Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Just lost all my quotes, sorry. :mad:

Sheet rain where I am today so I'm recycling a pic.
l7XD1LO.jpg
Stay dry David! Losing quotes seems to be a common occurrence for me too! Nice stag Hartshead! :thumbsup:

Hate it when that happens! o_O Rotten here too, I'm curled up with a sausage sandwich! And Lucy of course (she demanded extra ketchup!) ;) :D :thumbsup:

g8UXs8p.jpg
Looking good Jack! Nice sammich for Lucy! :) :thumbsup:

Hate it when that happens! o_O Rotten here too, I'm curled up with a sausage sandwich! And Lucy of course (she demanded extra ketchup!) ;) :D :thumbsup:

g8UXs8p.jpg

Ooo-errr! Now you've got me thinking of my brolly and a walk to the butchers. :D

Stay dry David! Losing quotes seems to be a common occurrence for me too! Nice stag Hartshead! :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron. I don't carry it anywhere near enough.

Good Morning Guardians, with all this Ironwood on display, and it being Wednesday, I thought I'd put Lucy in my pocket :) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

5VhiaqE.jpg

g8UXs8p.jpg
Lucy has a menacing look on her face!:eek::D:D

Thank you once again for your advice at the time, and your thoughts now, my friend, it's good to hear you here :) :thumbsup:

Great photos Dylan, wishing you blue skies from here on in :) :thumbsup:

It wasn't easy Charlie! :D Great to see those four together my friend :) :thumbsup:

Here's a few more that were claimed :) :thumbsup:

RjR4bK0.jpg

And a pile side pic :thumbsup:

HL3mqUM.jpg
Are any of the "unclaimed" variety?o_O

It looks like ironwood from my chair. I have some pieces of ironwood with large sections that look like this. Does it have any chatoyance in direct sunlight?

I haven't noticed much variance but then again I haven't really looked for it. However, when the sun comes up I will check it out. I guess I sound like a complete idiot as regards the wood on this knife. As I said; to my eyes it's rather plain but having looked at the picture Jack posted, it falls right in line with several of the knives pictured. This is the first knife I've ever had with Ironwood. Thanks for everyone's input.

Good evening, Guardians. Finally got a bit of blue sky yesterday - the smoke has largely dissipated, thankfully.

That's good to hear Dylan @Pádruig . Not only for you but for me as I'll be in OHSU hospital the week of 11 October for follow-up cancer surgery. I believe you've had some rain this week Now I've only got to be a bit concerned about the demonstrators in Portland as we're staying at the Marriott at River Place.

How does one get in on these SFO’s? :oops:

I'm afraid you missed the boat there :( Still, in case things ever change, read post #1 carefully, and you'll know what to do :thumbsup:

In a year...once I get through all the pages of this thread, I’ll be more active here. :) Can’t let a nice Horn Lambsfoot pass me by.
Also, nice Ironwood’s folks. Just excellent.

Some great info in the first couple of hundred pages :) :thumbsup:

Back