Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians! I’m totin this little William Rodgers Horn Lambsfoot this morning! Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50609249736_1cfe99e91e_c_d.jpg

Good to see that quality oldie again Ron :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1455955
May your week be joyful, Guardians!

You too Joshua :) Hope the boys are better soon :thumbsup:

Hi GT, stitches are still in. The surgeon now says they come out on December 1st. :thumbsup: It's uncomfortable but I'll get though it. Hope all is well with you.:)

Sorry to hear that Bill, I had thought you were getting them out today. Hope you're managing OK :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians and all. Brisk sunny morning here in Coastal North Carolina. Leaves are coming down and the Camelias are blooming. Thought I would take the opportunity for a photo shoot of my trusty HHB.:thumbsup::D
View attachment 1455963
View attachment 1455964
View attachment 1455969

Nice photos Bill, North Carolina is a lot greener than Yorkshire currently, though the seasons are a little strange here this year :thumbsup:

I had to go into the city centre. Sad to see the market empty, apart from 3 or 4 fruit 'n' veg stalls :(

v51FkwV.jpg

I did pick up a couple of treats as I was passing through :rolleyes:

5QMOL7H.jpg

I miss Harvey, and his great doughnut pics :( Hope he and Dutch are doing OK :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians and all. Brisk sunny morning here in Coastal North Carolina. Leaves are coming down and the Camelias are blooming. Thought I would take the opportunity for a photo shoot of my trusty HHB.:thumbsup::D
View attachment 1455963
View attachment 1455964
View attachment 1455969
Beautiful photos Bill! Hang in there with those stiches my friend! :thumbsup: Stay safe! :) :thumbsup:

I had to go into the city centre. Sad to see the market empty, apart from 3 or 4 fruit 'n' veg stalls :(

v51FkwV.jpg

5QMOL7H.jpg

I miss Harvey, and his great doughnut pics :( Hope he and Dutch are doing OK :thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliment Jack. The William Rodgers seems to be a solid old knife! Too bad about the market Jack! :( That is a tasty looking pastry my friend! :thumbsup: I think about Harvey often! That reminds me, I need to contact Stuart and check on him. I really hope our friends are all doing well! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment Jack. The William Rodgers seems to be a solid old knife! Too bad about the market Jack! :( That is a tasty looking pastry my friend! :thumbsup: I think about Harvey often! That reminds me, I need to contact Stuart and check on him. I really hope our friends are all doing well! :) :thumbsup:

Pass my best onto Stuart please Ron, and I hope all our other absent friends are doing well too :) The pastry went down well with my afternoon cuppa ;) :thumbsup:

Pass my best onto Stuart please Ron, and I hope all our other absent friends are doing well too :) The pastry went down well with my afternoon cuppa ;) :thumbsup:
I will definitely pass it along Jack! :thumbsup: I have a real weakness for a good strong cuppa and a nice pastry like that Jack! ;) :D

Beautiful photos Bill! Hang in there with those stiches my friend! :thumbsup: Stay safe! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks much Ron for your kind thoughts. Getting old is for the birds but I guess it beats the alternative.:D

You too Joshua :) Hope the boys are better soon :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that Bill, I had thought you were getting them out today. Hope you're managing OK :thumbsup:

Nice photos Bill, North Carolina is a lot greener than Yorkshire currently, though the seasons are a little strange here this year :thumbsup:

v51FkwV.jpg

5QMOL7H.jpg

The pastry looks yummy Jack. My number one weakness.:D Your HHB is one sweet knife:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Sorry about the market though.:( Things have gotten a lot worse here in the States so I imagine we will be looking at some restrictions too. This Covid thing is nasty business.:eek:

The pastry looks yummy Jack. My number one weakness.:D Your HHB is one sweet knife:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Sorry about the market though.:( Things have gotten a lot worse here in the States so I imagine we will be looking at some restrictions too. This Covid thing is nasty business.:eek:

It was pretty good Bill ;) Good job I can't go into town every day :eek: :D Thank you very much :) I'm following the news buddy, terrible thing :( I think we'll all remember 2020 :( :thumbsup:

Our hospitalizations in Michigan are up 500% in five weeks. Thanksgiving dinner downtown is out.
But the sun is out today.
ufKs88k.jpg

That sounds BAD Jer :( Nice photo of your 2 knives there though pal :) :thumbsup:

Nice photos Jer. Sorry to hear about the Covid troubles in Michigan. Looks like the entire country is in for it. Kathi and I are having Turkey Day by ourselves this year for the first time in our history.

It was pretty good Bill ;) Good job I can't go into town every day :eek: :D Thank you very much :) I'm following the news buddy, terrible thing :( I think we'll all remember 2020 :( :thumbsup:
That sounds BAD Jer :( Nice photo of your 2 knives there though pal :) :thumbsup:

The five of us locals might manage to eat together in one of our yards. It's supposed to be a warm and sunny day, as the end of Novembers go.

Good morning Guardians, hope your week is going well so far. I thought about carrying some ebony today, but put my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket on auto-pilot :rolleyes: Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

DPmkItc.jpg
Jack, seems that your auto-pilot is spot on. Nice Fall scene with your HHB the center of attraction.
Good day to you all, Guardians!
View attachment 1456669
Nice photo Josh.

Good morning Guardians. We may have had a very light frost last night but things have warmed up to 60 degrees F.:) Going to be a beautiful day.:thumbsup: Getting my wife to drive me to the paint store so we can try and match up with original stuff inside and out. Going to try some touch-up work. :rolleyes: What with one good eye it ought to be an interesting adventure.:D Like Jack Black Jack Black I threw the HHB into my pocket today.:D
IMG_2245.JPG

Back