Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I'm sure you just need some practice my friend, must have been hard finding time this past year. Couple of decent slingshots there :cool: :thumbsup:
Indeed, free time is in very short supply. I was happy to have the weekend off, spend time with my wife and our moms. I am trying to spend 30 minutes every other day and practice with my slingshot....I figured if I sleep my usual 4 hours a night, I should have enough time for my hobbies.
20210226-171310.jpg

Last edited:
Some lovely Outdoor shots by all, I have spent the nights - probably around an hour or so trying to clean off the Paint and what looks like some type of Epoxy off the Jigged Bone of the W.R Lambsfoot, getting there, once that is done put a edge on the Butter Knife edge it has now!
Have a lovely night or Morning where ever you are.
Dan, Love that little wee friend of yours looks simply beautiful!, Sue and Stopped today to pat this absolute Sweetheart of a wee Puppy Yorkie- the wee girl was so excited and so full of love- it was the Highlight of my morning! She was rolling round, running away then back to crash into you - really warmed the Heart!

View attachment 1517012 ... and the iron did swim...

Stunning pic Dwight :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Indeed, free time is in very short supply. I was happy to have the weekend off, spend time with my wife and our moms. I am trying to spend 30 minutes every other day and practice with my slingshot....I figured if I sleep my usual 4 hours a night, I should have enough time for my hobbies.
20210226-171310.jpg

That sounds like a nice weekend :) I hope you get more free time soon :thumbsup:

Any one hear from @Prester John ??

Mate, made a mistake. He was here last week,sorry. He said he had just been busy. Except my apologies, i was thinking of Denis.

Hope we'll see Vince again soon, and that mitch4ging mitch4ging is doing well, I miss them both :thumbsup:

Some lovely Outdoor shots by all, I have spent the nights - probably around an hour or so trying to clean off the Paint and what looks like some type of Epoxy off the Jigged Bone of the W.R Lambsfoot, getting there, once that is done put a edge on the Butter Knife edge it has now!
Have a lovely night or Morning where ever you are.
Dan, Love that little wee friend of yours looks simply beautiful!, Sue and Stopped today to pat this absolute Sweetheart of a wee Puppy Yorkie- the wee girl was so excited and so full of love- it was the Highlight of my morning! She was rolling round, running away then back to crash into you - really warmed the Heart!

Paint and epoxy seems to be a common addition to old knives o_O I don't think I've had a single Bexoid TEW that hasn't had both :rolleyes: I hope you get your W.R. cleaned up Duncan, and I know you will get it nice and sharp my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone survived the week, and that you all have a fantastic weekend :) I'm going to have coffee and take care of a few chores, and then head out for a walk in some local woods, taking my slingshot with me too ;) :thumbsup:

DYEOcJs.jpg

Good morning/afrernoon all! I apologize for the long absence, but hope to be getting back at it! Missed you all, and thank you very much for the shout outs and kind thoughts!

Got a lot of catching up to do, and some fantastic photos to comment on!
In the mean time, have a great Saturday and will be back on later today.
sFev2b3.jpg

Had to head into the ancient city of Chester today.
The Old Dee Bridge which I've got in my head as being 14th century.
iPOAxvB.jpg

Not far from which is an ancient Roman shrine to the goddess Minerva.
e6s7Q0Y.jpg

hJGBW2b.jpg

My much more recent shrine to a far more ancient god. :D
8WFMdns.jpg

And it's Beer o'clock.
Dk8HxAA.jpg

Hope your all having as nice a Saturday as I am. :thumbsup:

iPOAxvB.jpg

e6s7Q0Y.jpg

hJGBW2b.jpg

8WFMdns.jpg

And it's Beer o'clock.
Dk8HxAA.jpg

I remember doing many a prayers at that last shrine.....or at least so others tell me. Have a good weekend all, stay safe.

Good morning/afrernoon all! I apologize for the long absence, but hope to be getting back at it! Missed you all, and thank you very much for the shout outs and kind thoughts!

sFev2b3.jpg
Welcome back!!:) We missed you around here, Dennis!!

sFev2b3.jpg
Good to hear from you dear friend, you have been missed by all.:thumbsup::):):).

sFev2b3.jpg
Great to "see" you Dennis! Hope all is well with you!:thumbsup:

Inspired by @scrteened porch's window pics with all the snow...
It's a balmy 52 degrees F today and feels like summer!:confused:
9oTNNlf.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black - Loved your photos of your HHB and the new flowers popping up in your garden! Hope you're keeping well my friend.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

sFev2b3.jpg

Fantastic to see you here Dennis :) I hope you're keeping well buddy :) THat's some incredible patina there :cool: :thumbsup:

iPOAxvB.jpg

e6s7Q0Y.jpg

hJGBW2b.jpg

8WFMdns.jpg

And it's Beer o'clock.
Dk8HxAA.jpg

Great weather for a trip to Chester, and those are great photos David, impressive bridge, incredible shrine, and what a haul of ale! :eek: :cool: Cheers my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. :)

Good to see you Dennis!

Have a great weekend all.
View attachment 1517564

And you Dwight, another wonderful photo there pal :) :thumbsup:

Great to "see" you Dennis! Hope all is well with you!:thumbsup:

Hope you're doing OK too Mark :) :thumbsup:

I've had a pretty good day, a nice walk through some local woodland, and I've been sat outside, round the fire, with my neighbours, until 10.00pm, pretty unusual in February :) Beautiful moon too :cool: I'm just warming up with a cuppa and some ginger biscuits ;) :thumbsup:

sfcoGaY.jpg

Fantastic to see you here Dennis :) I hope you're keeping well buddy :) THat's some incredible patina there :cool: :thumbsup:

Great weather for a trip to Chester, and those are great photos David, impressive bridge, incredible shrine, and what a haul of ale! :eek: :cool: Cheers my friend :) :thumbsup:

And you Dwight, another wonderful photo there pal :) :thumbsup:

Hope you're doing OK too Mark :) :thumbsup:

I've had a pretty good day, a nice walk through some local woodland, and I've been sat outside, round the fire, with my neighbours, until 10.00pm, pretty unusual in February :) Beautiful moon too :cool: I'm just warming up with a cuppa and some ginger biscuits ;) :thumbsup:

sfcoGaY.jpg
I'm doing fine Jack, thank you sir and same to you!
Stunning photo, my friend. What a knife you came up with there. A true classic.;)

Back