Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

It is the fanciest knife I own and though all of Jack’s SFOs are treasures, this is the one that comes closest to being a true “safe queen”
That's exactly how I feel about mine Dylan. Wonderful capture of your knife as always.
Beautiful burl on that one José.
Wow!
Two Gorgeous Knives here lads
Thank you kindly Duncan.
I'm old, I'm Grumpy and I've Had a 💩 Week and I Hate Change
I'm old, I'm grumpy (I've had a good week) and I hate hate hate change!😖IMG_7348.jpg

One more day 'till the weekend! Got the HHB (thanks again, Jack!) out of the drawer and ready for Friday :D

9eJdy5u.jpg

"The sun'll come up tomorrow, you can bet your bottom dollar..."
SO9dKmO.jpg

I'd have taken a new dandelion picture, but it's raining.

That's a nice photo Jer :) :thumbsup:

Wow!
Two Gorgeous Knives here lads!

Thanks mate :) :thumbsup:

I LOST MY NEW (AND ONLY) LAMBSFOOT!!!!! i have no idea how it happend but in about an hour window yesterday i either lost it overboard or it fell into a trash box! Ive looked everywhere!!! Hopefully it will turn up and if not i do have a stag on order. It was a good two days guys, i look forward to carrying and using a lambsfoot again soon.

Oh no! :eek: After only TWO DAYS?! :eek: I sure hope you manage to find it :thumbsup:

Yikes, hope you find it soon! Sorry to hear.

I know I can’t seem to put mine down :)

Glad you're also enjoying the pattern Ken :thumbsup:

I'm old, I'm Grumpy and I've Had a 💩 Week and I Hate Change.🤬

That's exactly how I feel about mine Dylan. Wonderful capture of your knife as always.

Beautiful burl on that one José.

Thank you kindly Duncan.

I'm old, I'm grumpy (I've had a good week) and I hate hate hate change!😖

View attachment 1554995

I've disliked all the BF software updates, the last one wreaked havoc (just checking if we have :grumpy: back!) :( So far, this one just seems clunky, and not at all user friendly :( Fab photo Dwight :thumbsup:

One more day 'till the weekend! Got the HHB (thanks again, Jack!) out of the drawer and ready for Friday :D

9eJdy5u.jpg

It's nearly here Mike! :) Smashing photo my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, the sun has indeed risen again, and it's certainly a brighter day here on BF :rolleyes: I dread these software changes, and it took me ages to make this post. I hope it just doesn't disappear when I hit 'Reply', like the one I wrote yesterday :grumpy: For better or worse, I dare say we'll all get used to it :rolleyes: Sorry to hear about your bad week cudgee cudgee , and your Lambsfoot loss seas165 seas165 :( I hope things get better for the weekend. After a cool day, with some rain yesterday, it's looking bright and sunny here today, and since we have a 3-day weekend coming up for May Day, I hope it stays like that! :) Have a good Friday Guardians, I'm slipping some ebony in my pocket, on my 2018 Guardians SFO. Pic from my walk last weekend :thumbsup:

YZ9doYN.jpg

Edit ~ And we didn't even get :grumpy: back! :mad:

Trying not to be childish, but I hate these childish smarticons :rolleyes:

In the 1980's in Sheffield, there was a band of buskers (street musicians), who played regularly in the city centre, and also in pubs and other venues. They were called Don Valley & The Rotherhides, and they played their own Yorkshire version of Country & Western :rolleyes: They took the names of local places, such as Kelvin Flats, Red Mires, and Roscoe Banks. Since none of the band members were called Don Valley, one of their numbers was called Where's Don? Well, never mind Don, where's donn donn ?! I sure hope he's out walking the Northern moors, and not buried under a mountain of paper-work, and that he doesn't get too much of a shock when he returns :rolleyes: Have a good weekend David, whereever you are :thumbsup:

don-valley-and-the-rotherhides.jpg

I took this pic on my hike last week, after seeing this child's toy left in a roadside tree...

XRsGABS.jpg

But, while going through my photos, I came across this one, from about a year ago!

BKRsSxg.jpg

It seems that my 2018 Ebony Guardians SFO is a monkey magnet! :eek::D:thumbsup:

Howdy Jack, I have been hangin in there. I have been working a lot and only get a to pop in to the forum for a few minutes in the morning. I hope that changes soon so I can hang around here and participate a bit more.
All you Guardians have a stupendous day!

Sounds like a lot of work Kevin, I hope you get to take things a bit easier soon, be great to see more of you :) :thumbsup:

I am heading over to York tomorrow for a day out. It'll be the first time I've been on a train since 2019! Hoping I'll be able to get a pint or two in ;) :thumbsup:

pnU2Fks.jpg

That’s great, Jack! :thumbsup: I hope you have a nice day.

I took this pic on my hike last week, after seeing this child's toy left in a roadside tree...

XRsGABS.jpg

But, while going through my photos, I came across this one, from about a year ago!

BKRsSxg.jpg

It seems that my 2018 Ebony Guardians SFO is a monkey magnet! :eek::D:thumbsup:

I think Eleanor has the perfect book for you, Jack. ;)😁

TEME8gA.jpg

Think I'm going to sit out, and have a couple of beers with my neighbours this evening :) I'll be up early tomorrow to head off to York, so it's unlikely I'll get a chance to post in the morning. Have a good May Day Guardians :thumbsup:

I'll be carrying my AC, seen here on a previous visit to York :thumbsup:

oOMXFGo.jpg

Think I'm going to sit out, and have a couple of beers with my neighbours this evening :) I'll be up early tomorrow to head off to York, so it's unlikely I'll get a chance to post in the morning. Have a good May Day Guardians :thumbsup:

I'll be carrying my AC, seen here on a previous visit to York :thumbsup:

oOMXFGo.jpg
Ooh, I see a proud tip there. Would you like me to grind that off for ya? :D

Safe travels!

Ooh, I see a proud tip there. Would you like me to grind that off for ya? :D

Safe travels!

Yes indeed Ken, when I got that one, I thought I'd just take a smidgeon off of the kick, but I always carry it in a slip, and I never got round to it 🤫 Thank you kind sir, have a great weekend :thumbsup:

Back