Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Apparently it was designed by someone called Andy Armstrong Ron. I don't know if he was influenced by traditional Lambsfoot designs, by 'Reverse Tanto' designs on more modern knives, or if he hit on that specific blade-shape entirely independently. I do think it's interesting that those particular angles, of the nose and the blade, shared in common with our beloved Lambsfoot, have been replicated in the design, presumably because the designer realises how well they work :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, great as it always is to be shooting the breeze with you all, it sure is nice to be having some conversation about the Lambsfoot blade itself :) Unfortunately, my ability to communicate is severely restricted by a sticky keyboard this morning, and it's taking me an age to type a sentence o_O I hope everyone had a good weekend, and good luck for the week ahead :thumbsup:

IBjVHgW.jpg

UpvcXvd.jpg
Good observation on the blade shape Jack! :thumbsup: Great shots of your Hartshead my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians !
A new week starts .... let's do this :)

fDTKFYi.jpg

nDCzerf.jpg
Nice as usual Dan! :) :thumbsup:

Was catching up on the Guardians site Jack. WD-40 is a go to lube and cleaner for me but I have found to to be unacceptable on my firearms as it tends to remove some finishes that I don't want removed:eek:. My airguns especially but it does do a great job on the barrel interior at removing gunk and lead buildup. Have to be careful as it can hurt the blueing though. Haven't tried it on any of my knives.

Well I'm trying again to get my photo to upload... success! Hope all you Guardians, and everyone else too, had a good weekend. We mostly had cloudy skies, rain and cold. However, there's always lots to do inside.
View attachment 1464515
Looking good Bill! :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
jT1UG04.jpg
That’s a good looking flock Vince! :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone's week got off to a good start. I'm going to have a change today, and carry the Lambsfoot Stan Shaw made me a few years back. I'd asked for it in carbon, but Stan made it in stainless. When he rang me to let me know, he told me, "I thought you could keep it for best"! :D :) :thumbsup:

iWboWgR.jpg

OxAAGa6.jpg

OYQRYJs.jpg

nrM6Ch7.jpg

FG9Fuo6.jpg

AFkgcjK.jpg

bEor7Le.jpg

ZfHWFCk.jpg

ZsBteQI.jpg

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone's week got off to a good start. I'm going to have a change today, and carry the Lambsfoot Stan Shaw made me a few years back. I'd asked for it in carbon, but Stan made it in stainless. When he rang me to let me know, he told me, "I thought you could keep it for best"! :D :) :thumbsup:

iWboWgR.jpg

OxAAGa6.jpg

OYQRYJs.jpg

nrM6Ch7.jpg

FG9Fuo6.jpg

AFkgcjK.jpg

bEor7Le.jpg

ZfHWFCk.jpg

ZsBteQI.jpg
The memories and the knife are priceless my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Back