Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Speer Gold Dot .38 Special? .357 Magnum?

.357 Magnum - good stuff.

It seems that great minds think alike and Ebony is a bit trendy today.

2LP8NcC.jpg

Good Evening Guardians. Hello Jack.It’s been awhile. My wife developed conjestive heart failure, and we have been working on her recovery, which is progressing nicely. Along with the pandemic and elections, we’ve become rather reclusive. Even grew a civil war era, beard.:) Hope everyone is doing OK.

J. Rodgers&Sons

It seems that great minds think alike and Ebony is a bit trendy today.

2LP8NcC.jpg

Great photo Dylan :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Good Evening Guardians. Hello Jack.It’s been awhile. My wife developed conjestive heart failure, and we have been working on her recovery, which is progressing nicely. Along with the pandemic and elections, we’ve become rather reclusive. Even grew a civil war era, beard.:) Hope everyone is doing OK.

J. Rodgers&Sons

It's fantastic to see you here Harvey, thanks so much for dropping in :) I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's health problems my friend, but I'm pleased to hear that she is recovering :) I know the feeling Harvey, I need a shave myself! :rolleyes: What a year! :eek: I hope you're keeping your spirits up despite everything, and that Dutch is doing OK :thumbsup:

Wow, what a fascinating old Lambsfoot! :cool: Thanks for showing it here. Just incredible in every way, and it's very interesting to see the blade profile. That blade stamp is very authorative isn't it? You really have a great piece of history there Harvey :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope everything works out well for your wife. I think there may be a lot of recluse's out there at the moment, some may even make it a permanent state of life.:eek::rolleyes::D:thumbsup:

I'm beginning to feel more like a hermit every day, I barely see anyone, and there's virtually nowhere to go :eek: Definitely not a healthy situation long-term, but who knows if we'll ever get back to normal o_O

Good morning Guardians, I'm sure I'm far from alone in being pleased to have news from our friend Harvey, and to be glad that his wife is recovering :) I hope all our other absent Guardians are managing OK in these difficult times. I recently exchanged some emails with @Cambertree , and he is well. I hope everyone else is too, particularly our fellow-Guardians in the US, where the Covid situation seems to be even worse than it is here in the UK. Take care, and stay safe Guardians :thumbsup:

Slipping some special Charlie @waynoth goodness in my pocket today! :D ;) :thumbsup:

4rnkkJm.jpg

J. Rodgers&Sons

Great to see you this morning fellow Guardian :)
I hope and wish your wife continues to get better and recover.
The old lambsfoot is nice ... but where is the fancy and mouthwatering pastry to go along with it ? :)

I was just outside, cutting up a load of thick cardboard, when the heavens opened! :eek: I was only a few yards from the house, but I got soaked! o_O Ten minutes later, and it's almost stopped again :rolleyes: Think I'm going to have a cup of strong tea, and strop my '19 ;) :thumbsup:

1MBRhLS.jpg

Great photo Dylan :cool: :) :thumbsup:

It's fantastic to see you here Harvey, thanks so much for dropping in :) I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's health problems my friend, but I'm pleased to hear that she is recovering :) I know the feeling Harvey, I need a shave myself! :rolleyes: What a year! :eek: I hope you're keeping your spirits up despite everything, and that Dutch is doing OK :thumbsup:

Wow, what a fascinating old Lambsfoot! :cool: Thanks for showing it here. Just incredible in every way, and it's very interesting to see the blade profile. That blade stamp is very authorative isn't it? You really have a great piece of history there Harvey :cool: :thumbsup:

I'm beginning to feel more like a hermit every day, I barely see anyone, and there's virtually nowhere to go :eek: Definitely not a healthy situation long-term, but who knows if we'll ever get back to normal o_O

Good morning Guardians, I'm sure I'm far from alone in being pleased to have news from our friend Harvey, and to be glad that his wife is recovering :) I hope all our other absent Guardians are managing OK in these difficult times. I recently exchanged some emails with @Cambertree , and he is well. I hope everyone else is too, particularly our fellow-Guardians in the US, where the Covid situation seems to be even worse than it is here in the UK. Take care, and stay safe Guardians :thumbsup:

Slipping some special Charlie @waynoth goodness in my pocket today! :D ;) :thumbsup:

4rnkkJm.jpg
Yes, a special lambfoot knife indeed, Jack. :thumbsup: Hope you are well. I believe that I too am well, even if one eye is temporarily blind.;) Stitches will come out soon.:) I am thankful for all that I have and the many blessings I've received. Especially, the fine lambfoot knives I now have in my possession.:D

Good morning Guardians. I got a late start this morning...slept in. And it felt great!:D I turned on the computer and went to the Guardians sub-forum and was once again greeted with some great photos. Some talented photographers out there.:thumbsup: Really inspires me to get better but I guess I have to be satisfied with my lack of talent - at least that's what I tell my golfing buddies when I'm out on the links.:D I left my HHB out on the dresser over night so that is what I'm carrying today.
IMG_2740.JPG

Yes, a special lambfoot knife indeed, Jack. :thumbsup: Hope you are well. I believe that I too am well, even if one eye is temporarily blind.;) Stitches will come out soon.:) I am thankful for all that I have and the many blessings I've received. Especially, the fine lambfoot knives I now have in my possession.:D

Good morning Guardians. I got a late start this morning...slept in. And it felt great!:D I turned on the computer and went to the Guardians sub-forum and was once again greeted with some great photos. Some talented photographers out there.:thumbsup: Really inspires me to get better but I guess I have to be satisfied with my lack of talent - at least that's what I tell my golfing buddies when I'm out on the links.:D I left my HHB out on the dresser over night so that is what I'm carrying today.
View attachment 1458126

I'm not bad thanks Bill, nothing a good holiday, and multiple trips to the dentist/doctor/chiropractor/optician/physio/pub wouldn't fix! :D ;) I'm glad you were able to have a lie-in, I'm sure you deserved it :) I've slept terribly all week, but I'm usually out of bed before my alarm anyway :rolleyes: Great to see your Hartshead Barlow, and I think you take some excellent pics Bill :) :thumbsup:

It's not been bad weather here today - not raining at least - After getting my work done, I went for a walk, and it was quite pleasant in the sun :) I noticed a street half a mile up the road blocked off to traffic, and figured they were resurfacing it, but when I got back home the top of my road was also blocked off. Seems that it's an experiment taking place in residential areas all over the city. It suits me, it'll reduce the amount of through traffic, and won't inconvenience the residents. A shame we can't have a street party, like we used to before March :( :thumbsup:

p7uOds6.jpg

PzWrGih.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Despite my absence from various forums and photography, I’ve maintained my interest in seeking out Lamb Foot knives, with the J. Rodgers being a prime example. I also bought some Sheffield knives books to further my education.:) Your LF knives and food images are appealing as ever. Hang in there.

CelloDan CelloDan Hello Dan. Thank you for the kind words. Your outdoor images are as brilliant as ever. The treats will be back soon.

Good Morning Guardians.

Unity (What the World needs now).

Good Evening Guardians. Hello Jack. It’s been awhile. My wife developed conjestive heart failure, and we have been working on her recovery, which is progressing nicely. Along with the pandemic and elections, we’ve become rather reclusive. Even grew a civil war era, beard.:) Hope everyone is doing OK.

J. Rodgers & Sons

Harvey, I'm so glad to see you here! I'm truly sorry to hear about your wife, but it's great that she is doing better. :thumbsup: Prayers sent your way my friend! That's a beautiful ole J. Rodgers & Son. This pandemic is certainly some scary times! :( Y'all stay safe my friend! :) :thumbsup:

4rnkkJm.jpg

Great choice Jack! :) :thumbsup:

CelloDan CelloDan Absolutely wonderful photos Dan! Thanks for showing them again! :cool::cool::cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :):):)

Back