Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I FOUND IT!!! and wouldn"t you know, it was right exactly where i left it! It was about 6 feet from where i realized id "lost" it. So obviously i re traced my steps from the passed couple boats id been working on, but didnt look very hard on the one i was on! Anyway i am so happy i fould it! Happy friday and Have a great weekend! 20210430_140415_copy_756x1008.jpg

I took this pic on my hike last week, after seeing this child's toy left in a roadside tree...

XRsGABS.jpg

But, while going through my photos, I came across this one, from about a year ago!

BKRsSxg.jpg

It seems that my 2018 Ebony Guardians SFO is a monkey magnet! :eek::D:thumbsup:
Better google for monkey cults and find out what they're targeting you for.
hHFGlwZ.jpg

I FOUND IT!!! and wouldn"t you know, it was right exactly where i left it! It was about 6 feet from where i realized id "lost" it. So obviously i re traced my steps from the passed couple boats id been working on, but didnt look very hard on the one i was on! Anyway i am so happy i fould it! Happy friday and Have a great weekend! View attachment 1555450
Glad you found it!!👍

I FOUND IT!!! and wouldn"t you know, it was right exactly where i left it! It was about 6 feet from where i realized id "lost" it. So obviously i re traced my steps from the passed couple boats id been working on, but didnt look very hard on the one i was on! Anyway i am so happy i fould it! Happy friday and Have a great weekend! View attachment 1555450
Great that you found it. I mislay knives in the house myself from time to time, but it's a little different there, since you know they're going to turn up at some point. With some regularity, members post about a missing knife, but it's rare that they're not subsequently found. I've only ever lost one knife, nearly 50 years ago, and it still annoys me! :thumbsup:
Better google for monkey cults and find out what they're targeting you for.
hHFGlwZ.jpg

😳 Do you think they might be after my Lambsfoot knives Jer?! 😳 That is quite a pic my friend 😁🙂👍

Computer crashed and is in the shop. Trying this out on my IPhone. Geez this is awkward. I’ll see what I can do with photos a little later.

😳 Do you think they might be after my Lambsfoot knives Jer?! 😳 That is quite a pic my friend 😁🙂
"Constant vigilance is the price of civilization".
Thanks. That monkey is in pretty good shape, considering he came out of Mom's childhood home. He had a red plastic top hat which is probably still around here somewhere.
[I forgot to post reply!]

I can remember when the BF software wouldn't allow you to make a post that short! :oops: What's going on Ted?! ;) :thumbsup:

Computer crashed and is in the shop. Trying this out on my IPhone. Geez this is awkward. I’ll see what I can do with photos a little later.

Ouch! :oops: Good luck Bill :thumbsup:

"Constant vigilance is the price of civilization".
Thanks. That monkey is in pretty good shape, considering he came out of Mom's childhood home. He had a red plastic top hat which is probably still around here somewhere.
[I forgot to post reply!]

We all know what happens otherwise! :eek:

That's pretty cool Jer :) :thumbsup:

G'day Guardians, I hope you're all having a good weekend :) I went over to York, but it was a mistake, crowded streets, and all the pubs and restaurants were either closed or booked up. I walked 7 1/2 miles, and didn't get a beer until I got back home! :confused:

Few pics :thumbsup:

sbXSfpq.jpg

gsr5BH4.jpg

diRtBYC.jpg

hGUeZsx.jpg

IPSoPyt.jpg

h95yxZL.jpg

BSYvWOj.jpg

r7MkCEa.jpg

YZHxwlK.jpg

qwP7K93.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some beautiful pictures (not just the knife :D) I hope to visit some day.

Been to London and Bath a long ago as a class trip but couldn’t venture out further with limited time.

Sorry to hear about the beer! Everywhere I go seems to be busy with everyone just can’t wait to get out and about.

Have an amazing weekend!

Those are some beautiful pictures (not just the knife :D) I hope to visit some day.

Been to London and Bath a long ago as a class trip but couldn’t venture out further with limited time.

Sorry to hear about the beer! Everywhere I go seems to be busy with everyone just can’t wait to get out and about.

Have an amazing weekend!

Thank you very much Ken :) btb01 btb01 has spent some time in Bath. Strangely, I have never been, and had to cancel a visit there last year. Be sure to let me know if you're ever able to visit again :) Hope you have a good one too :thumbsup:

I can remember when the BF software wouldn't allow you to make a post that short! :oops: What's going on Ken?! ;) :thumbsup:

Ouch! :oops: Good luck Bill :thumbsup:

We all know what happens otherwise! :eek:

That's pretty cool Jer :) :thumbsup:

G'day Guardians, I hope you're all having a good weekend :) I went over to York, but it was a mistake, crowded streets, and all the pubs and restaurants were either closed or booked up. I walked 7 1/2 miles, and didn't get a beer until I got back home! :confused:

Few pics :thumbsup:

sbXSfpq.jpg

gsr5BH4.jpg

diRtBYC.jpg

hGUeZsx.jpg

IPSoPyt.jpg

h95yxZL.jpg

BSYvWOj.jpg

r7MkCEa.jpg

YZHxwlK.jpg

qwP7K93.jpg
Beautiful pictures Jack, especially the flowering tree in the cemetery. Is that a Dogwood?
Todd

Have a great weekend folksView attachment 1556164
Fabulous photo Dwight :) :thumbsup:
Beautiful pictures Jack, especially the flowering tree in the cemetery. Is that a Dogwood?
Todd
Thank you my friend, I believe it's Cherry :thumbsup: That cemetery abounds the ruins of Saint Mary's Abbey , but the church itself is Saint Olave's :thumbsup:
Went out to a brewery that had a BBQ food truck! View attachment 1556395

Now THAT'S takeaway! :cool: Looks delicious buddy, I hope you enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, how's everyone's weekend going? I hope you're all having a good one :) My walk around York left me pretty exhausted yesterday, and my feet are suffering today 🙄 Got a bunch of household chores I need to do, but hoping to have a beer or two with my neighbours later, weather permitting (so far it looks pretty good) :) Enjoy your Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

Carrying my Charlie Lamb today :) :thumbsup:

v7i0RAp.jpg

Well, never mind Don, where's donn donn ?! I sure hope he's out walking the Northern moors, and not buried under a mountain of paper-work, and that he doesn't get too much of a shock when he returns :rolleyes: Have a good weekend David, whereever you are :thumbsup:
LOL Jack. Where do I start?
Holy Crap!
It reminds me of the time I returned to Manchester a few years after the IRA had put a hole in the middle of it, and....
everything had changed!
It's just taken me ten minutes to figure out how to do this. I've got to say I quite like it and I'm sure I'll get used to things so kudos to whoever had the bright idea to redecorate.
Unfortunately I am buried under a mountain of paperwork and have been and continue to be extremely busy, which will continue beyond the local elections (aka the turkey vote) on May 6th. But I've got out a couple of times in the past few weeks to escape the s-show. Unfortunately I just can't see me being around much for a while longer yet as this circus is just getting started.

Now let me try and post some random pics...
DyezGzi.jpg

XCoU6Rn.jpg

HLfqqzZ.jpg

And no thanks to HMG UK.....
gnBQ6GK.jpg

🤬😡😡🤬

Hope everyone is well.

Back