Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Rather dreary weather here, but I have a bunch of household chores to do today anyway, so I probably won't be going far :rolleyes: Have a relaxing and peaceful Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

Bagpipe Ebony Big 'Un for me today :) :thumbsup:

I2jGcT1.jpg

Great photos David :) It seems like Spring is on the way here, I was sat outside for a couple of hours today, perfectly comfortable in just a light fleece, and the daffs are starting to come up in my garden :) :thumbsup:

It's been a dull day here, with a little light rain, but I went out for a amble anyway. Hopefully Spring is on the way :thumbsup:

5gI83Cs.jpg

Thanks Jack. That's a cracking shot of your daffs and Waynorth there.:thumbsup: Our daffs are still only about 2 inches tall but the crocuses have bloomed in the last couple of days. Very spring like today so I'm off on my bike in min for a bimble about.
I was chatting to my nephew yesterday, he lives up in Northumbria. The snow was so deep there last week he climbed out his upstairs bedroom window to dig out their front door.:)

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday.

Today it's horn on flecktarn.
PaapZKZ.jpg

Thanks Jack. That's a cracking shot of your daffs and Waynorth there.:thumbsup: Our daffs are still only about 2 inches tall but the crocuses have bloomed in the last couple of days. Very spring like today so I'm off on my bike in min for a bimble about.
I was chatting to my nephew yesterday, he lives up in Northumbria. The snow was so deep there last week he climbed out his upstairs bedroom window to dig out their front door.:)

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday.

Today it's horn on flecktarn.
PaapZKZ.jpg

Thank you David, the crocuses are looking gorgeous aren't they? I should plant some in my garden :) Blimey, that's a LOT of snow! :eek: :D Cool pic there my friend, the flecktarn makes a nice background :cool: The Finnish army stores often have bargains in flecktarn, but they tend to me sized for skinny conscripts rather than overfed old blokes like me! :D Enjoy your cycle ride, I have quite a bit of stuff to do in the house unfortunately, but might go for a stroll in a bit, and we're having a fire out in the garden later :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Rather dreary weather here, but I have a bunch of household chores to do today anyway, so I probably won't be going far :rolleyes: Have a relaxing and peaceful Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

Bagpipe Ebony Big 'Un for me today :) :thumbsup:

I2jGcT1.jpg

Jack, you inspired me to follow with my Bagpipe Ebony LF:thumbsup:. Sunny start to the day and the sunlight was good for the photo:). I think:D. Going to touch it up a bit on the ceramic stone.:thumbsup:
IMG_2935.JPG

Jack, love those videos of Clanadonia. My son and I watched several of them a few days back.
r8shell, sorry to hear about the horrible weather and subsequent damage from the cold temperatures in your state and others as well. I hope you guys can recover quickly.
Heading out for a good old fashioned cheeseburger and "scooped" up this fine old Hartshead Barlow to tag along.

View attachment 1514252

If that's an agave cactus, you have pre-chilled tequila! Stay safe, stay warm.
:D :thumbsup:
r8shell, sorry to hear about the horrible weather and subsequent damage from the cold temperatures in your state and others as well. I hope you guys can recover quickly.
Thanks. A few of my friends still don't have water, but otherwise we're alright. It's 75 degrees right now, and folks are out and about, trying to get things repaired.

Back