Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Fancy!
alBDOZU.jpg

Hope you start feeling better Jack!

Two weeks ago I was exposed to Covid. I started feeling some symptoms (stuffy, sore throat, aches, foggy, loss of smell and taste) it lasted about a week. My wife is now having those symptoms. She's on day 6. She is a nurse and worked the Covid floor on Sunday the 20th. She's off til the 3rd, unless symptoms persist. I'm just glad we haven't had to deal with the high body temps. I took a handful of vitamins everyday and a drank a ton of green tea. Beer tasted like bubble water. It was weird!

VERY fancy Taylor! :D That one looks better and better :) :thumbsup:

I am very glad that your symptoms weren't anymore severe Taylor, and I hope your wife feels better soon. Those symptoms sound almost identical to what I am feeling now (including the strange disinterest in beer), but of course I could just have a cold. I only have a mild sore throat, but my cough is loud enough to disturb the neighbours! :eek: Hope you're all better now my friend :thumbsup:

Fancy!
alBDOZU.jpg

Two weeks ago I was exposed to Covid. I started feeling some symptoms (stuffy, sore throat, aches, foggy, loss of smell and taste) it lasted about a week. My wife is now having those symptoms. She's on day 6. She is a nurse and worked the Covid floor on Sunday the 20th. She's off til the 3rd, unless symptoms persist. I'm just glad we haven't had to deal with the high body temps. I took a handful of vitamins everyday and a drank a ton of green tea. Beer tasted like bubble water. It was weird!
Glad to hear you're OK, Taylor. I hope the same for your wife. We just keep our fingers crossed and do our best to follow the advise of the medical experts. The vaccine can't come soon enough!

Blimey Jer, what rotten news, I hope you're going to be OK brother :thumbsup:
Sorry, no, I'm fine, as far as I know. Still smelling and tasting, and still running a little cool. It would just be nice if there were some symptom or combination of symptoms that is always there to identify the virus.
[edited for number agreement]

Last edited:
VERY fancy Taylor! :D That one looks better and better :) :thumbsup:

I am very glad that your symptoms weren't anymore severe Taylor, and I hope your wife feels better soon. Those symptoms sound almost identical to what I am feeling now (including the strange disinterest in beer), but of course I could just have a cold. I only have a mild sore throat, but my cough is loud enough to disturb the neighbours! :eek: Hope you're all better now my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, she's resting in the bedroom and said she was feeling better. I never had the fatigue symptom but she is dealing with that.

I'm hanging out with the kids and watching college football.

Lots of fluids and some vitamin C and D.

That trio of knives are phenomenal great gift!!!

Glad to hear you're OK, Taylor. I hope the same for your wife. We just keep our fingers crossed and do our best to follow the advise of the medical experts. The vaccine can't come soon enough!
Thanks, and yes! The sooner the better. California is having a pretty rough go, especially in Southern California. My wife's little hospital she works at has been pretty full but she said that's normal in the winter months. So Covid has just impacted them more.

Sorry, no, I'm fine, as far as I know. Still smelling and tasting, and still running a little cool. It would just be nice if there were some symptom or symptoms that is always there to identify the virus.

That's good Jer, I hope it stays that way. You inspired me to take MY temperature. A little high I guess, but I'm not really burning up :thumbsup:

IMG_20201230_192836942.jpg

Thanks Jack, she's resting in the bedroom and said she was feeling better. I never had the fatigue symptom but she is dealing with that.

I'm hanging out with the kids and watching college football.

Lots of fluids and some vitamin C and D.

That trio of knives are phenomenal great gift!!!

That's good to hear Taylor :) Sorry she has the fatigue though :( Have fun with the kids my friend, and thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:

Thanks, and yes! The sooner the better. California is having a pretty rough go, especially in Southern California. My wife's little hospital she works at has been pretty full but she said that's normal in the winter months. So Covid has just impacted them more.

I sure hope you folks are all going to be OK. The hospital's here are really struggling right now, and the virus seems to be out of control :(

I've forgotten what I intended to eat to boost my T-cell production for enhanced autophagy.
Chives can't hurt.
DIASfpm.jpg

And I must price llamas.

Well chopped! ;) I have to say, I think I started off this year eating a lot more healthily than I have done throughout most of it. Certainly not the worst diet, but I was eating much more fresh fruit and vegetables previously, when I would shop almost everyday.

Well chopped! ;) I have to say, I think I started off this year eating a lot more healthily than I have done throughout most of it. Certainly not the worst diet, but I was eating much more fresh fruit and vegetables previously, when I would shop almost everyday.
I'm pretty steadfast in my veganism, though I lapsed a bit on Christmas (pork, salmon, cheese...).
y7GKoUf.jpg

Fancy!
alBDOZU.jpg

That is not good news, but it sounds like you are both fit and healthy and your immune systems are doing their jobs. Take care and look after one another, and hope you are both over it soon.

The flock is getting leftovers from Christmas dinner and loving it.
WFL5Hfu.jpg

Not chic....:eek: :D ;) Cool pic Taylor :) I saved leftovers, but then I've had no appetite. I could have done with some chickens to help out! :D :thumbsup:

Back