1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Kids always seem to manage to have fun Taylor, I had a great-time playing in bombed out old factories, with my pals, as a kid! :D The party sounds pretty cool my friend :) I think the kids call that 'glamping'! :cool: :D :thumbsup:

tmd_87 likes this.
  2. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I agree Jack! A file worked back spring is just not we normally envision on a Barlow. Great photos again today Jack! Stay well my friend! :) :thumbsup:

That’s a beautiful Horn model! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments Dwight! Another great photo and a beautiful Hartshead my friend! :)

Jack Black likes this.
  3. Half/Stop

Jul 25, 2014
    Good afternoon Guardians! I hope y’all are all doing well today! We’ve been busy today but it’s time to relax and enjoy some football. I’m carrying my Stag Hartshead. Every time I drop this knife in my pocket I’m amazed by its beauty and the fact that it’s a solid robust folder that would be a centerpiece in anyone’s collection. I know I’m guilty of not carrying it often enough. But I’m definitely proud it’s mine! :D Y’all have a great weekend! :) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

WHT, donn, peanutsxx and 9 others like this.
  4. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks a lot Ron :) You too my friend :) :thumbsup:

5. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Unbeatable Squirrel Girl? Never heard of her. :p
    Thanks, Jack, we'll make the best of the situation. You look formidable with that slingshot!

Thank you!

CelloDan and Half/Stop like this.
  6. Dschal

Dschal

Mar 18, 2016
    A typical Saturday here at Woodchuck Manor.
    [​IMG]

7. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Neither had I before a slightly bizarre Google search, motivated by your story Rachel! :eek: I've since ordered two Squirrel Girl books as Xmas presents for my girlfriend, as I thought the Wiki write-up was so funny/bizarre :D Thanks! :D :thumbsup:

btb01, CelloDan and r8shell like this.
  8. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Wow! :) :thumbsup:

CelloDan and Dschal like this.
  9. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    I hope you have a relaxing evening Ron :) Great pic of your Hartshead Barlow my friend :thumbsup:

10. Half/Stop

Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks Jack! We had a good hot cup of homemade vegetable soup and a peanut butter sandwich for supper. I’ve just finished a cup of half/caf coffee. The Tennessee game is coming on at 7 so I’m good to go! ;) My Stag Hartshead is very photogenic! :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black likes this.
  11. Pàdruig

Pàdruig Live and Let Die Platinum Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Very nice to see you back, Harvey, and with an exceptional Lambsfoot no less. I am sorry to hear of your wife's health troubles - my thoughts are with you both, I'm hoping for a swift recovery.

Thank you, Jack!

Still carrying the Waynorth in Ebony - with any luck, it will start to develop a patina.

[​IMG]

WHT, Pt-Luso, Half/Stop and 10 others like this.
  12. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    @Pàdruig - Thank you kindly, Dylan. I feel relaxed just looking at that trio.

Jack Black likes this.
  13. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

WHT, Crazy Canuck, Modoc ED and 6 others like this.
  14. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    That sounds great Ron, I hope it was a good game :) You are a very skilled photographer too ;) :) :thumbsup:

Terrific triumvirate Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend. I have plenty to do today, including trimming the would-be walking staffs I picked up yesterday. before they go away to dry out. It isn't raining, so I'll sit out in the garden to do that. As always, I have some housework to do :rolleyes: Also some actual work :rolleyes: I'm sure, I'll find a bit of time to hang out here though ;) Have a peaceful and relaxing Sunday Guardians :) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Pàdruig, WHT, cigarrodog and 6 others like this.
  15. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    I've been enjoying doing some work out in the garden this morning...

[​IMG]

But I've just come indoors for my Sunday Sausage Sammich :D ;) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Pàdruig, WHT, cigarrodog and 7 others like this.
  16. Ramrodmb

Ramrodmb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Good morning Jack and fellow guardians. I'm here in the background, Jack, reading and liking posts but haven't been posting much as my replies are spotty and unpredictable.

Over here, we are entering a dark phase in this pandemic thing as our hospitals are already at or over capacity and yet folks won't do what they are asked. Leaders all around wont do what doctors are begging them to, just an unbelievable situation we're in where failures abound. We are at a point where it is too late to stop whats coming next and I'm not sure where it ends but I know it will be painful for many, many people and probably could have been avoided.
    Hoping for the best but prepping for the worst. Stay safe, if you can.
    Sorry for the negative tone.
    [​IMG]

WHT, Half/Stop, cigarrodog and 7 others like this.
  17. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Hello Jack and fellow Guardians. Today, I'm pocketing my new (to me) Stag Hartshead in solidarity.
    [​IMG]

WHT, Half/Stop, cigarrodog and 9 others like this.
  18. CelloDan

CelloDan Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 2, 2017
    I hear you my friend. It's almost surreal what's going on, hard to believe that we are still dealing with this ... feels like it will never end. We are pretty isolated from family and friends in the small town where we live. Our families live far from us and it looks like we won't we able to travel to see them this Christmas .

I like your pic :thumbsup:. So interesting/neat how the mushrooms grew in the hollow tree.

19. CelloDan

CelloDan Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Good morning Guardians !

A windstorm blew by our area recently and we found a few fallen trees across our path on our walk yesterday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHT, Half/Stop, cigarrodog and 7 others like this.
  20. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    It's great to see you here Mark, but I'm afraid I have to agree with you my friend, these are hard times, particularly for those folks losing loved ones :( That's an interesting photo there :) Stay safe buddy :thumbsup:

Hope you're having a good day Rachel, that's a cool pic :cool: :thumbsup:

scrteened porch and Ramrodmb like this.