Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Great pics Charlie, that was some nice wood :) The emojis are CRAZY! 🤩🤪🤯😁:thumbsup:

Oh no! :rolleyes: I once had a package come from the US, which despite being correctly addressed, for some reason, went via Australia, where Customs opened it, and held onto it for more than a month, before sending it on its way 😠

Nasty! :oops: That'd annoy me too Rachel. The only time I've HAD to do that was with some shielded GEC stag, which had been left positively sharp :thumbsup:

How rotten Bill, sounds like you've really had your hands full :( It's good to see you back buddy, and your Hartshead Barlow of course :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, on Thursdays, I am usually down at the market by now, but last week the buses into town were overcrowded, so I am waiting a while until the rush is over. Kind of strange not being down there. Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

SLCm8Jl.jpg
Thanks Jack, finally getting my arms wrapped around the computer issues. Your HHB is glowing in the sunlight and looking mighty fine my friend. Thursday today in sunny coastal NC looks to be shaping up nicely.

Thanks Jack, finally getting my arms wrapped around the computer issues. Your HHB is glowing in the sunlight and looking mighty fine my friend. Thursday today in sunny coastal NC looks to be shaping up nicely.

Good morning all. Been really using my HHB lately. Today, I'm breaking down cardboard boxes. This knife makes short work of them.View attachment 1558867

That's good to hear Bill, I'm glad you're reunited with your Hartshead Barlow now, and that you're finding plenty of use for it :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a good day :) It was fun on the market, and my mate was very busy. I got a decent file off him :thumbsup:

1tDhIxi.jpg

Still have the AC about. This one is like an old friend - new and shiny friends are always nice but it’s particularly comforting to have the old ones to come back to.

9GGT5i6.jpg
You have got some nice covers there my friend. You don't see them that good very often. Have a good weekend mate. :thumbsup:

You have got some nice covers there my friend. You don't see them that good very often. Have a good weekend mate. :thumbsup:

Thank you, my friend. The Stag has aged nicely on this one, it used to be rather white on this side. You have a wonderful weekend as well.

Still have the AC about. This one is like an old friend - new and shiny friends are always nice but it’s particularly comforting to have the old ones to come back to.

9GGT5i6.jpg
Fantastic knife Dylan, and it looks like you are set for a great evening as usual.👍😄

9GGT5i6.jpg
Your AC is ageing very handsomely Dylan - has me wondering if I should stop using a slip! :D :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone has had a good week :) I think it's been my busiest, work-wise, for about 18 months! : rolleyes: (that's the old-fashioned emoji we don't have anymore :( ) Hoping to have lunch with a pal today though, and the weekend is nearly here :) We've had a fair bit of rain this week, and temperatures as low as the high 40's, even when it's been sunny, so I'll be checking the weather forecast in terms of going for a hike. Definitely want to do something though :) Have a good Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

Bagpipe ebony SFO :thumbsup:

CKwTZ1c.jpg

Your AC is ageing very handsomely Dylan - has me wondering if I should stop using a slip! :D :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone has had a good week :) I think it's been my busiest, work-wise, for about 18 months! : rolleyes: (that's the old-fashioned emoji we don't have anymore :( ) Hoping to have lunch with a pal today though, and the weekend is nearly here :) We've had a fair bit of rain this week, and temperatures as low as the high 40's, even when it's been sunny, so I'll be checking the weather forecast in terms of going for a hike. Definitely want to do something though :) Have a good Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

Bagpipe ebony SFO :thumbsup:

CKwTZ1c.jpg
Have a Good Friday Jack. I'm still getting the hang of the new format for the site:rolleyes:.
My HHB is ready to take on some more chores today.👍 Hope all the Guardians have a good weekend.🙂IMG_1582.JPG

Have a Good Friday Jack. I'm still getting the hang of the new format for the site:rolleyes:.
My HHB is ready to take on some more chores today.👍 Hope all the Guardians have a good weekend.🙂View attachment 1559504

Thanks Bill, having a bit of a nightmare day, having left my phone in my mate's car! 🤯 Excellent pic my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks Bill, having a bit of a nightmare day, having left my phone in my mate's car! 🤯 Excellent pic my friend :thumbsup:
Ooo, sorry to hear that:(. My iPhone gets misplaced all the time and I have a panic attack trying to find it:eek:. Usually I have the phone on silent so even if I have my wife dial me it's hard to hear the buzzing unless you are close🙄. Harder to find than a misplaced pocket knife😳. Thanks for the kind words regarding the photo my friend. :thumbsup:

Back