Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

7zTah4q.jpg
Book looks good Jer, as does Old Toffee Wings of course :) :thumbsup:
Well, been moving furniture around in the new house and it finally caught up with me. Bad back.o_O Going to be laid up for a few days 'til it calms down.:mad: Going to open a new bottle of Ibuprofen.:rolleyes: Getting old aint for cowards.😣 On a happier note, I'm spending time with my Lambsfoot knives and freshening the edgeView attachment 1612023
Oh no! Sorry to hear that Bill :( Mine was sending out a few distress signals yesterday morning :rolleyes: I hope it won't take long for your back to settle down mate, have fun with your Lambs :thumbsup:

Burger and fries for lunch ;) :thumbsup:

MOaUHko.jpg

Book looks good Jer, as does Old Toffee Wings of course :) :thumbsup:

Oh no! Sorry to hear that Bill :( Mine was sending out a few distress signals yesterday morning :rolleyes: I hope it won't take long for your back to settle down mate, have fun with your Lambs :thumbsup:

Burger and fries for lunch ;) :thumbsup:

MOaUHko.jpg
Thanks for your kind words Jack.:) I know that you can identify with my ailing back. :thumbsup: Had back surgery several years ago...enough said. 😒 That burger and fries looks yummy and your HHB looks very comfortable there.😋 The stag is magnificent.:thumbsup:

Well, been moving furniture around in the new house and it finally caught up with me. Bad back.o_O Going to be laid up for a few days 'til it calms down.:mad: Going to open a new bottle of Ibuprofen.:rolleyes: Getting old aint for cowards.😣 On a happier note, I'm spending time with my Lambsfoot knives and freshening the edgeView attachment 1612023
I hit the LIKE button for the knives, not the bad back, Bill!
I suffer from back and neck problems myself. That saying "70 is the new 50" is a load of crap! :eek:

Thanks for your kind words Jack.:) I know that you can identify with my ailing back. :thumbsup: Had back surgery several years ago...enough said. 😒 That burger and fries looks yummy and your HHB looks very comfortable there.😋 The stag is magnificent.:thumbsup:
Thanks Bill, hope you're not in too much discomfort, and that it passes soon :thumbsup:
51352667118_a9093067c1_h.jpg

A happy belated Yorkshire Day to all .
Hey, the wanderer returns! :D Great to see you here Kevin, how're you doing old friend? :) :thumbsup:
I hit the LIKE button for the knives, not the bad back, Bill!
I suffer from back and neck problems myself. That saying "70 is the new 50" is a load of crap! :eek:
I reckon some 20 year old probably came up with that one Gary! :rolleyes:

Well Guardians, I am just getting ready to draw for the winner of my Yorkshire Day giveaway :) Thanks so much to everyone who took part, and I hope you all enjoyed your chip butties, and or Yorkshire puds :) Good luck to all of you, you put in a great effort, and I wish I could send you all a Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, my stock is very much depleted, and I have only this one :thumbsup:

So, while I assemble the extremely complex random draw equipment, how about a listen to the Greasy Chip Butty Song (which will have many of my ancestors spinning in their graves unfortunately)?

Great job!

You've won me. They look fantastic, you have done a great job there, they are not easy to make. :p :p :p :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Thanks Barrett, that was pretty strange, but so Yorkshire! :D They didn't want to let me go, and I think I could have stayed with them all day! :D After I left them I walked back past the Yorkshiresaur, and a bloke who'd seen us taking photographs, asked me where my pals were. I told him I'd only met them a couple of minutes before :D :thumbsup:

Did you ask if they were Lambsfoot enthusiasts? 😁

Common enough Barrett, though you tend to see them in restaurants and diners, and takeaway shops, but not fish and chip shops. They're sold frozen too :thumbsup:

That’s good to know. I guess my second chip butty was more of an alternative version than an American version. It was good though! 😁

For a truly American version, perhaps I should have added Arby’s curly fries to their “Meat Mountain” sandwich. 😲😁

85PPkQx.jpg

That was like one of those cookery programmes, where they cut away for a second, (or the commercials), and then cut to the finished dish! :D Wow! Well done Barrett :cool: Those look better than the ones I had yesterday! :) What did the family think? :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! :thumbsup: I was really surprised they turned out as well as they did! 😁 Everyone liked them, although I think the word pudding confused Eleanor, who expected something sweet and was initially disappointed. 🙂

Good morning Guardians, many thanks for celebrating Yorkshire Day with me, I am really touched by it :) The contributions to this thread really have been special. Thank you so much for all your efforts my friends, I hope you had as much fun as I did :) As today is NOT Yorkshire Day, I had some cinnamon and raisin bagels for breakfast - we have had bagels here for a very long time, (probably over a hundred years), but these came from the supermarket! :D I have a busy day today unfortunately, and keep getting interrupted, but I'll draw a Lambsfoot winner this evening. Thank you once again for all the great contributions, and good luck everyone. Have a great day :) :thumbsup:

Uhw5zDz.jpg

That really was a lot of fun and a great idea, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Those bagels look good, but after the chip butties and Yorkshire puddings, I think I need to lay off the carbs for a couple days. 😁

I took this photo last night and posted it in the Beverages and Blades thread, but forgot to post it here. Cheers, Guardians! 🥃

CUlHZXB.jpg

Couldn't just post on "pens and traditional knives" 😁

GZe5TOA.jpg
Definitely! :) Get your money's worth! :D That photo definitely belongs here :) :thumbsup:
Did you ask if they were Lambsfoot enthusiasts? 😁
I could barely get a word in edgeways! :D :thumbsup:
That’s good to know. I guess my second chip butty was more of an alternative version than an American version. It was good though! 😁
I'm going to have to try one now Barrett! :D :thumbsup:
For a truly American version, perhaps I should have added Arby’s curly fries to their “Meat Mountain” sandwich. 😲😁

85PPkQx.jpg
Good grief! Is that real?! :eek: :D :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack! :thumbsup: I was really surprised they turned out as well as they did! 😁 Everyone liked them, although I think the word pudding confused Eleanor, who expected something sweet and was initially disappointed. 🙂
It used to confuse me as a kid too mate :D Sometimes, I'd get a cold slice with jam on! :D :thumbsup:
That really was a lot of fun and a great idea, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Those bagels look good, but after the chip butties and Yorkshire puddings, I think I need to lay off the carbs for a couple days. 😁

I took this photo last night and posted it in the Beverages and Blades thread, but forgot to post it here. Cheers, Guardians! 🥃

CUlHZXB.jpg
I'm glad you enjoyed it my friend :) You might be right! :D I only ate about half the fries I got with my lunchtime burger ;) That's a great pic, lovely grain on that Ironwood :) Cheers Barrett :) :thumbsup:
8s07psY.jpg
Jack, I just copied one pic from your excellent post on Yorkshire Day but all together it looked like a real fun day. :)

Gary, thinking this pic should be the official 2022 Yorkshire Day poster!!!
Thanks James, and I think that's a great idea about Gary's photo! :D :) :thumbsup:

Back