Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks a lot pal :) Yeah, quite a milestone, thanks to all our regular and longstanding contributors :) THis thread doesn't FLY like it once did, but still going strong :) :thumbsup:

Many thanks Bill, hope you're settling into your new home :) :thumbsup:

:cool: :thumbsup:

Looks like you got a good one there Ken, great pic :) :thumbsup:

LOL! Thanks buddy :D :thumbsup:

Good move my friend ;) :) :thumbsup:

Isn't it just Jer? :D :) :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Great to see your Hartshead Barlow mate :) :thumbsup:

That sounds like a fantastic day, and a well-earned one :) Smashing pics :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Been enjoying following your adventures Dan, looks like a fantastic trip :) Glad you were able to get some plinking in, love the pic :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :) I had a fantastic day yesterday, but a 10 mile hike in hot weather, with a fairly heavy pack, really took it out of me, and I was shattered when I got home yesterday evening! I'll get some pics up soon :) Have a great Sunday Guardians :) :thumbsup:

qNA4rLT.jpg

No matter how remote, from tranquil woodland to moor and mountain, every inch of the English countryside is owned by someone, and the only legal access, without prior permission, is along the ancient paths and trackways, known as 'Rights of Way'. Sadly, many miles of public footpaths and bridleways disappear every year, and are often ploughed up, illegally re-routed, or obstructed by gates and barbed-wire. Allowing access, and maintaining stiles, is the responsibility of the landowner, but stiles are often left broken, neglected, or strewn with barbed-wire. Unfortunately, we were to encounter many such stiles in the following miles of our walk. Typically, they weren't stiles at all, but just a small gap in a hawthorn hedge, allowing narrow access to a four-foot fence, which had to be precariously scaled :( Crossing the first two obstacles, we eventually made it to the high-steepled church of Saint Barnabas, close to the old village of Weeton, which today is no more than a cluster of houses, with not so much as a pub or post office remaining.

FRjDIwy.jpg

l7CSAjZ.jpg

zLpPO7k.jpg

79GGGdi.jpg

After pausing for a short rest in the small churchyard, we continued on our journey in the hot sunshine, passing through Weeton, and what was once its school, and into a collection of stables. The path led us past large gardens, and through more fields, before it began to climb, with increasing steepness, uphill. We noted that a new fence had diverted the footpath from its original, more gentle, route.

B81RFSG.jpg

z0VqXUD.jpg

jtnfJeJ.jpg

A4H6s8v.jpg

DVUaWD7.jpg

KDcx0yk.jpg

CJrCbNU.jpg

At the summit of our walk, we enjoyed fine views of the surrounding countryside, before beginning the long descent back to Rougemont, where I lit my twig-stove again, and we had some ramen noodles and miso to replace the salt lost during our hill-climb.

Ll1FheM.jpg

4O1j9V1.jpg

After some more slingshot practice in the woods, we retraced our earlier steps along the banks of the Wharfe, and after another steep climb, found sanctuary in a pub, where that first pint didn't touch the sides! :D :thumbsup:

i7meGoz.jpg

MGmAgtq.jpg

399pNBE.jpg

SxaH3L8.jpg
Some really wonderful photos of the countryside and you HHB:D. Looks as though it was a fulfilling day that you enjoyed:). Many good memories I'm sure.:thumbsup:

Today, for me, it's more unpacking and organizing the garage. Dreary day with scattered rain so it's another "inside" kind of day for me. HHB by my side again.
IMG_2948.JPG

Some really wonderful photos of the countryside and you HHB:D. Looks as though it was a fulfilling day that you enjoyed:). Many good memories I'm sure.:thumbsup:

Today, for me, it's more unpacking and organizing the garage. Dreary day with scattered rain so it's another "inside" kind of day for me. HHB by my side again.
View attachment 1582010
Yes, a great day, thanks, Bill, despite my aches today :D ;) Good luck my friend, I'm still trying to get organised 20 years after moving in! :eek: :D ;) Fantastic photo of your Barlow :) It was supposed to be the best day of the week here, but I'm glad I went out yesterday instead, because it's humid, but dull and overcast :thumbsup:

Fantastic trip report, Jack! Iโ€™m so glad you had a great time.

I had a lovely hike yesterday, too. I departed my house just after 5 AM. Four hours later, I was parked in the Curry Village parking area in Yosemite National Park. My wife was able to score a day-use reservation a few months ago for use today. Weโ€™d planned to make a weekend of it and stay at a friendโ€™s cabin that is fairly close to the park. But, life happens and we needed to change plans. I wasnโ€™t about to let that reservation go to waste though, so I made a day trip of it.

I donโ€™t care what Disneyland says about it being the happiest place on Earth: Yosemite is far happier! Here I am in a very rare selfie about to set out for my hike:

D1bXRR8l.jpg

My plan was to recreate a hike that Iโ€™d done nearly 20 years ago with some close friends from college: take the John Muir Trail up to Nevada fall and then return to the valley via Vernal Fall and the Mist Trail. Itโ€™s a lollipop route with a shared segment at the beginning and end, with a loop linking the falls.

Vernal Fall is incredibly popular (youโ€™ll see why in a bit) and the trail is a trade route. I pushed hard on the initial segment, passing many people, in the hope that when I reached the turn-off to the John Muir trail Iโ€˜d have some space to myself and could enjoy the hike more. I did pause to look back toward the valley and see Yosemite Falls in the distance (just visible in the middle of this picture):

AFWdiGGh.jpg

The plan worked and this was my view when I took a hard right onto the John Muir trail while everyone else went left to the Mist Trail:

tzFvyQeh.jpg

Out came the hiking poles and I settled into a comfortable pace. It was a full ten minutes before I saw anyone else. Fantastic!

Soon, Half Dome came Into view:

o3DFRfMh.jpg

I hiked to the top of it when I was 22 and itโ€™s a special memory. Iโ€˜d love to repeat that hike, but itโ€™ll take more planning this time. Permits are now required to go to the top and they are reserved very quickly when they open up.

After some more hiking and the occasional encounter with hikers going in the opposite direction, I got a view of my first destination: Nevada Fall.

f2EYah5h.jpg

I was able to find a secluded spot to the left of the fall as seen here and have a pleasant lunch, gazing back over the valley and listening to the roar of the fall. Here comes the lambsfoot content:

g2lAAySh.jpg

(more to come after Iโ€™ve walked my dog)

I had a lovely hike yesterday, too. I departed my house just after 5 AM. Four hours later, I was parked in the Curry Village parking area in Yosemite National Park. My wife was able to score a day-use reservation a few months ago for use today. Weโ€™d planned to make a weekend of it and stay at a friendโ€™s cabin that is fairly close to the park. But, life happens and we needed to change plans. I wasnโ€™t about to let that reservation go to waste though, so I made a day trip of it.

I donโ€™t care what Disneyland says about it being the happiest place on Earth: Yosemite is far happier! Here I am in a very rare selfie about to set out for my hike:

D1bXRR8l.jpg

My plan was to recreate a hike that Iโ€™d done nearly 20 years ago with some close friends from college: take the John Muir Trail up to Nevada fall and then return to the valley via Vernal Fall and the Mist Trail. Itโ€™s a lollipop route with a shared segment at the beginning and end, with a loop linking the falls.

Vernal Fall is incredibly popular (youโ€™ll see why in a bit) and the trail is a trade route. I pushed hard on the initial segment, passing many people, in the hope that when I reached the turn-off to the John Muir trail Iโ€˜d have some space to myself and could enjoy the hike more. I did pause to look back toward the valley and see Yosemite Falls in the distance (just visible in the middle of this picture):

AFWdiGGh.jpg

The plan worked and this was my view when I took a hard right onto the John Muir trail while everyone else went left to the Mist Trail:

tzFvyQeh.jpg

Out came the hiking poles and I settled into a comfortable pace. It was a full ten minutes before I saw anyone else. Fantastic!

o3DFRfMh.jpg

I hiked to the top of it when I was 22 and itโ€™s a special memory. Iโ€˜d love to repeat that hike, but itโ€™ll take more planning this time. Permits are now required to go to the top and they are reserved very quickly when they open up.

After some more hiking and the occasional encounter with hikers going in the opposite direction, I got a view of my first destination: Nevada Fall.

f2EYah5h.jpg

I was able to find a secluded spot to the left of the fall as seen here and have a pleasant lunch, gazing back over the valley and listening to the roar of the fall. Here comes the lambsfoot content:

g2lAAySh.jpg

Amazing photos Greg :cool: :cool: :cool: Even though I was enjoying my hike yesterday, I was excited about your Yosemite trip, and telling my girlfriend about it :) I'm glad you had such a spectacular day my friend, and looking forward to Part 2 :) :) :thumbsup:

(Continued)

At about 5,900' ASL, my lunch perch near Nevada Fall was the literal high point of my day and one of the figurative ones as well. After packing up, I returned to the John Muir trail for a short section to reach a trail junction that would allow me to begin my descent back to the valley and return via Vernal Fall and the mist trail. The hike down to Vernal fall has some steep sections that are essentially stair cases constructed of granite blocks. I was happy that was hiking down them rather than having to ascend them this far into the hike!

But, it wasn't all hewn blocks. Every so often you're treated to a gently inclined slab like this one:

eESUqs8h.jpg

(Hey Jack Black Jack Black , look at that granite! And the neat inclusion at the bottom. Now imaging getting to climb on this stuff. :) )

I really enjoy it when the trail goes over sections like this. It can make trail finding challenging when they are huge, and you have to learn to trust your boots when they are more steeply inclined, but it's a real treat to have varied terrain.

Once I neared Vernal Fall it was clear that it was going to be packed with people. I didn't line up in the queue to take a picture at the top, but instead sat down on a granite slab to tighten my boots and continued on the trail so that I could get the better view below. Here's why this destination is so popular:

psnQmbrh.jpg

From there I continued to the Mist Trail proper. It's called that because it is often bathed in mist from Vernal Fall. I had a poncho with me in case it was a full force, but I barely felt it at all. I fear that's because the fall is at low strength because of the very low snow pack we had this year.

The last bit of the hike was honestly a trudge. I was getting a little tired and also had to negotiate sharing the narrow, steep trail with many people headed in the opposite direction. Eventually I left the trail and walked another 1/2 - 3/4 of a mile back to my car. I was beat, but so happy to have spent time in the valley. On the way back I stopped at El Capitan Meadow to take in a view of that majestic piece of granite:

QCOZLbCh.jpg

I couldn't spot any climbers with the naked eye. It's getting hot in the valley, and they would be baking on the face, but it's still possible there were a few up there.

And then it was four hours of driving to get back home. I made it back in time for dinner, tired, but energized at the same time. It was a Good Day.

Last edited:

D1bXRR8l.jpg

AFWdiGGh.jpg

tzFvyQeh.jpg

o3DFRfMh.jpg

f2EYah5h.jpg

g2lAAySh.jpg

Hi Greg - what a great report you made on Yosemite:thumbsup:. Breathtaking views to be sure:D. Your follow-up photos are equally wonderful too. Nice shot of the Lambfoot and pepperoni & cheese;).

(Continued)

At about 5,900' ASL, my lunch perch near Nevada Fall was the literal high point of my day and one of the figurative ones as well. After packing up, I returned to the John Muir trail for a short section to reach a trail junction that would allow me to begin my descent back to the valley and return via Vernal Fall and the mist trail. The hike down to Vernal fall has some steep sections that are essentially stair cases constructed of granite blocks. I was happy that was hiking down them rather than having to ascend them this far into the hike!

But, it wasn't all hewn blocks. Every so often you're treated to a gently inclined slab like this one:

eESUqs8h.jpg

(Hey Jack Black Jack Black , look at that granite! And the neat inclusion at the bottom. Now imaging getting to climb on this stuff. :) )
Wow Greg, your photos take my breath away! There can't be many places on the planet that can compare to the beauty of Yosemite :) Thanks for taking us along with you my friend, I'm glad you had such a great day - and that you made dinner! :D ;) :thumbsup:
Two pretty special ones :

Harry
Wow Harry, twins! :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack! Hopefully one day you'll make it out to California and can see it first hand!
I hope so pal :) :thumbsup:

Hi Greg - what a great report you made on Yosemite:thumbsup:. Breathtaking views to be sure:D. Your follow-up photos are equally wonderful too. Nice shot of the Lambfoot and pepperoni & cheese;).

Thanks, Bill! That lunch represents, in my estimation, the three essential food groups for hiking: fat, protein, and salt. :D I prefer to slice in the field so that I donโ€™t end up with too few or too many pieces for a sitting. Of course that lambsfoot does an excellent job of that and that lexan plate doubles nicely as a cutting board and serving platter.

Great nature photos WhittlinAway WhittlinAway Jack Black Jack Black CelloDan CelloDan . :thumbsup:
I'm afraid that this view of the drill press is the one that Jake and I get to see the most of lately.
51245529930_bbeab9e7cf_h.jpg

Thanks! I hope you get a break soon and can get outdoors as well.

I gotta say, that photo makes me a bit nervous. Itโ€™s as if the Drill Bit of Damocles is suspended above your Hartshead. :eek:

Wow Greg, your photos take my breath away! There can't be many places on the planet that can compare to the beauty of Yosemite :) Thanks for taking us along with you my friend, I'm glad you had such a great day - and that you made dinner! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack, and I agree about its beauty. Now imagine if I were a skilled photographer! Ansel Adamsโ€™ black and white photos of Yosemite are too incredible for words.

I hope so pal :) :thumbsup:

If you do Iโ€™d love to show you around the park and share a pint or two afterward. :) :thumbsup:

(Continued)

eESUqs8h.jpg

I really enjoy it when the trail goes over sections like this. It can make trail finding challenging when they are huge, and you have to learn to trust your boots when they are more steeply inclined, but it's a real treat to have varied terrain.

Once I neared Vernal Fall it was clear that it was going to be packed with people. I didn't line up in the queue to take a picture at the top, but instead sat down on a granite slab to tighten my boots and continued on the trail so that I could get the better view below. Here's why this destination is so popular:

psnQmbrh.jpg

From there I continued to the Mist Trail proper. It's called that because it is often bathed in mist from Vernal Fall. I had a poncho with me in case it was a full force, but I barely felt it at all. I fear that's because the fall is at low strength because of the very low snow pack we had this year.

The last bit of the hike was honestly a trudge. I was getting a little tired and also had to negotiate sharing the narrow, steep trail with many people headed in the opposite direction. Eventually I left the trail and walked another 1/2 - 3/4 of a mile back to my car. I was beat, but so happy to have spent time in the valley. On the way back I stopped at El Capitan Meadow to take in a view of that majestic piece of granite:

QCOZLbCh.jpg

I couldn't spot any climbers with the naked eye. It's getting hot in the valley, and they would be baking on the face, but it's still possible there were a few up there.

And then it was four hours of driving to get back home. I made it back in time for dinner, tired, but energized at the same time. It was a Good Day.
Thanks for all the photos, spectacular country, nature never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for posting. Have a good week.

No matter how remote, from tranquil woodland to moor and mountain, every inch of the English countryside is owned by someone, and the only legal access, without prior permission, is along the ancient paths and trackways, known as 'Rights of Way'. Sadly, many miles of public footpaths and bridleways disappear every year, and are often ploughed up, illegally re-routed, or obstructed by gates and barbed-wire. Allowing access, and maintaining stiles, is the responsibility of the landowner, but stiles are often left broken, neglected, or strewn with barbed-wire. Unfortunately, we were to encounter many such stiles in the following miles of our walk. Typically, they weren't stiles at all, but just a small gap in a hawthorn hedge, allowing narrow access to a four-foot fence, which had to be precariously scaled :( Crossing the first two obstacles, we eventually made it to the high-steepled church of Saint Barnabas, close to the old village of Weeton, which today is no more than a cluster of houses, with not so much as a pub or post office remaining.

โ€ฆ

79GGGdi.jpg

After pausing for a short rest in the small churchyard, we continued on our journey in the hot sunshine, passing through Weeton, and what was once its school, and into a collection of stables. The path led us past large gardens, and through more fields, before it began to climb, with increasing steepness, uphill. We noted that a new fence had diverted the footpath from its original, more gentle, route.

โ€ฆ

At the summit of our walk, we enjoyed fine views of the surrounding countryside, before beginning the long descent back to Rougemont, where I lit my twig-stove again, and we had some ramen noodles and miso to replace the salt lost during our hill-climb.

โ€ฆ

After some more slingshot practice in the woods, we retraced our earlier steps along the banks of the Wharfe, and after another steep climb, found sanctuary in a pub, where that first pint didn't touch the sides! :D :thumbsup:

โ€ฆ

SxaH3L8.jpg

Great post, Jack! :thumbsup: Iโ€™ve always found the rights of way laws there interesting.

Nice shot of the church there. Reminds me of the churchyard scene in Hot Fuzz. ๐Ÿ˜ Hereโ€™s a photo I took of St. Cuthbertโ€™s church in Wells, which is the church used in the movie.

JA9FVwQ.jpg

That pint looks like a refreshing treat after a good hike! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just finished watching the Tennessee Volunteers baseball team beat LSU and earn a spot in the College World Series. Made me think of our friend Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop , who was a big Tennessee fan. Iโ€™m sure he wouldโ€™ve been proud.

b8mqL12.jpg

Now Iโ€™m hoping Arkansas can finish off their Super Regional with a win and make it to Omaha, too.

Last edited:
(Continued)

eESUqs8h.jpg

psnQmbrh.jpg

QCOZLbCh.jpg

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Speechless! Sounds like a fantastic day!

Here it is Ash Dieback Disease which is decimating the population of ash trees, which make up a high percentage of our woodlands :(
That's really sad! We can land ships on Mars with tiny space helicopters, but we can't get rid of bugs killing off entire species of trees.๐Ÿ˜–
I'm glad that you're still enjoying carrying your 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot :) It really has some great character :cool: :thumbsup:
It is a great knife, one of my favorites!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘
I thought I'd carry this Old Friend today, my 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot in ebony :) Have a good one Guardians :thumbsup:

78wPs9e.jpg
Never get tired of seeing those '18s Jack!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
People over here are going through massive clean up's after all the storms yesterday.
Hope the injuries were minor if any!
I thought I'd check out one of these slingshots, a simple design, I've put very light bands on. It's lightweight, and very un-tactical, so I'll probably just keep it in my vest pocket for some casual plinking. Shooting well, despite having to adopt a different grip style :thumbsup:

279DAjE.jpg
Nice!
I have gone to his site several times in the past and they've always been sold out of ones I was looking at. Went there just now and their out of the one you got. I'll have to keep checking back!๐Ÿ™‚
I saved yesterday's back-up picture for today. Nice light.
jMcMIdM.jpg
Really made the wood grain pop, nice photo Jer!๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
Nice Photo of a great looking knife
Thank you, Bill! Not sure there was one in the whole batch that wasn't great! Jack did great keeping them on task!
Today has gone FASSSTT! :D I've just been packing my bag for a hike tomorrow, got 2 litres of water, my slingshot gear, and everything I need for some lunch in the woods...it ain't exactly light! :eek: :D The weather forecast is good, but in Yorkshire, that rarely means you don't need to pack a raincoat! :rolleyes: I'm going to head out to Rougemont on the River Wharfe again, got a circular walk planned, hopefully it'll be a great day :) :thumbsup:

Hopefully, warmer than the last time I was out that way :D ;) It was still a nice day though :) :thumbsup:

w0kfW1n.jpg
Hey, there he is! Glad you had a good day for it!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
Today I decided to unpack my Ironwood.
View attachment 1581212
Very fine covers on your '19, Bill!๐Ÿ‘
This sunlight stuff is tricky.
ZlCfKwz.jpg
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘
But it still came out good!
Crikey! we'll have to do an emergency pie drop from Lancashire.๐Ÿ˜‹

Yip, our Teutonic friends are no slouches when it comes to beer. I'm sure you did as well as you could ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿ™‚

HHB received some care today.
zJyxgKX.jpg
A fine foto, Dave! Suds look refreshing!๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฆถ toting and slingshot plinking on an island ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

g3gApTa.jpg
Real nice scenery and essentials photo, Dan!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
Have a great Sunday Guardians :) :thumbsup:

qNA4rLT.jpg
Hope you did as well, Jack. Nice shot of your HHB!๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘
Nice black and white contrast, Jer.๐Ÿ™‚
There isn't a great deal to see today unfortunately, but the woods are tranquil and beautiful, and made a good spot to stop for lunch, and for me to experiment with various fire-lighting techniques, and to test out my new slingshot :)

eu3XHls.jpg
All first rate images, Jack! Thanks for taking the time to post them!
IMG_2948.JPG
Wonderful photo of your HHB, Bill!๐Ÿ‘The apple looks so vivid!

D1bXRR8l.jpg

f2EYah5h.jpg

g2lAAySh.jpg
Incredible photos, Greg! That's one place I've haven't been yet, though we have relatives in Oakhurst, and our son is in Seattle, so that will definitely be in our itinerary!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
Two pretty special ones :

Harry
Wow, both beauties, Harry!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘
Great nature photos WhittlinAway WhittlinAway Jack Black Jack Black CelloDan CelloDan . :thumbsup:
I'm afraid that this view of the drill press is the one that Jake and I get to see the most of lately.
51245529930_bbeab9e7cf_h.jpg
A hard working, rugged HHB, Kevin!๐Ÿ˜Ž
Great shot, Josรฉ

The li'l horn is helping me out this afternoon.
aNhevuO.jpg

Thank you, Jack, and I agree about its beauty. Now imagine if I were a skilled photographer! Ansel Adamsโ€™ black and white photos of Yosemite are too incredible for words.

If you do Iโ€™d love to show you around the park and share a pint or two afterward. :) :thumbsup:
I think your pics are great Greg, but Ansel Adams' photographs are definitely state of the art :)

That would be a dream come true my friend :) :thumbsup:
Great post, Jack! :thumbsup: Iโ€™ve always found the rights of way laws there interesting.

Nice shot of the church there. Reminds me of the churchyard scene in Hot Fuzz. ๐Ÿ˜Hereโ€™s a photo I took of St. Cuthbertโ€™s church in Wells, which is the church used in the movie.

JA9FVwQ.jpg

That pint looks like a refreshing treat after a good hike! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just finished watching the Tennessee Volunteers baseball team beat LSU and earn a spot in the College World Series. Made me think of our friend Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop , who was a big Tennessee fan. Iโ€™m sure he wouldโ€™ve been proud.

b8mqL12.jpg

Now Iโ€™m hoping Arkansas can finish off their Super Regional with a win and make it to Omaha, too.
Thanks a lot Barrett :) Unfortunately, it's a system that almost encourages abuse, a recent survey found that nearly 50,000 miles of Rights of Way were in danger of being lost forever :(

LOL! :D Great pic Barrett, I hope I can get down that way sometime :) And that we can have a pint together again at some point :) :thumbsup:

That's a nice thought my friend, and a smashing photo to go with it :) I have the baseball you gave me in my hand right now, as it sits on my desk :) :thumbsup:
That's really sad! We can land ships on Mars with tiny space helicopters, but we can't get rid of bugs killing off entire species of trees.๐Ÿ˜–
Yes, terrible Dennis, I saw lots of lovely very old ash trees on my hike the other day, and couldn't help wondering if they'll be there the next time I pass that way :( :thumbsup:
It is a great knife, one of my favorites!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Never get tired of seeing those '18s Jack!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:
Nice!
I have gone to his site several times in the past and they've always been sold out of ones I was looking at. Went there just now and their out of the one you got. I'll have to keep checking back!๐Ÿ™‚
Thank you Dennis, he's a character isn't he?! :D I'll send you a PM :thumbsup:
Hey, there he is! Glad you had a good day for it!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Hope you did as well, Jack. Nice shot of your HHB!๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

All first rate images, Jack! Thanks for taking the time to post them!

The li'l horn is helping me out this afternoon.
aNhevuO.jpg
LOL! :D Thanks for all your kind words my friend :) That's a really cool pic :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone had a great weekend :) Yesterday flew by for me, I seemed to spend the day sorting out my outdoor gear, tidying up a bit, washing-up, and then it was gone! :D Still got my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket ;) Have a great week Guardians :) :thumbsup:

ZsATSiR.jpg

Back