Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Hey Big Rosie! :D :) :thumbsup:

I was going to do some whittling' with my Rosewood Big 'Un this afternoon, but I think I overdid it yesterday as my elbow is sore o_O :thumbsup:

P1z9J5N.jpg
Tennis elbow??? :rolleyes: There’s just a unique appeal about the Rosewood Big ’uns Jack! :) :thumbsup:

Tennis elbow??? :rolleyes: There’s just a unique appeal about the Rosewood Big ’uns Jack! :) :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm afraid so, it's been bad this year :( Not a good time to try and find a sports therapist here I'm afraid, you can't even get to the dentist o_O I agree with you about the Rosewood Big 'Uns my friend, something very special about them :) :thumbsup:

Rq8CRyD.jpg

Yeah, I'm afraid so, it's been bad this year :( Not a good time to try and find a sports therapist here I'm afraid, you can't even get to the dentist o_O I agree with you about the Rosewood Big 'Uns my friend, something very special about them :) :thumbsup:

Rq8CRyD.jpg
Was those fireworks celebrating the lockdown Jack? ;) That’s a nice example of a Rosewood big ‘un Jack! Did you hand pick it from the factory? Mine came from the big auction site. It’s probably a second, especially in the appearance department, but it’s as solid functionally as any I’ve got. Be safe my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Was those fireworks celebrating the lockdown Jack? ;) That’s a nice example of a Rosewood big ‘un Jack! Did you hand pick it from the factory? Mine came from the big auction site. It’s probably a second, especially in the appearance department, but it’s as solid functionally as any I’ve got. Be safe my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Who knows Ron! :D It's nearly 9.00pm here, and there have been fireworks going off more than once a second ever since about 5.30pm. I expect it'll be the same until the early hours, and it's really a quiet year here, much quieter than it was 20 years ago. I really don't know how folks afford the darn things though :rolleyes: There's a Sikh temple at the bottom of my street, and in 45 minutes, on one of the evenings of Diwali, the Sikh Festival of Light, later this month, they let off well over a £ Million in fireworks. I get a perfect view from my back garden, and it's pretty incredible. I don't know if they'll go ahead as normal this year, but I hope they do :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Ron, I think I got that Rosewood from the factory, but I've had it that long, I really can't remember. I certainly don't remember putting much thought into it. You did well to get yours from the big auction site my friend. It's been more than a decade since we were allowed to buy knives on that site, but when we could, I remember buying a fair few lemons :rolleyes:

You too pal, be careful out there :) Crazy times! :eek: :thumbsup:

Who knows Ron! :D It's nearly 9.00pm here, and there have been fireworks going off more than once a second ever since about 5.30pm. I expect it'll be the same until the early hours, and it's really a quiet year here, much quieter than it was 20 years ago. I really don't know how folks afford the darn things though :rolleyes: There's a Sikh temple at the bottom of my street, and in 45 minutes, on one of the evenings of Diwali, the Sikh Festival of Light, later this month, they let off well over a £ Million in fireworks. I get a perfect view from my back garden, and it's pretty incredible. I don't know if they'll go ahead as normal this year, but I hope they do :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Ron, I think I got that Rosewood from the factory, but I've had it that long, I really can't remember. I certainly don't remember putting much thought into it. You did well to get yours from the big auction site my friend. It's been more than a decade since we were allowed to buy knives on that site, but when we could, I remember buying a fair few lemons :rolleyes:

You too pal, be careful out there :) Crazy times! :eek: :thumbsup:
Crazy times indeed! :eek: :thumbsup:

Good to see you here Henry :D How are you getting on with the Lambsfoot? :thumbsup:

The lambsfoot has been doing yeoman service in my pocket for a couple of months. No pics because my photos have not been uploading lately unless they are shot against a plain, untextured background, and what fun is that? It is a nice size, and plays well with the Opi and the Electrician that ride in my front pocket. Developing a patina, too.

:confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_O. Please explain!!!:confused:

For more than a decade, that site has prevented anyone in Europe from buying or selling knives, even kitchen knives, no matter where the item is for sale o_O Which is why I don't bid on old Lambsfoot knives :(

The lambsfoot has been doing yeoman service in my pocket for a couple of months. No pics because my photos have not been uploading lately unless they are shot against a plain, untextured background, and what fun is that?

That's good to hear Henry, though I'm sorry to hear about your problems uploading pics :( Have you thought about setting up (quick and free) an Imgur account? :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, it's damp and foggy here today, but at least it's Friday ;) Thought I'd carry my ebony Big 'Un :) Have a good day Guardians, and stay safe out there :thumbsup:

1ddeKb1.jpg

Crumpets and Butter, one thing we bought with us from the Mother Country, and was one smart move, there is not one thing to dislike about them.:p:p:p:p:p:p.

For more than a decade, that site has prevented anyone in Europe from buying or selling knives, even kitchen knives, no matter where the item is for sale o_O Which is why I don't bid on old Lambsfoot knives
That seems awfully extreme of someone. Can you buy round-nosed plastic scissors?
Nice ebony big-un. I had formed the sloppy notion that they were all rosewoods.
RgktD7j.jpg

64 oz each. That should keep me hydrated for an afternoon.

Last edited:
Crumpets and Butter, one thing we bought with us from the Mother Country, and was one smart move, there is not one thing to dislike about them.:p:p:p:p:p:p.

:thumbsup:

That seems awfully extreme of someone. Can you buy round-nosed plastic scissors?
Nice ebony big-un. I had formed the sloppy notion that they were all rosewoods.
RgktD7j.jpg

64 oz each. That should keep me hydrated for an afternoon.

Yeah, particularly as they're perfectly legal here :confused: Apparently you can buy table cutlery o_O That's a LOT of water Jer! I think my largest water-bottle is 70oz (I do have some bigger containers), which is about how much water I take out with me in the summer, but sometimes, at other times of year, I take less :thumbsup:

That patina is looking good Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Just having a cinnamon doughnut with my afternoon cuppa ;) :thumbsup:

PbLxWoS.jpg

:thumbsup:

Yeah, particularly as they're perfectly legal here :confused: Apparently you can buy table cutlery o_O That's a LOT of water Jer! I think my largest water-bottle is 70oz (I do have some bigger containers), which is about how much water I take out with me in the summer, but sometimes, at other times of year, I take less :thumbsup:

That patina is looking good Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Just having a cinnamon doughnut with my afternoon cuppa ;) :thumbsup:

PbLxWoS.jpg

Thanks, Jack! Your donut is making my stomach growl.

A good Friday to all of you Guardians! :thumbsup: :) I’m setting in my car and posting from my phone! :rolleyes: The 2018 Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot is in the pocket today! :D

28150748947_633ed8ee65_b_d.jpg

Nice to see that one Ron :) Have a great day my friend :thumbsup:

Back