Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks John :thumbsup:

You should Ken! ;)

I'd hoped to get more Hartshead Barlows made, but the QC at the firm who made them has taken a nose-dive, and the last sample I had was appalling :(

For anyone else looking in, this from post #1 in this thread (the sub-forum guidelines are stickied at the top of the page). Please read it before posting :thumbsup:

"The Porch was set up for the purpose of non-commercial discussion about traditional knives - to talk about KNIVES, not the BUYING OF KNIVES. As per the sub-forum guidelines, please keep questions about buying and selling out of this thread. If you see a knife you like the look of, and would like to purchase something similar, please contact the owner privately to ask about where they bought it, rather than in this thread."
Sorry Jack Black Jack Black ! Got too comfortable and thought it would be a great place to ask. I won't do it again! 😁

oIYWfuC.jpg

Thinking about a new composite deck for my back yard...new end of summer project!

I've just remembered that my pal with the tool-stall is away this week, so if I go to the market tomorrow, I'll only be passing through. Not a very exciting week really! :D Better put something exciting in my pocket ;) :D :thumbsup:

UoiQrzC.jpg
She looks cherry, Jack!😁👍Lovely Lamb!
Very fine Lambsfoot, Josê!🙂
With my pal away, and in the midst of a busy and stressful week, I'm giving the market a miss today - no cake or chip butties! 😢 Hoping to get all my work done, so I can relax at the weekend ;) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

CueG9Ej.jpg
Hope you had a relaxing day and caught up on your work, Jack!😎👍 Your HHB looks smashing as always!
Good morning Guardians and all. Guess what I have in my pocket today? Just gave it a touchup on the ceramic stone. Going to work on my dock today as my back has improved (along with the weather:thumbsup:) but I will have to be careful and not over-do things.:rolleyes:
IMG_3090.JPG
Classy shot, Bill.🙂👍
oIYWfuC.jpg

Thinking about a new composite deck for my back yard...new end of summer project!
Great looking Lambsfoot!😉👍 We'll be doing the same thing soon, maybe when it's not 98° at 80% humidity!😳😁

Been hearing the Ebony all day!!
eFnzPAp.jpg

Have a great Friday everyone!

She looks cherry, Jack!😁👍Lovely Lamb!

Hope you had a relaxing day and caught up on your work, Jack!😎👍 Your HHB looks smashing as always!

Been hearing the Ebony all day!!
eFnzPAp.jpg

Have a great Friday everyone!
Thanks for the kind words Dennis, I hope you're doing OK buddy :) I'm still in the thick of it I'm afraid, have to see how I go on today. Great to see your Ebony Big 'Un again :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone has made it through the week OK, and that you're looking forward to the weekend :) Big day today, so I thought I'd better go with a Big 'Un ;) Have a good one Guardians :thumbsup:

29aBvtI.jpg

Good morning Guardians. Here in coastal southern NC things aren't too bad. A little overcast and some spritz or two precipitation but it has cooled off a bit and my back is feeling better so I and my wife will be headed out today to do some shopping..yuk!😣 Well life isn't all that bad as long as I have my HHB with me.🙂
IMG_2986.JPG

Good morning Guardians. Here in coastal southern NC things aren't too bad. A little overcast and some spritz or two precipitation but it has cooled off a bit and my back is feeling better so I and my wife will be headed out today to do some shopping..yuk!😣 Well life isn't all that bad as long as I have my HHB with me.🙂
View attachment 1614880
That's great news about your back Bill, I hope shopping isn't too painful ;) Your Hartshead Barlow is looking good as ever :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, welcome to the weekend :D No hike today, I'm afraid, as the forecast is for heavy rain for most of the day, so just going to catch up with some household chores, and then watch a couple of films I think. I hope some of you have something exciting planned, and that if you don't, you have a great weekend anyway :) Enjoy carrying your Lambsfoot knives Guardians :thumbsup:

Some fancy Damascus for me today :thumbsup:

EQPCXzb.jpg

Good morning Guardians, welcome to the weekend :D No hike today, I'm afraid, as the forecast is for heavy rain for most of the day, so just going to catch up with some household chores, and then watch a couple of films I think. I hope some of you have something exciting planned, and that if you don't, you have a great weekend anyway :) Enjoy carrying your Lambsfoot knives Guardians :thumbsup:

Some fancy Damascus for me today :thumbsup:

EQPCXzb.jpg
Sorry to hear about your rainy weather Jack.:( Got the same here. Downpours.:thumbsdown: But thankfully no hurricanes in sight...yet.o_O Makes me really appreciate sunny days.😌 Hope you have a fine weekend.

Good morning to all. I think the weather will improve tomorrow and I'll be able to get outside but with all the rain we've been getting the mosquitos will sure to be out there just waiting for me.😦 Hope you all have a great weekend.:thumbsup: Since it's a wet one out side I'll be giving my stainless knives a chance in my pocket - no lambfoot knives I'm afraid. But for indoors it will be my trusty one - my HHB.
IMG_2973.JPG

Hello Guardians!
The boys and I went on a 5k Park Run this morning and I’m just setting in to my coffee. Grading and reading are on my agenda today, but for now I’m listening to Robert Inglis’s wonderful reading of Tolkien’s Fellowship of the Ring.
A35B9AF5-160D-4400-ABA7-76FF24D06591.jpeg

Sorry to hear about your rainy weather Jack.:( Got the same here. Downpours.:thumbsdown: But thankfully no hurricanes in sight...yet.o_O Makes me really appreciate sunny days.😌 Hope you have a fine weekend.

Good morning to all. I think the weather will improve tomorrow and I'll be able to get outside but with all the rain we've been getting the mosquitos will sure to be out there just waiting for me.😦 Hope you all have a great weekend.:thumbsup: Since it's a wet one out side I'll be giving my stainless knives a chance in my pocket - no lambfoot knives I'm afraid. But for indoors it will be my trusty one - my HHB.
View attachment 1615392
Thanks Bill, it's been a pretty miserable day, but the promised thunderstorms have now been postponed until tomorrow :rolleyes: Been a nice enough day anyway, hope you're having a good one buddy :thumbsup:
Hello Guardians!
The boys and I went on a 5k Park Run this morning and I’m just setting in to my coffee. Grading and reading are on my agenda today, but for now I’m listening to Robert Inglis’s wonderful reading of Tolkien’s Fellowship of the Ring.
View attachment 1615473
Good for you Joshua, hope you and your AC enjoyed the rest of the day :) :thumbsup:
Happy Saturday Guardians! Last weekend of vacation, and back to work on Monday. Enjoy the weekend, all :D

WRQ5pt5.jpg
You seem to have had a good one Mike, enjoy your last weekend pal :) :thumbsup:
Last day, headed home tomorrow. It been a great week with my stag Big’un. The blade is pointing to where we stayed this week. 😉👍

View attachment 1615486
Hope you've had a memorable time Todd :) :thumbsup:
Cool pic Jer, it shows off your Ebony '18 well :) :thumbsup:

The blackberries are only just coming out here in sun-starved Yorkshire, but I picked enough in the garden yesterday, to make a crumble for tea today :) :thumbsup:

WfDUqZU.jpg

fkv1tU7.jpg

Last edited:
Back