Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Cheers, didn't meet a soul all day. :thumbsup:

Yeah I recall your previous extremely entertaining stories of your time in the brewery, which I still believe you should put into a book :D:thumbsup:

Now that looks delicious. :thumbsup:

Your hospitals sound pretty much like our hospitals then; organized chaos. :D

Yesterdays choice which I couldn't post due to internet woes, but it'll be the same today.
F7gNejj.jpg

aS3cHOf.jpg

Enjoy your Sunday everyone. :thumbsup:

Perfect! :D :cool: :thumbsup:

I was talking to the head geezer from Magic Rock a couple of years back, and he said the same! :D Probably an article rather than a book though, I only worked there 6 months, but it was quite an experience. The two blokes I shared a house with at the time later told me that they were genuinely worried I was going to die! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I had some nice goodies yesterday, and wish I'd taken a pic :D That beer looks great David :cool: Rather disturbingly, I have gone off strong, dark beers at the moment, in favour of lighter ales of 5-7% :eek: It's particularly worrying, as I have a large stock of the former in, and I'm very much hoping it's short-lived o_O :thumbsup:

Wow! Spectacular image Dwight :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. It looks like it's going to be a pretty nice day here. I have some indoor chores to do before I can get out, but after they're done, I'm going to sit outside and work on another walking stick project, and my mate is coming round for a beer later :) Enjoy your Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

KcOmidI.jpg
Both covers look might fine Jack.:thumbsup: Pile side is very nice.:thumbsup: Hope you have a great Sunday.

I was talking to the head geezer from Magic Rock a couple of years back, and he said the same! :D Probably an article rather than a book though, I only worked there 6 months, but it was quite an experience. The two blokes I shared a house with at the time later told me that they were genuinely worried I was going to die! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I had some nice goodies yesterday, and wish I'd taken a pic :D That beer looks great David :cool: Rather disturbingly, I have gone off strong, dark beers at the moment, in favour of lighter ales of 5-7% :eek: It's particularly worrying, as I have a large stock of the former in, and I'm very much hoping it's short-lived o_O :thumbsup:

Well, that would certainly of been a great way to go :D

I'm sure you'll regain the taste of things again, I go through phases; I've actually drank most of my bitters this past week and barely touched any of the darks. Something to do with the nice sunny days we've been having recently. :thumbsup:

Well, that would certainly of been a great way to go :D

I'm sure you'll regain the taste of things again, I go through phases; I've actually drank most of my bitters this past week and barely touched any of the darks. Something to do with the nice sunny days we've been having recently. :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Yeah, me too David, hopefully soon :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Some changes to the lockdown rules here in England today, I can now sit down on a park-bench, even sit with one other person, and drink a takeaway coffee if I want. And schools and colleges return. It's a wet, dreary day so far, and I'm going to brighten it up with my Charlie Lamb :) Have a good week Guardians :thumbsup:

AC60e3t.jpg

Perfect! :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Too bad we can't all come over. We'd make your stock short-lived in no time.

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Some changes to the lockdown rules here in England today, I can now sit down on a park-bench, even sit with one other person, and drink a takeaway coffee if I want. And schools and colleges return. It's a wet, dreary day so far, and I'm going to brighten it up with my Charlie Lamb :) Have a good week Guardians :thumbsup:

AC60e3t.jpg
A fine Lambfoot knife it is!:thumbsup: We too, here on the other side of the pond, have had some changes in our "lockdown". Restaurants are now allowed more people, schools are re-opening, etc.:thumbsup: Seems to be some varying points of view with many of the teachers; some do not want to return.:thumbsdown: Still a lot of uncertainty surrounding this "bug" and the mutations lend more confusion to what we all need to do.:confused:

This week is shaping up nicely - warmer temps and no rain predicted; at least for now:D. Grabbing my HHB today.
IMG_2946.JPG

Greetings Jack and fellow Guardians.

Finally melted enough snow to finish the Hot tub deck I was working on. I couldn't help but think of Ron and his working on his deck last summer. I miss his posts and great photos.

Here's my 2019 Ironwood sfo posing on the planter box. It has sharpened many a pencil for me and done it well.

TpayobL.jpg

vENAG9c.jpg

kMBmLwj.jpg

Too bad we can't all come over. We'd make your stock short-lived in no time.

LOL! I'd enjoy that Jer, I have a large stock of whisky too ;) :thumbsup:

A fine Lambfoot knife it is!:thumbsup: We too, here on the other side of the pond, have had some changes in our "lockdown". Restaurants are now allowed more people, schools are re-opening, etc.:thumbsup: Seems to be some varying points of view with many of the teachers; some do not want to return.:thumbsdown: Still a lot of uncertainty surrounding this "bug" and the mutations lend more confusion to what we all need to do.:confused:

This week is shaping up nicely - warmer temps and no rain predicted; at least for now:D. Grabbing my HHB today.
View attachment 1523359

Thanks Bill :) I hope everything goes smoothly there, and that the weather stays good :) Crisp pic :thumbsup:

Old Toffee Wings is looking good Jer :) :thumbsup:

Greetings Jack and fellow Guardians.

Finally melted enough snow to finish the Hot tub deck I was working on. I couldn't help but think of Ron and his working on his deck last summer. I miss his posts and great photos.

Here's my 2019 Ironwood sfo posing on the planter box. It has sharpened many a pencil for me and done it well.

TpayobL.jpg

vENAG9c.jpg

kMBmLwj.jpg

Hi Mark :) Nice work there :cool: I miss Ron a lot, he was here every day :( Great to see your '19 my friend, and I'm glad it's earning its keep ;) :D :thumbsup:

Back