Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good afternoon Guardians. I hope everyone is keeping well and stays healthy. It's been in the high 80s here, so my wife is telling me, I was indoors, working. Here is my picture for today, going bananas for a Lambsfoot.
16109272408601286513361895591173.jpg

Good Evening Guardians
Hope you’ve had a good weekend. My wife and I were able to get our first dose of the Covid Vaccine ( Pfizer ) on Friday with no ill effects ( no horns or hair growing in unwanted places :D )
Tonight we enjoyed a pizza cooked in a monster skillet I recently restored and the lambsfoot did an awesome job of dividing our dinner into manageable slices.
E5B3A9A4-502A-483D-A88C-85F757C5FCB0.jpeg

Good Evening Guardians
Hope you’ve had a good weekend. My wife and I were able to get our first dose of the Covid Vaccine ( Pfizer ) on Friday with no ill effects ( no horns or hair growing in unwanted places :D )
Tonight we enjoyed a pizza cooked in a monster skillet I recently restored and the lambsfoot did an awesome job of dividing our dinner into manageable slices.
View attachment 1493139
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::).

Always good to see your faithful Big 'Un Jer :) :thumbsup:

Had the lambsfoot out on a bike ride with the boy this evening. View attachment 1493066

Sounds like a great time Mike :) Love your pic :thumbsup:

Good afternoon Guardians. I hope everyone is keeping well and stays healthy. It's been in the high 80s here, so my wife is telling me, I was indoors, working. Here is my picture for today, going bananas for a Lambsfoot.
16109272408601286513361895591173.jpg

That's a pretty cool-looking patina you've got going on there buddy :cool: :thumbsup:

nice one! no sway :eek:

You missed a whole bunch with no sway Jack! :eek: ;) :) :thumbsup:

Good Evening Guardians
View attachment 1493139

Congratulations George :thumbsup: Nice-looking pizza in your skillet, and the Lambsfoot looks right at home :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone had a great weekend :) I was in bed by 9pm again, I hope I haven't got the sleeping sickness, like in Tarzan! :eek: :D We're still in lockdown here, but I have to go into town today, to the central post office to send some stuff off to a couple of folks here. Also, hoping my delayed beer delivery is going to come today (hopefully not while I'm at the post office!). Have a good week Guardians, take care, and stay safe out there :thumbsup:

Thought I'd carry my vintage Unity today :thumbsup:

zJKVU0r.jpg

Always good to see your faithful Big 'Un Jer :) :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great time Mike :) Love your pic :thumbsup:

That's a pretty cool-looking patina you've got going on there buddy :cool: :thumbsup:

You missed a whole bunch with no sway Jack! :eek: ;) :) :thumbsup:

Congratulations George :thumbsup: Nice-looking pizza in your skillet, and the Lambsfoot looks right at home :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone had a great weekend :) I was in bed by 9pm again, I hope I haven't got the sleeping sickness, like in Tarzan! :eek: :D We're still in lockdown here, but I have to go into town today, to the central post office to send some stuff off to a couple of folks here. Also, hoping my delayed beer delivery is going to come today (hopefully not while I'm at the post office!). Have a good week Guardians, take care, and stay safe out there :thumbsup:

Thought I'd carry my vintage Unity today :thumbsup:

zJKVU0r.jpg

lotta catching up for me! didnt even know they kept a map of the guardians!

Thanks. I couldn't resist it Saturday. Now all I need is a swimming pool. Or a really big puddle.
Mom's old fishing boat needs work, too.
t77ZzX1.jpg

When I was about 7, an old feller my dad knew gave me a large toy yacht, which was over 80 years old then. I wish I still had it today, it was a beauty. Looks like you've plenty of work on Jer :) :thumbsup:

Back