Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

This piece of wild cherry was in my garage for a couple of years.
The idea with the knife was to tighten a too-long curve and to bring the blade length down to 2.5", for the delectation of Chicago and Cleveland.
XZCDsYK.jpg

This is about as Alpine as I get.
c4RYdPU.jpg

In order to be "Alpine" Jer, you'll have to wear those leather, coverall style, shorts with knee length white socks and Clog looking shoes. I can picture you with a staff but not shorts with a frilly fronted shirt. :)

Jack Black said:
There's a giveaway running in the Guardians thread to remember our pal Ron [IMG alt="Half/Stop"]https://bladeforums.com/data/avatars/s/385/385987.jpg?1492197663[/IMG] Half/Stop . If you've missed it, the link is here. Prize is a large Bagpipe Ebony Lambsfoot. It's open to everyone, and you can enter by posting in the Guardians thread - please read the thread rules on page 1 . Going to let it run another couple of days, so this is 'Last Orders'! :thumbsup:

SxCw0z3.jpg
At first I thought I was not eligible to the GAW, having already won one. Nevertheless, I'm in, and should I get it, please send her to Âchillepattada, I'm quite sure he ain't got a British lambsfoot yet.

AW_LR.jpg
AW_BoisdeFer-03.jpg
AW_BoisdeFer-01.jpg

TA2.jpg
Waynorth_LF_CBrown.jpg
Ancien-2.jpg

😃

Last edited:
last of the batch:
xPoWweV.jpg

oops.
I think this is the last of the batch.
xPoWweV.jpg

xPoWweV.jpg
I like these pics Jer :cool: :thumbsup:

Samosas for lunch :) Lucy insisted on some red stuff :eek: ;) I could have walked 3 miles (there and back) to get The Best Samosas in the World (no doubt hotly contested), but I need to stay in for a delivery, and I should really be getting on with some work :rolleyes: And of course Lucy refuses to go out in the sunshine as she says it spoils her complexion! ;) :thumbsup:

1vQOXIT.jpg

Last edited:
At first I thought I was not eligible to the GAW, having already won one. Nevertheless, I'm in, and should I get it, please send her to Âchillepattada, I'm quite sure he ain't got a British lambsfoot yet.

AW_LR.jpg

AW_BoisdeFer-01.jpg

AW_BoisdeFer-03.jpg

AW-E1.jpg

TA2.jpg

Waynorth_LF_CBrown.jpg

Ancien-2.jpg

😃
Thanks for entering Alain :) I'm not seeing your pics, is it just me??! (Don't like that new : confused face! :confused:) They're great pics, it would be lovely to see them :) :thumbsup:

I'll leave the giveaway open for another couple of days. Anyone is welcome to enter, but PLEASE read my post. Thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I like these pics Jer :cool: :thumbsup:

Samosas for lunch :) Lucy insisted on some red stuff :eek: ;) I could have walked 3 miles (there and back) to get The Best Samosas in the World (no doubt hotly contested), but I need to stay in for a delivery, and I should really be getting on with some work :rolleyes: And of course Lucy refuses to go out in the sunshine as she says it spoils her complexion! ;) :thumbsup:

1vQOXIT.jpg
I had to look up what a simosa is. Sounds like something I would enjoy! Whats the sauce you dip it in? Lucy looks like she's having a nice day today.

Back