Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good evening, hope you have all had a good week, i need some advise, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that have an abundance of information. I found these spanners in some rubbish that someone was throwing out, they are really good spanners and to my eye are of a really good quality. I have never heard of the maker and could find nothing on Dr. Google about them, they are NTK made in japan, i know nothing of Japanese made tools, did not even know they made tools. If anyone knows any thing would be greatly appreciated, no big deal just curious.

v4eHpN6.jpg

akxNSp6.jpg

rGYuJXO.jpg

Hope everyone has a good weekend, and take care.:)

For some reason the design of it suggests to me that they are of decent quality as it looks well thought out.

I lost a crown right at the beginning of the lockdown here, and am still waiting to have it re-fitted as our dentists have been in hiding since March o_O

Have you thought of a bit of DIY dentistry?
nKHui4E.jpg

Have you thought of a bit of DIY dentistry?
nKHui4E.jpg

I was just on my way over to Bilbao and Barcelona for a month some years ago, and a crown came out while I was on my way to Portsmouth for the ferry. I bought a similar kit, which wasn't cheap, but it did the job. Having said that, the dental cement was the only thing worth having really. The tin-foil mirror certainly wasn't any use! :D :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron, things got easier once I went to sleep! :D Hoping for an easier day today :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone has had a reasonable week. The weather forecast is heavy rain for tomorrow here, so I may have to re-think my hike. Had a busy week, and I've plenty to do do today too. Have a great Friday Guardians, the weekend is nearly here ;) :thumbsup:

SOHsHAa.jpg
Thanks Jack! I’m glad you’re day improved into a good night’s rest! We’re looking at rain today and tomorrow. Hopefully we’ll salvage Sunday to go see some of the fall colors in the area mountains and national forests. :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! Enjoy your weekend my friend! :) :thumbsup:

You too Ron :) I have just been liaising with the gaffer, and we may have to play it by ear in terms of getting out for a hike tomorrow :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians and all. Looks like a frantic Friday for me today. Lots of things to do and people to see:D. Another visit to the dermatologist too.:eek: Life is good even when there are a few "bumps in the road".:thumbsup:
View attachment 1442186

You're a busy man Bill! :) Hope it all goes well my friend :) :thumbsup:

I was just sorting out some stuff, and came across this old-fashioned pedometer. My grandfather gave it me back in the early 1970's, having purchased it from the Sheffield Scout Shop, but I never really understood why. He just turned up at our house one night, saying he had something for me, had a cup of tea, and then left. I wondered if it was something he had been interested in himself, or something he had read about. I only used it a few times because it was a bit of a faff, not least since it strapped round your calf, and wasn't that precise. It's a wonder I still have it after losing so many things from my life. I must have put elastic on it at some point, but that has long lost its elasticity, so I used my Lambsfoot to cut it off.

3owyYNe.jpg

Fantastic photo Dwight, great tones :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Looks like the weather is going to be pretty lousy here tomorrow, so I've had to drop my plans for the hike I had in mind :( I'm still hoping that I might be able to head to the local woods, for a shorter walk, and some slingshot practice though :) Hope everyone has a great weekend :thumbsup:

F7ISXPA.jpg

Back