Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

She is precious Jack :)

Thanks Dan :) :thumbsup:

So much Parsley, so little Thyme.
hw7Vswf.jpg

:D :D :thumbsup:

I've had a busy day today :rolleyes: Made a big pan of stew this afternoon. Most of it is going in the freezer, but I had a bowl - and dropped my Lambsfoot in TWICE! :rolleyes:

fBeRVlE.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm just having a cup of tea, and then I might crack open a bottle of wine ;) :thumbsup:

Eleanor has coffee?? :D I remember once giving my two year old nephew some coffee years ago. :eek::eek:
That was a fun few hours... :oops::eek:

She has tried some of her mom’s decaf before (with milk), but that was more recently than that picture, which is from a few years ago (I think she was around 10 months old there). Eleanor has enough energy without adding caffeine to the mix. :D

That's great you can still get hold of your favourite snack. :thumbsup: I hope it's not shrunk over the years like everything here has. :D

They’re still the same size they were when I was a kid. You can even get a jumbo-sized one (4x the size of the normal one)…

nB4UbMk.jpg

…and one shaped like Texas (twice the size of the jumbo, 8x bigger than the original.) :D

Bk7hwTj.jpg

Beautiful photo.:) And very ironic, 20 years ago i started reading about the demise of newspapers, they would all disappear within 20 years, by the end of the 2020 decade:eek: They're still here, just sayin'.:rolleyes:

Thanks! I should add that that restaurant has menus that look like newspapers, so the one Eleanor is “reading” there is just the kids menu. :D

When we first moved to Minnesota, we got the Star Tribune (local/MN newspaper) delivered on Sundays for several months. We didn’t sign up or ask for it, it just kept showing up. I can’t say that I read it more than a couple times, but I did the crossword (doing crosswords on a phone/computer just isn’t the same), and it provided at least a couple years worth of kindling for my charcoal chimney starter. :D

Pearson’s Nut Goodie is made right here in Saint Paul. It’s an institution. Have you tried one? Too sweet for me.

I have tried them. A very different sort of thing than the peanut patty, but pretty tasty. :thumbsup: (I do enjoy sweets, which is why I try not to keep them around too often.) :D

It probably is like riding a bike Barret.
Eleanor is certainly at the perfect age to learn :thumbsup:
I had only roller skated and ride a skateboard back in Argentina growing up. When my youngest was about your daughter's age we started skating as a family and I bought my skates.
Just make sure you have a helmet ... trust me on that one lol

Hey Guardians, just finished giving my ebony lamb a spa treatment. Flushed the joints, sharpened it wicked sharp and oiled it :thumbsup:

3mWSidI.jpg

Thanks, Dan. I imagine I’d be able to get the hang of it again. A helmet is probably a good idea. I slipped on some ice in a parking lot of a couple years ago, legs went straight out from under me, rung my bell pretty good. :confused:

Your Ebony looks ready for action! :cool: :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Those are great pics Barrett :) Me and my Ellie used to hang out in cafes a lot, but she was the SLOWEST eater! :rolleyes:

Thanks, Jack! Eleanor’s always been a good eater, there isn’t much that she doesn’t like, but when she was smaller she was very slow with certain foods. We got to the point where we didn’t like giving her chicken, because she’d chew on each bite like she was chewing gum. :D

Back before March, Eleanor and I used to go out for lunch all the time. It’s definitely one of the pre-pandemic things I miss the most. :(

Her own daughter is just the opposite! :D :thumbsup:

ic66dmf.jpg

FMqcPV2.jpg

That’s a cute kiddo, Jack! The bib she’s wearing is definitely accurate! :D :thumbsup:

I was about to have a shave when the postie turned up with some goodies for me :)

g8wZfrd.jpg

Post-shave, I remembered I had some apple pie in the fridge - not sure how I could have forgotten! :D :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

3SSyPI4.jpg

I like that old-school lantern. :thumbsup: We bought an old Coleman lantern at a flea market a few years back, not because we intended to use it, but because it had “BROWN, J. L.” stenciled on the base (Julie’s initials). :D

Hope you enjoyed the pie! :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! Eleanor’s always been a good eater, there isn’t much that she doesn’t like, but when she was smaller she was very slow with certain foods. We got to the point where we didn’t like giving her chicken, because she’d chew on each bite like she was chewing gum. :D

Back before March, Eleanor and I used to go out for lunch all the time. It’s definitely one of the pre-pandemic things I miss the most. :(

That’s a cute kiddo, Jack! The bib she’s wearing is definitely accurate! :D :thumbsup:

I like that old-school lantern. :thumbsup: We bought an old Coleman lantern at a flea market a few years back, not because we intended to use it, but because it had “BROWN, J. L.” stenciled on the base (Julie’s initials). :D

Hope you enjoyed the pie! :thumbsup:

Funny about those peanut patties Barrett :D That's good to hear about Eleanor, it's that long ago now, I'm afraid I can't remember exactly WHY Ellie took so long to eat everything when we were out, but half the time, there'd be people waving at her, smiling, or saying 'Hello', and she'd get distracted, and be that busy smiling or waving back, she'd forget about her food :rolleyes: I do remember the over-mastication with certain foods though! :D

I miss eating out too mate, it's going to feel strange doing it again, and I guess that a lot of eateries will have closed down by then :(

Thanks Barrett :) :thumbsup:

That's a German-made Feuerhand, I need to get some lamp oil for it. We used to use lanterns a lot when I was a kid, but I have not had an excuse to buy one for a long time. Looking forward to using it though :) That is really cool about that Coleman lantern having Julie's initials :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Good afternoon Guardians! Hope y’all have a great weekend! :) :thumbsup:

50601088758_3fbf9c13bc_c_d.jpg

You've captured that one well Ron :) You seem to be a bit of a magnet for great-looking stag my friend! :D :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. :)

Have a good'n y'all.View attachment 1455047

Keep 'em coming Dwight, you take a fantastic photo my friend :) :thumbsup:

Looking good Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a great weekend :) It's been raining heavily here this morning, but is now just drizzling :rolleyes: I thought I'd get my Yorkshire Rose out for the day :) Have a good one folks :thumbsup:

avudCm3.jpg

Love that white lambsfoot, Jack! Could you remind me of the material? Is it ivory?

AC will be with me while I care for a couple of sick sons today.

View attachment 1455399

Thank you Joshua, the scales are made from some re-purposed 19th century ivory. Sorry to hear about the boys, hope they're better soon :thumbsup:

Cool pic of your AC :thumbsup:

cqitK1A.jpg

You've captured that one well Ron :) You seem to be a bit of a magnet for great-looking stag my friend! :D :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a great weekend :) It's been raining heavily here this morning, but is now just drizzling :rolleyes: I thought I'd get my Yorkshire Rose out for the day :) Have a good one folks :thumbsup:

avudCm3.jpg
Thank you for the compliment on my stags jack! I don’t know if I’m magnetic or just extremely lucky! ;) It’s great to see your Yorkshire Rose! :thumbsup: That Ivory big ‘un is truly a special one! :thumbsup: :cool: Stay safe my friend! :)

Love that white lambsfoot, Jack! Could you remind me of the material? Is it ivory?

AC will be with me while I care for a couple of sick sons today.

View attachment 1455399
Joshua your AC is looking fine. :thumbsup: Sorry to hear about your sons. I pray they’re better soon! :) :thumbsup:

Thank you for the compliment on my stags jack! I don’t know if I’m magnetic or just extremely lucky! ;) It’s great to see your Yorkshire Rose! :thumbsup: That Ivory big ‘un is truly a special one! :thumbsup: :cool: Stay safe my friend! :)

Echoing the praises and admiration on the Ivory White Rose of Yorkshire :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot guys :) :thumbsup:

O2x16dA.jpg

Joshua your AC is looking fine. :thumbsup: Sorry to hear about your sons. I pray they’re better soon! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Ron! They'll be fine in a day or so, I'm sure. In these troubled times, we're just trying to be a little more cautious for the sake of others.

Thank you, David. I certainly feel like my house was built or remodeled by a crew of college students who are pursuing their liberal arts degrees.

At least it must be easy then to take it apart when you do have to fix something. :D

Thank you David :)
We now just want winter to come and stop teasing us so we can go try them out lol.

Here are the ones with wheels you are looking for :cool::D
(we took this video last summer 2019)
btw, we went to the war of 1812 monument, to the cannon you were asking the other day if it was actually from those times

Hey Guardians, just finished giving my ebony lamb a spa treatment. Flushed the joints, sharpened it wicked sharp and oiled it :thumbsup:

3mWSidI.jpg

Yip they'll do :D My mate uses a scooter to get to work; she saved hundreds in bus fares over a year.
And that is one fantastic edge you've achieved on their. :thumbsup:

I hope you don't need it anytime David! ;) :thumbsup:

SimplyMed-Rollator-Mobility-Walker-Four-Wheel-Rollator-Walker-Lightweight-Mobility-4-Wheel-Walker-Rollator-Mobility-Walking-Aid-Padde.jpg

With my knees I fear I'll need one sooner than I ought to. :rolleyes:

I was about to have a shave when the postie turned up with some goodies for me :)

g8wZfrd.jpg

Cool lantern Jack. :thumbsup:

They’re still the same size they were when I was a kid. You can even get a jumbo-sized one (4x the size of the normal one)…

nB4UbMk.jpg

…and one shaped like Texas (twice the size of the jumbo, 8x bigger than the original.) :D

Bk7hwTj.jpg

Yeah, after spending all this time on a U.S website, I've learnt that everything about Texas is eight times bigger than normal... :D:thumbsup:

Nice shot of your herd their Jose. :thumbsup:

Thank you Joshua, the scales are made from some re-purposed 19th century ivory. Sorry to hear about the boys, hope they're better soon :thumbsup:

Cool pic of your AC :thumbsup:

cqitK1A.jpg

Nice to see the Yorkshire Rose seeing some daylight. :thumbsup:

Mini burger (ie, not from Texas).
L4M8qXS.jpg

eSV6Ogd.jpg

Back