Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

upiy3xd.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I've been absent for a little while but still try and take a look every now and then. I'm dealing with mom's severe health issues so if I'm not at the hospital, I'm talking with doctors or caring for mom. I'll stop by when I can....Stay well, stay healthy Guardians.
Ted

Hello everyone! I've been absent for a little while but still try and take a look every now and then. I'm dealing with mom's severe health issues so if I'm not at the hospital, I'm talking with doctors or caring for mom. I'll stop by when I can....Stay well, stay healthy Guardians.
Ted
Good luck with all that.

Ted
Sorry to hear that, tough times for sure. My mother-n-law is 86 and still lives at home but requires daily attention. Thankfully she is in relativity good health so far. Hang in there Ted.👍
Todd

Staying with a Li'l one today, but swapped the micarta out for some rosewood.

L64LuAv.jpg
It looks good Mike, I like the Rosewood models, should carry my own more :) :thumbsup:
Painted rock hunting with kids :) Families randomly paint rocks and hide them randomly through out the neighborhood. You can take them, leave them, share them, etc. Fun activities with the kids.

9ALTsPv.jpg
That's a nice idea Ken, and has made for a cool photo with your Lambsfoot. I came across a bunch of painted rocks just after the first lockdown ended here last year :thumbsup:

QGXmHDb.jpg

I do have one I call Li'l Sambar.
Iq48cmg.jpg
Ah yes, looking good Rachel, especially with those Jammie Dodgers! :D ;) :thumbsup:
Ted
Very sorry to hear this Ted, I hope that your mum is going to be alright, and that things settle down soon :thumbsup:
Jack, I always enjoy seeing all your historic pictures.
Here is a Sheldon type Lambfoot model by A. Wright & Son.

View attachment 1558100
Thanks buddy, nice to see a Sheldon :) I had hoped to get a run made up to my specs, but couldn't even get a sample 🙄 Cool pic :thumbsup:
Good evening, folks. I hope you all are adjusting to the new software ok.

nmmf2MK.jpg
Can't say I'm loving it! 🙄;) I love your pics though Dylan, and it's great to see your AC :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, halfway through the week already 😯 Better crack on and do some work! ;) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

zHQPpRX.jpg

Back