    Thank you David :thumbsup::D
    I know, my lamb lambs loves to "live on the edge" :cool:
    Gracias Bill :)

Good day Guardians

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ♻️ pics

17. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    You're a TERRIBLE vegan Jer! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Dennis, great to see you here my friend :) I had a few beers with my Dandy Duo last night! :D ;) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

:D :thumbsup:

Not many folks eat squirrel here, but I've had it as a kid - I had a slingshot then too! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot buddy, I hope those tests come back AOK :thumbsup:

My mouth is watering mate! :) And I'm still stuffed from a 4-course lunch! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Yeah, I can't believe it's been that long. I think you are better furnished with pie shops though pal :D :thumbsup:

Fantastic photo David :) :thumbsup:

:eek: That's a LOT of rain Bill! :eek:

Fair enough Bill, if they were threatening to get into my home they'd be getting the same as the pigeons! ::D :thumbsup:

Lovely pic Bill :) Hope you're having a good day :thumbsup:

Fantastic Dan! :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a nice day. It's been a good one here in Yorkshire, nice and sunny, and with warmer temperatures than predicted. I had a decent walk, got some slingshot practice in, and had an enjoyable (if rather pricey) lunch :) I didn't take many pics this week, but here's a few :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
  19. Onebigbill

May 21, 2019
    Your lunch and lamb foot knives are mighty dandy Jack and might be considered pricey too:D The olives look very tasty too my friend.:thumbsup: Love your photos:thumbsup:

Modoc ED likes this.
  20. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks Bill, lunch was tasty, but it cost me more than a Hartshead Barlow! :eek: :D In monetary terms anyway, I'm not including the blood, sweat, and tears! :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

mitch4ging likes this.